Forums » News and Announcements

New Pledge Tier Coming September 12th

• 9115 posts
    August 19, 2016 6:26 PM PDT

You spoke and we listened, new pledge changes coming soon, be sure to check them out! :) #PRF #Communitymatters

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/news/latest_news/

Due to popular demand a new $50 pledge tier will be available September 12th. This new tier will be a bare bones entry level pledge and will provide a single copy of the game at launch, supporter level forum access, the in-game title of Pantheon Explorer, and early name reservation.

In addition to this new tier we will be removing the Knight's ($100) and Patron's ($150) pledges from the store. We are nearing capacity for alpha and access to it at this level is a thank-you to the early adopters. The two tiers being removed will be replaced with similar pledge tiers without alpha access to the game. So if you have been considering one of these tiers, act now before they go away September 12th.

If you have already purchased a Knight's or Patron's pledge, your pledge does not change. You will still have access to the alpha build of the game when it becomes available.

• 205 posts
    August 19, 2016 7:13 PM PDT

Exciting news. It sounds to me that you have been getting a pretty decent supporter response to date! Keep up the great work :)

• 180 posts
    August 19, 2016 8:10 PM PDT

Now I can buy pledges for friends who probably wouldn't have been too excited about testing in Alpha anyway. :)

• 76 posts
    August 19, 2016 10:02 PM PDT

Glad I bought my knight plegde a year ago now haha, I hope this brings in more support for the game from the folks who can't afford.

• 4 posts
    August 20, 2016 6:02 PM PDT

Kilsin any info on when outside pre-alpha testing is set to begin, i eventually want to upgrade to am originators pledge but really the only driver for me other than supporting the project is pre-alpha (Note: i understand that pre-alpha should for the most part be specific software testing i.e. some well though out scripted test to verify software behavior, Repetitive, Designed to find bugs, and requiring the necessary documentation to both replicate the issue and find a resolution and/or workaround.) 

• 9115 posts
    August 20, 2016 7:10 PM PDT

lakespookie said:

Kilsin any info on when outside pre-alpha testing is set to begin, i eventually want to upgrade to am originators pledge but really the only driver for me other than supporting the project is pre-alpha (Note: i understand that pre-alpha should for the most part be specific software testing i.e. some well though out scripted test to verify software behavior, Repetitive, Designed to find bugs, and requiring the necessary documentation to both replicate the issue and find a resolution and/or workaround.) 

No, still a way off yet, we will announce it when we get close, though. :)

• 85 posts
    August 21, 2016 7:15 AM PDT

Will we still be able to upgrade from Knight pledges to Champion/VIP tiers? Are there any current plans to remove Pre-Alpha from the VIP tiers? I'm interested in the Originator's Pledge but waiting to see more progress on the game (keep those Twitch streams coming!).

• 172 posts
    August 21, 2016 8:29 AM PDT

Endalmir said:

Will we still be able to upgrade from Knight pledges to Champion/VIP tiers? Are there any current plans to remove Pre-Alpha from the VIP tiers? I'm interested in the Originator's Pledge but waiting to see more progress on the game (keep those Twitch streams coming!).

+1.  I have Knight right now, but am thinking about upgrading....

• 49 posts
    August 21, 2016 10:18 AM PDT

That was my cue to get on board. I have been following you for a long time and considdered supporting, but found the $100 a little too pricy. But now that its closing up with alpha/beta access etc. I finally put down the money. I love what I have seen so far in news letters, twitch streams etc., it reminds me of my own good memories of EQ.

I am a programmer myself, and I have great respect for the game and vision you guys at VR are creating. I hope I will be able to use my professional background to deliver some good alpha/beta feedback.

/BitCrunzh

• 8 posts
    August 21, 2016 3:20 PM PDT

Well, if I had any incling what the "Ring of the Fallen" provided, I'd be inclined to move up another $50.  I may go to $250 just because of a love for this project, but going to have to count pennies on September 1st payday and see.

Also, welcome BitCrunzh to the Knight pledge!  

• 106 posts
    August 21, 2016 3:23 PM PDT

Also could there be any chance of you guys closing the knights and patron's pledge early? I have a mate who is waiting to buy but i wanna make sure it doesnt close before 12th Sept.

Thanks!

