Forums » Community Sites

Unoffical Pantheon Roleplayers Site

• 55 posts
    July 31, 2016 2:37 PM PDT

Pantheon Roleplayers is a site devoted to the role-player community for Pantheon-Rise Of The Fallen.

It is yet in its skeletal phase, but we are working on it daily adding news and forum thread topics to be filled by ourselves and the community as they utilize the threads. It is our hope that it will become a thriving community hub for all things Pantheon RP.

Please do not hesitate to offer suggestions and critique as all are welcome. When you visit, you may see some things that have not been discussed, but please know they are merely place holders for "just in case " situations. We really want to be ready for whatever, and the more we have already set up , the less we will have to do once WHEN Pantheon is released to the starving world!

Please feel free to place suggestions or critique here or contact us on the web page. For the web page you can find the contact staff housed in the site menu. You can reach the site by clicking the banner. Thanks for everything!

Aviana & Alexis Summerwood

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 23, 2020 6:15 PM PST
    • 781 posts
    July 31, 2016 4:22 PM PDT

Looks really nice Aviana :)  Can't wait to see the finished product.

• 55 posts
    July 31, 2016 5:28 PM PDT

Thank you! I am hoping we will get some solid info about what will be available for roleplayers soon. :)

• 9115 posts
    July 31, 2016 6:29 PM PDT

Nice Aviana, I look forward to seeing this grow over time :)

• 116 posts
    August 4, 2016 6:50 AM PDT

Kudos to the Summerwood sisters :) I took a look at the RP site and it looks GREAT! I'm not an RPer per se, but I do appreciate the players who put effort into it. Best of luck to you both....

• 31 posts
    August 4, 2016 9:39 AM PDT

Thank you for the kind comments.  Development will continue so it is still a work in progress but, it's nice to get feedback.   From the moment we had the idea to develop this website it's been a labour of love for us both.  Aviana has amazing style and flair for website design, she's put in a lot of hard work and I think it shows. I'm very excited to see our site launch and be able to see the community enjoy using it as much as we have enjoyed creating it. 

• 120 posts
    August 5, 2016 5:14 AM PDT

So wait, should we go ahead and join the Enjin site that's posted as of August 5th?

Me and my hubbs have already started writing our story for Pantheon, and I'd love a place to share some of our work!!!!

This post was edited by Temmi at August 5, 2016 5:20 AM PDT
    • 31 posts
    August 5, 2016 10:04 AM PDT

You bet. The current link posted takes you to the site :) or you can click here Pantheon Role Players .  I look forward to seeing you on the pantheon role-play forums. 

• 55 posts
    August 7, 2016 11:12 AM PDT

Thanks very much for the sticky Kilsin!!

This post was edited by AvianaSummerwood at August 7, 2016 11:13 AM PDT
    • 55 posts
    August 15, 2016 8:52 AM PDT

I am happy to see people from this website finding their way to PRP . It`s very exciting to see intrest and interaction begin!

Best to you!

• 1778 posts
    August 20, 2016 10:07 AM PDT

Im not an RP kind of guy, but I think its great and the site looks really good. I wish you guys the best of luck in this and hope RP is really good in Pantheon.

• 55 posts
    August 20, 2016 1:56 PM PDT

Amsai said:

Im not an RP kind of guy, but I think its great and the site looks really good. I wish you guys the best of luck in this and hope RP is really good in Pantheon.

Thank you very much for your kind words! 

We have been working everyday to add news and material to the site that we hope will be very helpful to the community.

As a new RPer myself, I was of the same frame of mind when I would hear anything of Rp, however now that I have given it a go I find that I am loving it!

Alexis and I will be launching a raiding/pve/rp guild later in the months to come, so not everyone needs to be a rper, but we will be expecting everyone to respect one another and play well together. Alexis can deliver a finer explanation... Alexis.. get your butt over here! :P

This post was edited by AvianaSummerwood at August 20, 2016 1:58 PM PDT
    • 31 posts
    August 20, 2016 3:26 PM PDT

AvianaSummerwood said:

Amsai said:

Thank you very much for your kind words! 

We have been working everyday to add news and material to the site that we hope will be very helpful to the community.

As a new RPer myself, I was of the same frame of mind when I would hear anything of Rp, however now that I have given it a go I find that I am loving it!

Alexis and I will be launching a raiding/pve/rp guild later in the months to come, so not everyone needs to be a rper, but we will be expecting everyone to respect one another and play well together. Alexis can deliver a finer explanation... Alexis.. get your butt over here! :P

Hearing her name mentioned she looked up from the pages laid before her on the old wooden table. 

Thank you for visiting the site and I am glad you liked it.  

I truly think that Pantheon will have a thriving and successful RP community for many reasons. We believe the development team is creating an immersive world in pantheon, allowing you to feel like you are truly part of the environment and subject to its effects. Also being a game that centres around community and the connections you make, the reputation you build will make a huge difference. Removing the forced PVP from the main stream game returns the focus to team work and helping others. These changes alone from the current games will be amazing for the role-play community. We have received such amazing support this early in game development that I'm excited to see what's to come in the future. 

