Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

CHAT FONT SIZE

• 132 posts
    July 3, 2016 10:58 PM PDT

In the last twitch stream, you guys has chat boxes up, which was very nice.

Can the CHAT FONT SIZE be adjusted larger that what was in the stream???

I want to play this on a 50" 4k TV and would like to be able to make chat a big larger to read at a distance.

I can read it fine using 1080p on my plasma and the YouTube app, but I know when I go 4K the UI and boxes will be smaller and I will need to be able to adjust the chat size.

• 578 posts
    July 5, 2016 9:25 PM PDT

Yup, I'm gonna need the same thing. Some way to increase the font size for in-game words and lettering. I play on a 60" 1080p and when games don't allow you to change the font size I die on the inside everytime I play because I can't read the darn lettering. Should be a simple add though so I fret not.

• 563 posts
    July 6, 2016 4:34 AM PDT

I couldn't imagine them not allowing such an important feature as the ability to control font size. currently I tend to make my font smaller to fit more in the windows but I hope to upgrade to 4k by the time the game comes out and may indeed wish to increase from default font size.

It would also be nice to be able to control the colour of fonts from different channels/sources. I have always liked seperate colours for group/wisper/system etc.

• 205 posts
    August 21, 2016 11:20 PM PDT

OMG yes and NOT because of a huge screen size but rather a huge discrepancy between old and young eyes!

• 22 posts
    August 22, 2016 12:33 AM PDT

Good point,

many of the most dedicated fans will be at an age where we need to squint to see a little gnome, and we are more often in the position to buy the latest toys / 4K screens and the PCs to make them work. On the other hand, larger fonts mean less info on the screen at once, so would be great if it is simple to go back & forth.

But as Rachael said, I'm sure it's already on the list.