Forums » Support

Client Download Link

• 92 posts
    June 25, 2016 12:06 PM PDT

I pledged a little bit ago and I have activated my account and logged into the site.. I see the players pages and everything. But I am not finding a link to download the client. Will it be in a delayed adittional email?

• 1811 posts
    June 25, 2016 12:54 PM PDT

Sorry Koreno, there isn't a link at this time.  The game is still very early in developement and the pledges are basically to get you in chat and set aside goodies for you for when it is released.  The pledges are pretty self explanatory on what you get in forum access as well as if you will have alpha / beta access.  We are all waiting as well :) 

• 92 posts
    June 25, 2016 1:14 PM PDT

Well, thats embarasing... I thought I saw in a news post that Alpha had started.

• 1811 posts
    June 25, 2016 3:26 PM PDT

haha, nope, sorry buddy :)  Looking at next year if all goes well.  Welcome to the family though :) We alre glad to have you with us !

• 151 posts
    June 25, 2016 4:39 PM PDT

Koreno said:

Well, thats embarasing... I thought I saw in a news post that Alpha had started.

Dont ever be embarrassed to ask. As you can see, we have a very friendly, helpful and well informed community. Welcome aboard! :)

• 8618 posts
    June 25, 2016 8:25 PM PDT

Thank you for your support Koreno! Great to have you join our community! :)