• 55 posts
    February 7, 2017 10:08 AM PST

Verdic said:

Good idea. Registered.

AWESOMe, and welcome!

• 2886 posts
    February 10, 2017 1:01 PM PST

Amsai said:

Im not an RP kind of guy, but I think its great and the site looks really good. I wish you guys the best of luck in this and hope RP is really good in Pantheon.

Same here. RP is definitely not the most important thing to me, but I can still respect this.

• 31 posts
    February 11, 2017 10:16 AM PST

Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you on Pantheon Roleplayers :)

• 129 posts
    February 14, 2017 12:51 PM PST

Went ahead and wrote a profile. Will possibly expand upon it in time.

• 31 posts
    February 15, 2017 1:39 PM PST

Great to see you at Pantheon RP. Looking forward to getting to know you 

• 129 posts
    February 15, 2017 4:56 PM PST

I put a link to your site on my guild site. :)

• 31 posts
    February 15, 2017 9:02 PM PST
    • Verdic said:

I put a link to your site on my guild site. :)

Thank you very much.  I hope your guild members enjoy the RP site as well.   Feel free to post something about your guild on our forums in the guild section (https://www.pantheonroleplay.com/)

Alex

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 23, 2020 6:13 PM PST
    • 129 posts
    February 23, 2017 5:38 AM PST

I'll definitely need to write something - i'm juggling a ton of projects right now but I look forward to writing with both of you. :)

• 55 posts
    February 24, 2017 8:06 AM PST

We are happy to announce  the addition of an EU EVENTS and EU RP FINDER  to our website to support  EU rper's. We hope to house and support all!

https://www.pantheonroleplay.com/

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 23, 2020 6:12 PM PST
    • 6 posts
    March 3, 2017 9:56 AM PST

If you havent had a chance to pop over and take a look at the Pantheon roleplayers site - do so! I think it's coming along very nicely - Alexis and Aviana are doing a great job! We are starting to have some good discussions in the forums. 

• 55 posts
    March 16, 2017 2:08 PM PDT

We here at Pantheon Roleplayers have been hard at it trying to be as creative as possible and really bring to life the world of Terminus. We want our site to be user-friendly yet still, offer the beauty 

We want our site to be user-friendly yet still, offer the beauty of creativity and ambiance that truly showcases our love for this most anticipated game! We invite you to pull your favorite chair closer to the fire, settle in and turn the interactive pages of...

It is our greatest hope you feel thoroughly immersed in the world of Terminus.

~ Aviana Summerwood ~

This post was edited by AvianaSummerwood at December 6, 2017 3:01 PM PST
    • 6 posts
    May 2, 2017 1:19 PM PDT

If you havent had a chance to check out the site yet, what are you waiting for?  We're growing and there's some good topics and discussion up on the forum as well as a little RP happening! The Summerwood sisters  have done a stellar job with things so far! We'd love to see you there!

This post was edited by Loocie at May 2, 2017 1:19 PM PDT
    • 31 posts
    May 2, 2017 1:44 PM PDT
    Thank you!

We are growing and there are some exciting things on the horizon, so we look forward to seeing everyone at Pantheon RP
    • 55 posts
    September 18, 2017 8:19 AM PDT

Soo, Alexis and I were playing a bit of Eso on xbox (shhhh don`t tell our pcs) a couple of weeks ago and we started talking about the animations around rp. I was standing there possessing the body of my Imperial Templar in all her white robes and it occurred to me how wonderful it would be to sit down at this very grand table to have a meal with all my friends and actually eat from the plate that in my mind was sitting there with a meal on it.

So imagine a fine table, place setting for two. There at each place setting consists of a glass of wine, a plate of meat potatoes and some vegetables.. the staple meal of every man woman and child. Upon the table between the settings is a fresh loft of bread, a decanter holding the wine, a small plate of butter and another small plate of fruit and cheeses. Yum, nice meal!

So normally what we would do here is look at this longingly as we possess the bods of our toons. Sure if the option was there, we would pull up a chair and stare rather uncomfortably at one another (imagine what your face looks like while watching Clockwork Orange) while we role-played. 

