Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

New Deus Ex

• 1778 posts
    August 21, 2016 9:54 AM PDT

Getting it on Tuesday, so that should keep me occupied for a good week or 2 ^.~

Ah yes Boredom's hero is here. 

I'm about 29 hours in and still haven't checked into HQ in starting city. MMORPG.com said it was 30 hours total and 10 if you just go straight through the main story. Not if you aren't using a strategy guide, are searching for every secret and side mission and hacking and stealthing everything. I'm very happy with this purchase and really scratches that stealth gameplay I love. I'm on PS4 though. I know PC players were having issues so hope they got that worked out. Just my personal opinion but if you are playing this game like a run and gun shooter. You are doing it wrong. But seriously this is a fun game.

Mod Edit: Copy/Pasted double post into this post, please use edit function to add afterthoughts in future as double posting is against forum guidelines :)

Edit: same as Mod edit. WTB thinking cap and adroid functionality. Sorry again Kilsin

This post was edited by Amsai at August 29, 2016 11:17 AM PDT
    • 563 posts
    August 24, 2016 4:27 AM PDT

I'm also really excited for it to finally come out! Mine will take a little bit to reach me because it was cheaper to order through the US amazon site than the canadian one. I had amazon prime for the pre-order discount and after currency conversion, tax/import charges, and delivery, it works out to be about $30 cheaper for the collectors edition than through the canadian Amazon with free shipping! :S

• 1778 posts
    August 24, 2016 1:30 PM PDT

Glad you are getting it, but sorry you had to go through the convoluted process to get it heh. Thats a crazy price difference too btw. 

Having a lot of fun so far. You know its good when you start playing at 6pm and ooops its 3AM. Damn works gonna suck today.

Mod Edit: Same reasons as OP.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at August 25, 2016 5:24 PM PDT
    • 563 posts
    August 29, 2016 1:41 PM PDT

Finally got my copy, about to start playing it now! :D A little dissapointed my statuette was snapped off from the base stand for it, I suspect that it was handled roughly during shipping. :( luckily theres no cosmetic damage to it so I can just glue it back together :P