Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

LFG Tools

• 763 posts
    August 9, 2016 1:38 PM PDT

I get that people have busy lives (TM), but I do feel that players should embrace the journey....

... I don't feel the need to 'book ahead' using an extended LFG tool to pre-arrange a group ready for when i zone in, about 20 mins from now. I can wait until I arrive at the new zone, have a look around and then LFG (wherther by flag or UI) for a group. Perhaps i need to move to the 'front line' area.

Imagine, if you will, logging on in Freeport North.

I plan on heading to OOM to hunt crocs or orcs, or even do roaming skellies or zombies.

Why would I need to use an LFG tool now? Surely, running to Nro then into OOM would be a start?

Even once into the zone... would I stop there and use LFG?

NO... I would head over to the docks so I could *see* what was happening..

... see how busy the place was, listen to the chat and see how many others were LFG or LFM.

This, in essence, *is* what loke666 was talking about.

loke666 said:

Personally I am not that much impressed by the standard LFG tools most games have. I would prefer a physical place (like a huge tavern) where people who want groups go. Maybe you sit at a table and can write in what you want your group to do, and other people in the tavern see that as a text over the table or something. Feels more RPG and you can check out the group occulary before joining.

The advantage is that you get a more D&D like experience when playing instead of the usual game lobby feeling LFG tools tend to have.

Every zone has its 'preparation area'. A safe-ish place where people hang about getting ready to head into danger. It may be a dock, it may be a cramped corridor or even a tavern. Why would you want to have an anti-social phone call to the bartender so he can shout out 'Guys, got a call from a Lev 20 Cleric, AFK_Heelz, who is LFG as long as he gets all gems, pref lookout or torture room'. Would you not rather people made the effort to get to the bar first and *then* ask about a group?

I get that time is short guys, but life isn't *that* short.

LFG tools really only need to be able to matchmake for poeple inside the same zone, surly?

• 753 posts
    August 9, 2016 1:50 PM PDT

I've always liked the idea of having a LFG tool be sort of like a modified friends list...  and that the only thing that "automatically" happens is to show you people.  My LFG tool would be this simple:

1)  It shows me people who are LFG for a given thing (so this dungeon or that).

2)  If there are people I have grouped with in the past and like, I can tag them in my LFG tool (like a friends list) and it will show me if they are LFG when I am LFG

Beyond that, if I want to form a group, I need to reach out and communicate with people.  I understand that some people like a tool that will just throw you together - but I think that can actually contrbute to bad experiences.  If you actually have to talk to someone before you group with them, you have that "pre-group" time to make a quick assessment.  You might be wrong in that quick assessment... but you get the chance to make it.  You also are BEING assessed... so maybe you act a little nicer than if you know you will just get thrown in a group whether you are nice or not.

The net result in today's MMO's where you never have to communicate, is that many people never communicate.  They join their group, they play it like a solo adventure where the other players are just somthing they need to deal with, and they do it again.  It's not really ideal as a community builder.  Needing to talk builds community. 

My opinion only of course.

• 40 posts
    August 9, 2016 3:57 PM PDT

Evoras said:

I get that people have busy lives (TM), but I do feel that players should embrace the journey....

... I don't feel the need to 'book ahead' using an extended LFG tool to pre-arrange a group ready for when i zone in, about 20 mins from now. I can wait until I arrive at the new zone, have a look around and then LFG (wherther by flag or UI) for a group. Perhaps i need to move to the 'front line' area.

Imagine, if you will, logging on in Freeport North.

I plan on heading to OOM to hunt crocs or orcs, or even do roaming skellies or zombies.

Why would I need to use an LFG tool now? Surely, running to Nro then into OOM would be a start?

Even once into the zone... would I stop there and use LFG?

NO... I would head over to the docks so I could *see* what was happening..

... see how busy the place was, listen to the chat and see how many others were LFG or LFM.

This, in essence, *is* what loke666 was talking about.

Every zone has its 'preparation area'. A safe-ish place where people hang about getting ready to head into danger. It may be a dock, it may be a cramped corridor or even a tavern. Why would you want to have an anti-social phone call to the bartender so he can shout out 'Guys, got a call from a Lev 20 Cleric, AFK_Heelz, who is LFG as long as he gets all gems, pref lookout or torture room'. Would you not rather people made the effort to get to the bar first and *then* ask about a group?