As mentioned (waves to Aviana) soon, we will also be launching Descendants of the Six. I don't want to drop to many spoilers yet but, we are a Raiding/PVE/RP guild that intends to close the gap between raiding, grouping and the RP community.

We believe you can enjoy and excel in each aspect of the game within a community that supports you. We will host events that include community support, exciting raids, grouping events as well as engaging RP. We hope to surprise and keep you in suspense wondering what we will do next. We have some truly unique plans and cant wait to see you in Terminus. 

More details and the launch date will be announced in the proper forum soon.

Alex :-) 

• 5 posts
    September 25, 2016 8:57 PM PDT

This looks pretty cool. I have never role played before but I have been curious about it. This is something I will be following as time goes on. The site looks great by the way. I'm excited to see how it evolves as the game gets closer to release. 

This post was edited by Dald at September 25, 2016 8:58 PM PDT
    • 31 posts
    October 3, 2016 12:24 PM PDT
    Thank you for the great feedback. We also look forward to see the evolution of the site as the game lunches.

Welcome to Pantheon Roleplayers!
    • 413 posts
    October 9, 2016 5:13 PM PDT

The site looks great, and I like to role-play from time to time, especially before launch.  I have made a couple attempts with fan sites in the past.  It definately takes many people to contribute (outside of the royeplaying) for the site to be a success.  The site looks great. I would love to RP here, and will create an account.  If you are looking for contributors in other capacities let me know.  I have dabbled in fan site creation.  I am Factal Artist as well, I good with textures and such, would love to make a art templete or two. Even if it just for RPing.

Once the game goes live I wanted to create a fan site with information on the preception system.  Where you could provide information about places and NPCs in the world, but not provide a full spoiler, just provide enough information that would be overheard in a local tavern.  I could build a site, but I can not do it alone, there is just too much work and I have a full time job at the same time.  If you have nitches to fill let me know.

Meanwhile I will jump into some roleplaying to pass the time.

This post was edited by Zevlin at October 9, 2016 5:17 PM PDT
    • 78 posts
    October 9, 2016 6:15 PM PDT

Kudos to you both - the site looks fantastic and it's clear to see the amount time and passion (and content) put into it.

I will def. be checking it out over time - and make some very beginner attempts at RP in Pantheon.

• 55 posts
    December 5, 2016 3:16 PM PST

Caine said:

The site looks great, and I like to role-play from time to time, especially before launch.  I have made a couple attempts with fan sites in the past.  It definately takes many people to contribute (outside of the royeplaying) for the site to be a success.  The site looks great. I would love to RP here, and will create an account.  If you are looking for contributors in other capacities let me know.  I have dabbled in fan site creation.  I am Factal Artist as well, I good with textures and such, would love to make a art templete or two. Even if it just for RPing.

Once the game goes live I wanted to create a fan site with information on the preception system.  Where you could provide information about places and NPCs in the world, but not provide a full spoiler, just provide enough information that would be overheard in a local tavern.  I could build a site, but I can not do it alone, there is just too much work and I have a full time job at the same time.  If you have nitches to fill let me know.

Meanwhile I will jump into some roleplaying to pass the time.

We are working steady on the site. I, however, did take some time away for real life issues but now I am back and in full swing again. :)  

You are correct Caine, creating a website from scratch is VERY time-consuming but well worth it in the end. As for the "nitch".. right now it more about design and finding the right balance inside the pages, however, once more information is released I`m sure we will have need of more people to keep the information up to date. :) 

If you do decide to create the website you spoke of we would be more than happy to add your link to our website for people looking for that information.

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Hopefully, we will be into the Alpha soon!

Best to you and yours now and through the holidays.

Aviana 

This post was edited by AvianaSummerwood at December 5, 2016 3:23 PM PST
    • 55 posts
    December 5, 2016 3:18 PM PST

zubi said:

Kudos to you both - the site looks fantastic and it's clear to see the amount time and passion (and content) put into it.

I will def. be checking it out over time - and make some very beginner attempts at RP in Pantheon.

Excellent to hear and thank you for your kind words!

Best to you and yours now and through the holidays.

Aviana

This post was edited by AvianaSummerwood at December 5, 2016 3:23 PM PST
    • 59 posts
    December 10, 2016 1:43 PM PST

Very exciting and great to see. This community is already such a gem. Thank you for your hard work!

I've always been more of an "immersive roleplayer" than a "hardcore" roleplayer. However, in my old age (haha..sob) I am finding that my play style is changing slightly. Maybe Pantheon will give me a chance to explore more and deeper roleplaying.

• 2 posts
    December 11, 2016 1:42 PM PST

Avid roleplayer here looking forward to participating. Love to run story based roleplay and generate adventure and clan (guild) based stories to get everyone involved. 

• 55 posts
    February 4, 2017 1:15 PM PST

Feel free to come and check out the website! Still a work in progress. We are all hoping very much that the Pantheon world will be interactive for rp`ers.

Hope to see you both there!

• 213 posts
    February 5, 2017 1:22 AM PST

Great looking website and resource! 

• 129 posts
    February 6, 2017 9:41 AM PST

Good idea. Registered.

• 31 posts
    February 7, 2017 8:26 AM PST
    Looking forward to seeing you both on Pantheon Role-players.

Alex