Forums » News and Announcements

Twitch Stream Tomorrow June 23rd at 6pm PDT

• 7 posts
    June 23, 2016 8:21 PM PDT

Medjai said:

Just got home, where is link to Youtube rerun???

Here is a link to their channel, it should appear here when they put it up.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MbaiykerIrjKWRA6407tQ

• 201 posts
    June 23, 2016 8:53 PM PDT

Is there an Approx time that the video will be available on youtube? I had to take a nap for work (Military jacked up my sleeping schedule so I had to reset t.) so I was so sad I had to miss it.

• 201 posts
    June 23, 2016 11:22 PM PDT

oohooohoooohoooohoooooh!!!

The Rerun of the twitch stream is available on youtube noaw!!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNVecHjiJI

And wow, Kilsin such a troll toward the end there hahaha.

This post was edited by Tootiredtocare at June 24, 2016 1:47 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    June 24, 2016 3:14 AM PDT

LeonSanborn said:

Haha the people had spoken, they wanted a wipe, so I teamed up with our CEO Chris Rowan and delivered a train from multiple sides and ended up sandwiching them which created chaos! Then Joppa GM killed me while I was trying to jump around and make myself a hard target (cause I knew one of them would lol) ;)

Fun times, the lesson here is if you ever see a Rogue sneaking around in the background, be ready for trouble to follow! lol ;)

• 201 posts
    June 24, 2016 4:56 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

LeonSanborn said:

Haha the people had spoken, they wanted a wipe, so I teamed up with our CEO Chris Rowan and delivered a train from multiple sides and ended up sandwiching them which created chaos! Then Joppa GM killed me while I was trying to jump around and make myself a hard target (cause I knew one of them would lol) ;)

Fun times, the lesson here is if you ever see a Rogue sneaking around in the background, be ready for trouble to follow! lol ;)

;.;

That is quite funny, I am at work reading this and I probably laughed way to hard at this.

That GM power killing to OP. VR Nerf GM rights. lol. I am not sure what Class I want to play upon release but I am leaning toward rogues right now, I typically play Tanks/Clerics, and occassionally spell caster DPS in MMO's; Kinda want a change of scenery.

• 23 posts
    June 24, 2016 7:03 AM PDT

totally forgot to watch this yesterday. ...got to enjoy it this morning though. Looking awesome! It already is giving me the itch to replace my system for this game once it hits. :-P

• 201 posts
    June 24, 2016 11:24 AM PDT

Abiyram said:

totally forgot to watch this yesterday. ...got to enjoy it this morning though. Looking awesome! It already is giving me the itch to replace my system for this game once it hits. :-P

Same here, I Have already started building my Desktop. I have been using this craptop for a while so I been needing it but now this is really giving me the insentive I needed to go and buy a full new rig.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/rbsBD8

There is my build, All I have left to buy is the GPU and RAM. I am thinking of buying the GTX970 while waiting/saving for the GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 cards.

• 801 posts
    June 25, 2016 3:49 AM PDT

Smack on, this is what the viewers wanted to start seeing. Good work all :)

I am seeing awesome details in terrain, structures. Only had 1 issue with the graphics, i had a heck of a time seeing the faces in the video. Otherwise everything was high details.

Probally my gamma was too high, ill recheck that in nvidia.

love the UI coming along, a few suggestions there, but its moving along very nicely.

I personally had a deep feeling of humanoid figures, and not the rich indepth feel of trolls, ogres. Which i am completely happy to see.

Let the summoners do the pets :)

• 801 posts
    June 25, 2016 3:53 AM PDT

LeonSanborn said:

Abiyram said:

Same here, I Have already started building my Desktop. I have been using this craptop for a while so I been needing it but now this is really giving me the insentive I needed to go and buy a full new rig.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/rbsBD8

There is my build, All I have left to buy is the GPU and RAM. I am thinking of buying the GTX970 while waiting/saving for the GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 cards.

Good build for the future, if i didnt have 3 gens of i7 towers 1156, 1155, and 1150 i7's here that all play these games still to this day, i would update it to the i5 quad new gen.

My EVGA GTX 780ti SC card 3gb still is a top video card today. was ranked 5th as of this year so we will see when more cards become available.

Wish i had 2 to be honest, but at the time 900ish was enough to spend.

But i do this for a living so, parts are always around for me.

• 201 posts
    June 25, 2016 7:51 AM PDT

Crazzie said:

Smack on, this is what the viewers wanted to start seeing. Good work all :)

I am seeing awesome details in terrain, structures. Only had 1 issue with the graphics, i had a heck of a time seeing the faces in the video. Otherwise everything was high details.

love the UI coming along, a few suggestions there, but its moving along very nicely.

I think it is because it is just the shitty youtube quality. Maybe if we watched it straight from the twitch stream it might have been better. They also mentioned in this stream and the previous one most of the character models and animations are just Placeholders till they put the good stuff in.

Crazzie said:

My EVGA GTX 780ti SC card 3gb still is a top video card today. was ranked 5th as of this year so we will see when more cards become available.

Wish i had 2 to be honest, but at the time 900ish was enough to spend.

But i do this for a living so, parts are always around for me.

Nice, I just bought a GTX 960 4gb OC GPU as a placeholder till eventually being able to buy the GTX 1070 or 1080

• 801 posts
    June 25, 2016 6:27 PM PDT

I will check them out Leon and see how they will compare to the 780 card. The good thing is i can offload this card to one of my other towers.

• 453 posts
    June 26, 2016 7:24 AM PDT

Awesome stream, saw it all the way thru twice already. Can't wait to play ;)

• 201 posts
    June 26, 2016 12:22 PM PDT

Crazzie said:

I will check them out Leon and see how they will compare to the 780 card. The good thing is i can offload this card to one of my other towers.

Yeah the GTX 1070 and GTX 1080 make the 780 look like a play toy, even for a reasonable price. I think think the MSRI for the GTX 1080 was $399, and the MSRI for GTX 1080 was $599, It even makes the Titan X look tiny and is cheaper than it. But even having a lesser card to throw into another tower is a nice thing to have laying around sometimes. Wish I had a GPU just laying around for my PC but I didn't so had to buy a some what reasonably cheap priced one to use in the mean time.

• 89 posts
    June 30, 2016 9:47 AM PDT

yay!

This post was edited by ArchMageSalamar at June 30, 2016 9:47 AM PDT
    • 643 posts
    July 8, 2016 9:44 AM PDT

Upgraded my subscription (as I did after the previous livestream)!

• 24 posts
    July 31, 2016 7:12 AM PDT

I have now watched these game play vids over and over, and they havn't gotten old yet! Bring on the Pantheon!

• 23 posts
    August 2, 2016 6:36 PM PDT

Any idea when you'll do a new stream? I assume it's based on finishing content (only want to highlight new areas), so I assume when the conent is ready ;) But I'm impatient! 

• 33 posts
    August 23, 2016 7:09 AM PDT

I loved watching the streams of gameplay. Thank you for presenting these. 

Id be very interested in future streams if you took a few seconds and summarized whats changed in-game between streams. I.e. "since our last stream, we've improved the UI, added more to the inventory management, etc etc.". 

Keep 'em coming guys and great work!