I get that time is short guys, but life isn't *that* short.

LFG tools really only need to be able to matchmake for poeple inside the same zone, surly?

Yeah, I think we are on the same page here. LFG tools are mainly needed in dead zones for games using mega server technology or another way for people from different servers to group.

The thing the old MMOs had is that you actually started to know people on your server in a way games with instant groups never gets. Instant group mechanics means that people who never could get a group in EQ or M59 will get lots of groupi§ng but often was the reason for them not getting groups things like ninja looting, suddenly jump out of dungeons after getting the loot they wanted halfways in or similar behavior. Games like Wow actually rewards jerks like that and that leads to a rather toxic community.

Having certain spots in the zones where people looking for groups meet up is not that hard. Of course as someone said the chat will be spammed by people LFGing but the chat tends to be spammed by meaningless stuff anyways today (and people seem to stupid to use the right channel in any case).

If you must have a LFG tool at least have a npc you interact with for the information. Many games with LFG tools get rather deaad open worlds where everyone just hangs out in the main city waiting for the next dungeon (again, like Wow).

• 147 posts
    August 9, 2016 4:26 PM PDT

You know one of the best things about EverQuest was the devs didnt give you everything.  Which in turn lead to Emergent gameplay, players figured out ways to do all kinds of things.

Just need simple tools and the game world will come alive with player innovation.

• 243 posts
    August 9, 2016 9:54 PM PDT
    When I had to leave a group while on my cleric I would first just do a search like "/who all lfg cleric" and was able to find a replacement that way. It was simple to do and didn't involve extra mechanics and whatnot. I imagine Pantheon with something like that.
    • 147 posts
    August 10, 2016 10:07 AM PDT

Rominian said: When I had to leave a group while on my cleric I would first just do a search like "/who all lfg cleric" and was able to find a replacement that way. It was simple to do and didn't involve extra mechanics and whatnot. I imagine Pantheon with something like that.

It put it in the players hands to figure it out, you got the basic tools ( less bloat ) and it worked.

This post was edited by Obliquity at August 10, 2016 10:11 AM PDT
    • 1399 posts
    July 30, 2017 9:40 AM PDT

It's been nearly a year since the last post in this thread.  Has there been any new info on LFG tools from the Devs? I know Brad shares his thoughts on things at times. Kilsin, can you "leak" us some info?  I promise not to rat you out.

I was thinking about LFG tools today and the ability to list what dungon you want to LFG for. This ability being a double edge sword. For example I'm LFG for Karnors but I'm totally open for City of Mist or whatever comes up, as upposed to sitting nearby in Kunark waiting for a Karnors group when I could easly fill out a Com group. Maybe this cold be resolved with multiple check boxes or just a zone range or something.

• 258 posts
    July 30, 2017 11:18 AM PDT

Sevens said:

I would hate to have any part of the LFG system automated....just flag yourself /lfg and then shout in the zone your in. Have a tool like EQ where you can see everyone in your range that is LFG but for the health of the community please dont automate it. Make the chars have to talk to each other. And tbh if there is any cross server grouping or raids thats a deal breaker for me, nothing more than an excuse for people to be total asshats cause they know they probally wont ever have to deal with those team mates again.

Yes, this. And no summoing/teleporting at all unless it's a class ability!

I don't mind putting in a little work and spending more time to get to where I want to be, figuratively and literally. I think of it like this... When I sit down to watch a movie, I don't want to watch something that's shorter than most TV episodes. Would you want to watch a movie that had been condensed into the length of a movie trailer that shows only the highlights? Nope! All the inbetween stuff is what makes all the other stuff so great imo.

Besides, If everyone is able to get groups instantly and without much effort, people will always be coming and going. This is especially annoying when a group works hard to get to a good camp and people are coming and going every 30 minutes... That gets annoying really fast. Groups should be a pretty sacred thing, and I feel like WoW and other games cheapened the entire group dynamic. When you can log on and get a group in 10 seconds, a lot of people will get into a group with plans to play for only half an hour. This can turn out to be a huge inconveniece when it begins happening over and over again.