This time, however, the godz (VR) have a grand surprise for us! I take my seat and the place setting in front of me has an "interact" symbol, I click on it...EGADS!! A fork appears in my hand and I begin to eat from the plate! ELATION!! At home, I sit back from my keyboard and my dog tilts his head in my direction fully expecting from the look on my face that something amazing just happened and he should be getting a treat for it. Then something else happens! As I OOC on my keyboard to OMG!! At Alexis, I stop eating. I click back on the place setting after I`m done typing and I continue to eat. FLOORED!!!

Ok lol, was the drama necessary Aviana? I mean things like this sort of happen in other games silly girl. Yep, they sure do but not like this. If you consider eating a chicken leg the size of some prehistoric long dead mammal or an entire loaf of bread large enough to feed the village just down the way... than agreed. But have I ever {while possessing my toon} been able to act this out in any real way scaled down to fit my character? Hell no!

I know there are many out there that consider what I`m talking about to be of little importance on the grand scale of things, but what is small and unimportant to some make an experience for others that is completely satisfying.

How would you go about this if housing is not implemented upon launch? You put it in your inns and taverns silly! When hosing is not available most roleplayers will almost always hit the inns and taverns to socialize. So there on your tables, you have different sets of place settings. One table has a setting for four, one a setting for two, and perhaps you have a table in the back that seats 7 to 10. Well fine, but I`m not the least bit hungry I came here to get my crazy on! Then have an emote that allows us to hold a drink and every so often take a sip from it. This is already done in many games. Perhaps this type of place setting can only be purchased in the cash shop for those who really want it or can be crafted by only the highest level provisioner. 

This is something I think would make congregating an extra special something. Being able to sit or stand while holding your tankard of ale or wine is amazing for roleplay. The ability to actually eat a meal with your closest of comrades is just simply immersive and takes something so natural and adds tons of atmosphere. Those of us who plan to open Taverns when housing becomes available would welcome both these aspects of socialization with open arms!

Best to you all,

Aviana

• 31 posts
    October 14, 2017 3:15 PM PDT

Starting zones… A new discussion at PRP. Check out Alexis’s Corner and add your voice to the conversation.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 23, 2020 6:12 PM PST
    • 55 posts
    December 6, 2017 2:21 PM PST

PRP Discord is now live. Please click the link to join.

This post was edited by AvianaSummerwood at December 6, 2017 3:15 PM PST
    • 55 posts
    March 2, 2018 7:12 AM PST

Hello all, long time no chat!

I thought I would come here today with a bit of an update on where PRP is at this point in time.

As of now, we have slimmed down the forums until information pertaining to our topics becomes available. Though yet there are still a few topics that remain empty we are hoping soon this will change.

Alexis and I have worked heavily at making the site as user-friendly and organized as possible. Below you will find helpful information that may pertain to some of your rp interests.

In the forums under Roleplay, you will find many options for getting your character information out to other people...

PRP RP Guilds is the NA section of our forums where users can post information about their guilds. Whether it be to simply introduce their guild or to invite others to join this is where you can do that. Please come and add your guild to the list! EU PRP RP Guilds is the same but for European users. We do hope to see our EU users post their wonderful guild info in here!

Profiles is where you can post your RP Profile of your character. Though we are aware Pantheon R0TF has not launched yet we do hope to see people use this section to introduce the character or characters they will be using come launch. As a roleplayer myself I know we very rarely wait for the launch of a game to start creating our characters and their stories!

We are also working on PRP Custom Character Profiles  This is a wip area, but basically, it is a single page mini-site for your character. There are some stipulations to having this options which again we are in the process of working out. But this allows for really making your character profile something really great. The link will take you to an example of Alexis`s Profile. I am currently working on an explanation that will be posted on the forums and soon it will become available.

Stories is a place where you can write out the backstory of your character, or a story in general. We look forward to reading the tales from all the amazing and imaginative writers out there. Though a lot of rpers like to keep their backstories a secret for rp, this can be a place where you introduce family and past events that are a little too convoluted for a regular rp session. So please, come and tell us your tales!