• 187 posts
    August 21, 2016 3:45 PM PDT

Deadlyfury said:

Also could there be any chance of you guys closing the knights and patron's pledge early? I have a mate who is waiting to buy but i wanna make sure it doesnt close before 12th Sept.

Thanks!

I really hope they don't close it early, I'll be able to pledge next month! I don't see why they would, they posted a pretty specific date.

• 9115 posts
    August 21, 2016 5:13 PM PDT

Endalmir said:

You will still be able to upgrade from any previously purchased pledge, if you have any trouble with it please submit a support ticket :)

• 9115 posts
    August 21, 2016 5:14 PM PDT

Deadlyfury said:

Thanks!

The date we set is always the cut-off, it will never be earlier mate ;)

• 3 posts
    August 22, 2016 6:10 AM PDT

Me and the wife went ahead and bought a knights pledge each.  We are really looking forward to this game!  Keep up the good work.

• 9115 posts
    August 22, 2016 7:03 AM PDT

Karien said:

Me and the wife went ahead and bought a knights pledge each.  We are really looking forward to this game!  Keep up the good work.

That is great news Karien, congrats and thanks for the support! :)

• 643 posts
    August 22, 2016 7:19 AM PDT

Hey Kilsin, thanks for the heads-up and (again) demonstrating great community sensitivity.

Is there a place we can check our pledge level?  I was a Knight pledge, but then upgraded and can't remember what my current level is.  I poked around a little but couldn't find a place on the website to list my current pledge/subscription.  Can you help me find that page?

• 85 posts
    August 22, 2016 7:41 AM PDT

fazool said:

Hey Kilsin, thanks for the heads-up and (again) demonstrating great community sensitivity.

Is there a place we can check our pledge level?  I was a Knight pledge, but then upgraded and can't remember what my current level is.  I poked around a little but couldn't find a place on the website to list my current pledge/subscription.  Can you help me find that page?

You can find your current pledge level here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/payment/settings

• 4 posts
    August 22, 2016 8:45 AM PDT

Thanks for the update kilsin

• 9115 posts
    August 22, 2016 4:07 PM PDT

fazool said:

lakespookie said:

Thanks for the update kilsin

You're both very welcome :)

• 4 posts
    September 8, 2016 1:32 PM PDT

Thanks for the heads up Kilsin.  Made the Knights Pledge under the wire.

Keep up the good work.

- Finneon

• 801 posts
    September 8, 2016 1:56 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Endalmir said:

You will still be able to upgrade from any previously purchased pledge, if you have any trouble with it please submit a support ticket :)

Thats great to know, i was worried after i read that post my pledge was down graded. If i want to upgrade i still have time.

• 1 posts
    September 8, 2016 6:17 PM PDT

I dont recall but previous payments do not accrue correct? i was doing a Originator's Pledge ($100.00 monthly for 12 months) but life happend. I saw pre-alpha testing is a ways off so i am hoping to jump up again. 

Another question. If you are on a 12 month payment do you get the benefits for the teir level on the final payment or while the subscription is active.

• 4 posts
    September 8, 2016 6:22 PM PDT

I'm currently on a Champion monthly subscription. From my understanding, once I hit a certain tier for money contributed I get access to that pledge level (more than $100 contributed I hit Knight's Pledge, etc.)...right? Will I no longer be eligible for the Knight's Pledge that includes Alpha access when I finally hit that amount of money contributed in a few months?

Also, how do I check to see how much I have contributed to date? If I wanted to make up the difference to hit the Knight's or Patron's Pledge before it's gone, how do I make that odd payment?

Thank you.

This post was edited by Nighteyes at September 8, 2016 6:24 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    September 8, 2016 11:06 PM PDT

To clarify;

Subscriptions to the forums no longer contribute to pledges, they just allow you forum access to post in general or full access to read and post in Champion sections. Payment plans, however, allow you to pay off a pledge over time and provide immediate access to the forums and any forum related rewards.

Payment plans, however, allow you to pay off a pledge over time and provide immediate access to the forums and any forum related rewards. You gain the benefits while the payment plan is active and when you pay it off completely, if you stop payments you lose the rewards and access but once you start it back up again you can continue on as you left off, you may, however, miss out on cutoff dates for special rewards and pledge contents if you allow the payment plan to stop, so be mindful of that.

If you are unsure about your account status you can always submit a support ticket, the team are always happy to help where they can, you can do that by following this link: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at September 8, 2016 11:06 PM PDT