I understand that many of us are older because we started our MMO days with UO/EQ/DAoC, and we have other obligations like work and family and such, but there are already plenty of casual-friendly games out there--in fact that seems to be ALL that's out there... I would rather not see this turn into one of those kinds of games where everything is expedited... instant gratification--everyone's a winner type things... We're all going to wish we could spend more time playing. We just have to balance our time and use it wisely, and if you only have 30 min or an hour to play, maybe it's time to work on an alt, do some crafting, farming or something of that nature?

• 454 posts
    July 30, 2017 3:29 PM PDT

I really like the meet in a tavern, or Inne for the lfg npc.  Gives a reason to visit those spaces, adds to immersion, imo.

• 542 posts
    July 30, 2017 4:59 PM PDT

While I would normally be inclined to say no LFG tools,I like the idea of a gathering place (like a tavern) where they ridicule the voting process of the LFG tool that MMOs utilized past decade
    by making a vote manditory on somthing that seems silly *the companion of good luck* for the next few hours,these companions could be a horny rabbit,drunken monkey,slimy lizard etc

The next round would be "what would you bestow on the barkeeper?" any ingame item a player has could be offered ,even trash.

/wet towel
    /lucky wishbone
    /filthy undies
    /egg
    /rotten tomato
    /painting
    /nickel
    /coin
    /onion

The barkeeper would then pick one of those items in the top of offered items and then other people need to approve or disapprove <3

This post was edited by Fluffy at July 30, 2017 4:59 PM PDT
    • 188 posts
    July 30, 2017 6:02 PM PDT

Tools that facilitate fast travel, instancing, connecting players through matchmaking without communication, etc. - those are all, in my opinion, a detrement to the game.

However, I think it would be foolish to enter into this game without some sort of tool that enbales us to communicate with one another in a more efficient manner than shouting throughout zones.  To use a recent example I am familiar with, Destiny launched with almost no group making mechanics for its most complext encounters.  Players immediately created multiple out-of-game web sites and apps to facilitate playing together in game... something that should have been done from the beginning by the developer.

We are clinging to some very difficult gameplay mechanics here, with an emphasis on group gameplay.  It would be a mistake to not make creating those groups as efficient as possible, without minimizing the game world itself.  Show people the hot zones, where populations are high, show us where people are trying to estabish groups.  Don't let us travel for 20 minutes to a location, only to find there is nothing going on there.  Help me find ways to connect with larger groups of players I may not know yet.

One thing Bungie is doing correctly for Destiny 2 is putting the emphasis on clans/guilds in a mechanic called "guided games."  Clans can post in-game that they are about to start an event and leave open spots for other members in the community who may want to join.  This enables them to communicate some of the things they are looking for in teammates, and facilitates players finding like-minded people to enjoy the game with.  

This game will struggle enough to overcome the perception from former MMORPG fans that it is a simple recreation of archaic mechanics that they no longer have time for.  Let's shine a brighter light on those things that are actually fun.

• 258 posts
    July 30, 2017 6:30 PM PDT

Hannar said:

Tools that facilitate fast travel, instancing, connecting players through matchmaking without communication, etc. - those are all, in my opinion, a detrement to the game.

However, I think it would be foolish to enter into this game without some sort of tool that enbales us to communicate with one another in a more efficient manner than shouting throughout zones.  To use a recent example I am familiar with, Destiny launched with almost no group making mechanics for its most complext encounters.  Players immediately created multiple out-of-game web sites and apps to facilitate playing together in game... something that should have been done from the beginning by the developer.

We are clinging to some very difficult gameplay mechanics here, with an emphasis on group gameplay.  It would be a mistake to not make creating those groups as efficient as possible, without minimizing the game world itself.  Show people the hot zones, where populations are high, show us where people are trying to estabish groups.  Don't let us travel for 20 minutes to a location, only to find there is nothing going on there.  Help me find ways to connect with larger groups of players I may not know yet.

One thing Bungie is doing correctly for Destiny 2 is putting the emphasis on clans/guilds in a mechanic called "guided games."  Clans can post in-game that they are about to start an event and leave open spots for other members in the community who may want to join.  This enables them to communicate some of the things they are looking for in teammates, and facilitates players finding like-minded people to enjoy the game with.  

This game will struggle enough to overcome the perception from former MMORPG fans that it is a simple recreation of archaic mechanics that they no longer have time for.  Let's shine a brighter light on those things that are actually fun.

