Forums » News and Announcements

Q&A with Brainbean Gaming ft Ben "Kilsin" Walters

• 9115 posts
    August 11, 2016 4:08 AM PDT

Hey, Folks! If you want to check out our latest Q&A with Brainbean Gaming head on over to his channel where our very own Ben "Kilsin" Walters has a really in-depth chat with Richard and answers many questions that a lot of you have been asking!

The entire interview went for around  1 hour so Richard broke it up into three bite-sized parts which are linked for you below. Enjoy!

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DP4FhcELNM

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8xhNRP-_EY

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My9Go4kIYOE

• 32 posts
    August 11, 2016 8:26 AM PDT

I have just watched it and loved it! :) Thank you so much for this wonderful interview. It really provides valuable information which we can convey to other interested friends, guild members etc. Will spread the good news of Pantheon ;) 

In bona fide,

C.

• 149 posts
    August 11, 2016 8:42 AM PDT

Great stuff! Love it!

• 51 posts
    August 11, 2016 11:16 AM PDT

Really enjoyed watching the interview.

• 133 posts
    August 11, 2016 12:55 PM PDT
    Very cool! Thanks for doing it!
    • 176 posts
    August 11, 2016 4:20 PM PDT

Really awesome!

• 9115 posts
    August 11, 2016 5:41 PM PDT

I am really glad that you folks enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun and it is nice to deliver some good info to you all in other ways every once in a while, rather than typing on the forums! lol :) 

• 430 posts
    August 11, 2016 6:59 PM PDT

Great. Q&A ,  totally agreed and liked everything you said in fact if I did not know better , I'd think you were my brother from a different mother .:):):) 

• 85 posts
    August 11, 2016 8:16 PM PDT

Dude thats a long Q&A. Props to you man for doing this.. 

• 205 posts
    August 11, 2016 8:50 PM PDT

Nice interview - needs more publicity!

• 9115 posts
    August 11, 2016 10:36 PM PDT

Shea said:

Great. Q&A ,  totally agreed and liked everything you said in fact if I did not know better , I'd think you were my brother from a different mother .:):):) 

Haha, I told you, I am one of you! We could be bros man :) 

• 9115 posts
    August 11, 2016 10:37 PM PDT

Azraell said:

Dude thats a long Q&A. Props to you man for doing this.. 

Thanks Az! It didn't feel long at the time at all, it was like just chillin and talking to a friend, Rich did a great job and I love talking about Pantheon but it was only supposed to be 20 mins long lol, time flies when you're having fun, hopefully that's what happens to you folks in Pantheon ;)

• 9115 posts
    August 11, 2016 10:38 PM PDT

Bringerz said:

Nice interview - needs more publicity!

Thanks Bringerz :)

• 393 posts
    August 11, 2016 10:39 PM PDT

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the interview very much!

• 523 posts
    August 12, 2016 12:09 AM PDT

That was a superb Q&A for me.  Answered a lot of the questions I had been wondering about.  And it answered them in the way I was hoping for.  I'm kind of hesitant to get my hopes up too much with this game for a number of reasons, but man, I really want you guys to deliver the game you're describing.  Every one of those answers sounded great.  Now...if someone could just guarantee the Blood Mage class makes it in at some point....

• 100 posts
    August 13, 2016 3:56 AM PDT
    You did a good job Kilsin, i can see that you are a gamer like us, and thats why Pantheon will be the real deal!
    • 9115 posts
    August 13, 2016 4:36 AM PDT

Thank you and I am definitely a gamer my friend, as are the majority of the team, we are just as excited as you folks to get this game made and released ;)

• 999 posts
    August 13, 2016 10:08 AM PDT

Beowulf said: You did a good job Kilsin, i can see that you are a gamer like us, and thats why Pantheon will be the real deal!

Yeah - agreed - was a good interview just had time to watch.  The more you all can spread the word the better.

• 1778 posts
    August 14, 2016 11:11 AM PDT

Good stuff Kilsin. Keep em coming.

• 201 posts
    August 14, 2016 2:18 PM PDT

I'm sorry kilsin, I have to admit I did not listen to the entire Q&A, BUT in my defense I had just gotten off a 12 hour shift with only 3 hours of sleep, and was just to impatient to listen to it because of the echoing and my room-mates blaringly loud music did not help.

I will watch it when I am not super tired though. XD

• 86 posts
    August 15, 2016 2:19 PM PDT

I watched it.  I feel like we the players are in good hands.

• 9115 posts
    August 15, 2016 3:16 PM PDT

Glad to hear you enjoyed it guys, thank you :)

• 781 posts
    August 15, 2016 3:27 PM PDT

Very nice Kils :)  Great job answering a lot of questions !  You guys are doing great keep it up :)   Love that #CommunityMatters 

• 9115 posts
    August 15, 2016 4:09 PM PDT

Kelem said:

Very nice Kils :)  Great job answering a lot of questions !  You guys are doing great keep it up :)   Love that #CommunityMatters 

Thanks, Kelem :)

• 563 posts
    August 16, 2016 2:00 AM PDT

Great interview Kilsin! Some awesome questions asked and answered in this Q&A, especially liked the points you touched on about the crafting and crafted gear towards the end of part 2 :D