Journals is a roleplay section similar to stories except it is a personal account of the day to day goings on of your character/s. While we wait for the game to launch, this could be a place to get the rich in-depth information about your character out. Or simply a place to flesh out your character.

RP Help is simply what it states. For those new and old to rp, this section may give you insight to make your rp experience even more immersive. It is no secret that there exists in the shadows people who have always wanted to join in on rp and people who just don`t know how to start. Here, in this section, is some helpful advice on how to do just that. So please, don`t let your fear keep you from enjoying a really great aspect of gameplay!

Of Moonlight and Fire is an OPEN RP created by a user of PRP. Here you can join others in telling a story. It works pretty much the same as telling a story except you control only your character and the things that happen to them while in the story. We NEVER unless given strict permission, take control of anyone else's character. It`s a great way to get to know and learn from one another!

Let`s not wait for launch to get the factories of our imaginations working. WE don`t have to after all, WE ARE THE STORYTELLERS AND THE BUILDERS OF WORLDS!

Best to you all,

Aviana Summerwood - PRP Site Owner 

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 23, 2020 6:15 PM PST
    • 3237 posts
    March 2, 2018 6:55 PM PST

I love the custom character profiles!  It's been a long time since I have gotten into roleplaying but those were always super important.  I would really enjoy seeing something similar (probably nowhere near as robust, but still!) on the character tab when you inspect players in-game.  This would be a great feature regardless of whether or not you get into roleplaying.

• 55 posts
    March 3, 2018 6:39 AM PST

oneADseven said:

I love the custom character profiles!  It's been a long time since I have gotten into roleplaying but those were always super important.  I would really enjoy seeing something similar (probably nowhere near as robust, but still!) on the character tab when you inspect players in-game.  This would be a great feature regardless of whether or not you get into roleplaying.

Glad to hear that oneADseven! Though Alexis CP is her own and will not be available to our users I am working on others that will be. It`s something I'm hoping will excite and help make our users creative in the coming months. :) Oh, and by the way, you don`t need to be a full-fledged role player to make a character profile for your character on PRP. Though roleplay is what we hope to see, we still welcome those who wish to be creative with their characters on our pages. If telling your character's backstory and making a profile or writing a journal is all you wish to do and would prefer to not personally interact with one on one roleplayers, then, by all means, do those things! THAT'S WHAT PRP IS FOR!!

Best to you,

Aviana

This post was edited by AvianaSummerwood at March 3, 2018 6:53 AM PST
    • 258 posts
    March 3, 2018 6:51 AM PST

Site looks awesome! Thanks for putting this together! Definitely going to check it out tonight when I have time. :D

• 55 posts
    March 3, 2018 6:54 AM PST

Kaen said:

Site looks awesome! Thanks for putting this together! Definitely going to check it out tonight when I have time. :D

We look forward to seeing you! :)

• 31 posts
    April 26, 2018 11:53 AM PDT
    I wanted to let all of you know that we are doing some spring cleaning on the PRP website. We have redirected the.com link to the forum page for now. We will try to wrap this up as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via the “contact us” tab on the website.

Thank you for your patience,
    Alex
    • 769 posts
    April 26, 2018 2:40 PM PDT

Can't believe I missed this over the years. Awesome site. Will absolutely get all up in there with some RP tomfoolery. 

This post was edited by Tralyan at April 26, 2018 3:57 PM PDT
    • 1479 posts
    April 26, 2018 3:33 PM PDT

I'm waiting to have some more lore on the game before taking the risk to write or build anything in advance. However, I do not know if the french community will embrace PRP, as we are not legendary for our foreign language skills.

• 31 posts
    April 27, 2018 11:04 PM PDT

Tralyan said:

Can't believe I missed this over the years. Awesome site. Will absolutely get all up in there with some RP tomfoolery. 

Excellent!  The forums are currently available while We are doing some housekeeping. The entire site should be available mid May.

Looking forward to seeing you:)