You definitely hit on some good points. I'm stoutly against summoning (unless a class has that ability, though I think that should come only at high levels), instant NPC teleports, automatic matchmaking, and all that stuff, but I would be happy with a system like Dark Age of Camelot had. Basically, you could flag yourself or your group as LFG or LFM. So, say you were in a group, and you were looking for people. You could set search parameters and everyone LFG would pop up with their name, level, and class. I think it would also be prudent to include their current zone, too. That way people can find each other a bit easier, even across zones or what have you, but you still have to communicate with people, and you wouldn't have mechanics that just let people skip communication. Or the scenic route... It's my humble opinion that when you remove logistics by making everything about instant gratification, you take away from the immersion. (I think immersion is very important for games like this.)

• 399 posts
    July 31, 2017 12:08 AM PDT

Hannar said:

We are clinging to some very difficult gameplay mechanics here, with an emphasis on group gameplay.  It would be a mistake to not make creating those groups as efficient as possible, without minimizing the game world itself.  Show people the hot zones, where populations are high, show us where people are trying to establish groups.  Don't let us travel for 20 minutes to a location, only to find there is nothing going on there.  Help me find ways to connect with larger groups of players I may not know yet.

in eq you could do /who all solA. If only 6 people showed up, you knew not to make the trek. if it said, the list is too long or whatever, you knew that your chances of getting a group might be better. 

• 278 posts
    July 31, 2017 1:57 AM PDT

Kaen said:

Hannar said:

You definitely hit on some good points. I'm stoutly against summoning (unless a class has that ability, though I think that should come only at high levels), instant NPC teleports, automatic matchmaking, and all that stuff, but I would be happy with a system like Dark Age of Camelot had. Basically, you could flag yourself or your group as LFG or LFM. So, say you were in a group, and you were looking for people. You could set search parameters and everyone LFG would pop up with their name, level, and class. I think it would also be prudent to include their current zone, too. That way people can find each other a bit easier, even across zones or what have you, but you still have to communicate with people, and you wouldn't have mechanics that just let people skip communication. Or the scenic route... It's my humble opinion that when you remove logistics by making everything about instant gratification, you take away from the immersion. (I think immersion is very important for games like this.)

As VR is aming for a comunity driven game atleast we can have a ingame note bord where we could put notes up for this, if they dont whant a game mechanic for it. And im thinking an ingame "physical" bord where we hang up notes and need to travel too to read those notes....

• 323 posts
    August 2, 2017 6:14 PM PDT
    A simple LFG window that shows all players flagged as /LFG or /LFM (with class/level/note) is sufficient. Maybe make it filterable by level/class/zone. The rest can be handled easily in tells. I think the onus is on the proponents of anything more complicated to justify the additional complexity.
    • 281 posts
    August 4, 2017 7:50 PM PDT

Gnog said: A simple LFG window that shows all players flagged as /LFG or /LFM (with class/level/note) is sufficient. Maybe make it filterable by level/class/zone. The rest can be handled easily in tells. I think the onus is on the proponents of anything more complicated to justify the additional complexity.

^^^ This.  I mean, perhaps it could have some tools built into the window to facilitate said tells/invites but I don't see that much more is needed or even truly useful.  I don't mind class based, Call of the Hero like abilities and maybe even craftable scrolls with similar abilities being available later in the levels.  But no insta-arrive at the dungeon door and end up where you were standing (the market, becuase you need the sell the stuff you just looted that wasn't for your class). 

I would like for taverns to serve a purpose, like gathering and meeting up for grouping and some mechanic to promote that, like bonus health and mana regen based on time spent in the tavern.

This post was edited by DragonFist at August 4, 2017 7:57 PM PDT
    • 40 posts
    August 4, 2017 9:47 PM PDT

DragonFist said:

Gnog said: A simple LFG window that shows all players flagged as /LFG or /LFM (with class/level/note) is sufficient. Maybe make it filterable by level/class/zone. The rest can be handled easily in tells. I think the onus is on the proponents of anything more complicated to justify the additional complexity.

^^^ This.  I mean, perhaps it could have some tools built into the window to facilitate said tells/invites but I don't see that much more is needed or even truly useful.  I don't mind class based, Call of the Hero like abilities and maybe even craftable scrolls with similar abilities being available later in the levels.  But no insta-arrive at the dungeon door and end up where you were standing (the market, becuase you need the sell the stuff you just looted that wasn't for your class). 

I would like for taverns to serve a purpose, like gathering and meeting up for grouping and some mechanic to promote that, like bonus health and mana regen based on time spent in the tavern.

I say no LFG window. where you gotta do /who all LFG to find people... hell back in the day it was /who all cleric 35-43 /tell "name" hey you wouldn't wanna "camp name here" group would ya? we only need a healer.

Ahh, the fun of harassing people not even LFG about joining your group. Happily they almost always came :)

• 281 posts
    August 5, 2017 8:47 AM PDT

I remember how it used to be and I, personally, have no problem going back to that.  It may, however, be prudent to make that process as smooth as possible in a modern MMO without turning it into a queue system.  I'm just talking things like a list of those that are LFG or LFM.  As a group leader, a list of people that I've sent invites to with tools to remove people from the list, and can be used to keep track of one's tells to those people.

Nothing more than that kind of thing.

• 15 posts
    August 5, 2017 10:08 PM PDT

I never saw this thread before until now and the title of this thread crushed my hopes and dreams for this game until I read the reply posts of people who were against the LFG tools. I agree with people who want nothing more than lfg and lfm flags and lists and shouting out. Anything much more than that and I'll trash my pledge.

This post was edited by Syrenol at August 5, 2017 10:11 PM PDT
    • 483 posts
    August 6, 2017 5:42 AM PDT

We're all in agreement that automated random group finders are awful, and no one wants them in Pantheon.

Many others said it and I agree with them, a window that lists players with the lvl and class info is more than enough (and maybe add an option to see just the LFG and LFM players, if you wanna make a faster group). It's basically a /who but more organized and polished, you'll still need to  whisper and interact with them.

This post was edited by jpedrote at August 6, 2017 5:44 AM PDT
    • 399 posts
    August 6, 2017 11:42 AM PDT

Stratoz said:

As VR is aming for a comunity driven game atleast we can have a ingame note bord where we could put notes up for this, if they dont whant a game mechanic for it. And im thinking an ingame "physical" bord where we hang up notes and need to travel too to read those notes....

EQ1 had that at launch but very few people used it and to be quite honest, I don't remember when they took it out. 

The LFG tool should be very rudimentary but done in such a way that it would replace any hand written notes. Example: (please bear with me :)

1) open a LFG window.
    2) Select the zone (if any)
    3) Select the Class(es) (if any)
    4) Select the level range (if any)

There are a few buttons.  Search, refresh, save search, sort, delete search among others

4) Hit Search.

A list of people looking for a group based on your criteria appears.

So far, this is pretty much the same as the /who lfg cleric 50 60 SolA

Now here comes the "new and updated" part.

Per each character, you can make notes about that person. eg.  Too low; loot whore; really sucks; afk's alot; will come in 2 hours if we're still here; already asked, doesn't want to group with Durp in the group.

you can hit save search and pull it up from a list presented to you when you first open the window.

I don't think anything else is really needed.  this way it pretty much only replaces the /who lfg command prompt only to replace pen and paper.

This post was edited by Durp at August 6, 2017 11:57 AM PDT
    • 1399 posts
    August 6, 2017 1:58 PM PDT

Durp said:

Stratoz said:

EQ1 had that at launch but very few people used it and to be quite honest, I don't remember when they took it out. 

The LFG tool should be very rudimentary but done in such a way that it would replace any hand written notes. Example: (please bear with me :)

1) open a LFG window.
    2) Select the zone (if any)
    3) Select the Class(es) (if any)
    4) Select the level range (if any)

There are a few buttons.  Search, refresh, save search, sort, delete search among others

4) Hit Search.

A list of people looking for a group based on your criteria appears.

So far, this is pretty much the same as the /who lfg cleric 50 60 SolA

Now here comes the "new and updated" part.

Per each character, you can make notes about that person. eg.  Too low; loot whore; really sucks; afk's alot; will come in 2 hours if we're still here; already asked, doesn't want to group with Durp in the group.

you can hit save search and pull it up from a list presented to you when you first open the window.

I don't think anything else is really needed.  this way it pretty much only replaces the /who lfg command prompt only to replace pen and paper.

On the right track and for the most part I agree, but this Zone Filter was my reasoning for necroing this old thread. I feel "Zone" should be elaborated on instead of just a check box for one or more zones by name. Think of Kunark in EQ (if you played EQ back then) Player A at level 45 might be familure with City of Mist (35 to 50 zone) and check that.  This player-A would not be found by a group looking for more in Kaesora (30 to 50) only three zones away. Player-A may never have been to Kaesora and not even think of checking that box.

Also valid exp zones for level 45 Player-A in Everquest on the Continent of Kunark could be

• Trakanon's Teeth
    • Burning woods
    • Dreadlands
    • Karnors Castle
    • Mines of Nurga
    • Chardok
    • Howling Stones
    • Veksar
    • Old Sebilis
    • Skyfire Mountians
    • Temple of Droga

A Freshly turned 45 player or one Just arriving on the shores of Kunark may not even know 3/4 of those zones and that they could EXP in them. 

So my point for Necroing this thread was to suggest a ZONE filter should not be by zone name, but instead by some zone criteria closer related to the player's needs. I fell this would be a plus by introducing players to new zones that they may otherwise never have visited. As well as make filling and finding groups easier.

• Zone Level Range     (+- X number of levels)
    • On the Continent of      (X)
    • Within (X) Number of zones from the player, or within X number of zones from a Portal (in case player could port or get a port)

This post was edited by Zorkon at August 6, 2017 2:02 PM PDT
    • 2752 posts
    August 7, 2017 10:15 AM PDT

While I would be fine with the old EQ method, I don't think it is the best option. Having a simple/basic tab for a "Looking for..." window is well and good for the old "45 warrior LFG" where the player doesn't care what and where but I think having an advanced window with more options to list is beneficial. Being able to put a small blurb about what the group is doing/wants to do (if aiming for more than just exp), loot rules for the group, class(es) wanted/preferred. The player also able to list how many zones they would be willing to travel across or what specific zones they are looking to group in. Another tab in the "looking for" window for guild listings, maybe one with crafters as well for crafters looking for work. These are things that (IMO of course) don't need to be a chore to find/accomplish. 

1.5 How are you going to encourage strangers to start talking to each other and play together in the game? Especially when it comes to people with already established connections within the game? How are you going to keep the new player experience good after the game has been out for six months?

There will be an entire system of features and mechanics to help people find new friends and others to group with -- there is no one special solution to such a challenge -- it must be a priority and addressed from many angles.

Some quick and easy examples, of course, would be to reward people who don't know each other to group together, to help them stay in contact, to allow to share personal information if they want, to allow searching for new friends if that person chooses to participate in matchmaking. The main point is that we'll be doing all sorts of things to proactively bring people together and KEEP them together.

This is the opposite of something like a dungeon finder that randomly brings in people you need to do an instance, you then do the instance without speaking a word and once the instance is over the group disperses. This is what damages communities and prevents true social interaction.

This post was edited by Iksar at August 7, 2017 10:27 AM PDT
    • 769 posts
    August 7, 2017 10:18 AM PDT

/who all LFG

That's all I need. Anything else is technological masturbation and unnecessary.

• 399 posts
    August 7, 2017 11:28 AM PDT

Tralyan said:

/who all LFG

That's all I need. Anything else is technological masturbation and unnecessary.

My suggestion does exactly what you said but in a more modern environment (with one exception and that is the notes)

It's like DOS and windows.  You can do it the old way and use the command line but you can do exactly the same and better in windows (for instance clicking on the column to sort on that column is a typical difference between displaying a list in text and a list in a window.

Of course there's still room to go old school so both systems could be available :)

Zorkon said:

On the right track and for the most part I agree, but this Zone Filter was my reasoning for necroing this old thread. I feel "Zone" should be elaborated on instead of just a check box for one or more zones by name. Think of Kunark in EQ (if you played EQ back then) Player A at level 45 might be familure with City of Mist (35 to 50 zone) and check that.  This player-A would not be found by a group looking for more in Kaesora (30 to 50) only three zones away. Player-A may never have been to Kaesora and not even think of checking that box.

I disagree with the zone range idea.  I really want people to go and discover that there are zones for a certain level.  Example, when I was fighting in Unrest (level 16-30ish) when I became 30ish and had my LFG up, people would ask me, "Hey, do you want to go to Mistmoore?" I had to ask what that was, where it was, how to get there and a lot more stuff.  I am all for exploration by word (read text) of mouth.

This post was edited by Durp at August 7, 2017 11:30 AM PDT