Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Is Pantheon at E3?

• 613 posts
    June 13, 2016 11:02 AM PDT

Hi Guys are you guys at the E3 event?

Ox

• 9115 posts
    June 13, 2016 3:21 PM PDT

Not publicly this year and please do not post in the News and Announcement section Ox, it is for VR staff only, we leave it open so everyone can post replies to our news and announcements, I have gone ahead and moved this to Off-Topic.

• 43 posts
    June 13, 2016 4:43 PM PDT

I was watching the UBIsoft show at E3. I got started on thinking ahead, to when Visionary Realms would get their turn at E3. Who knows? 2017 or 2018?

Anyways, I pictured myself that the team would start off with introducing everyone and then the Trailer would start.

The trailer would start off with the birth of Terminus. Then later on, the first steps from the few first "fallen" ones on the planet. A little combat, treasures etc. Also, all through the trailer, the storyteller, preferably the guy who did "in a world..." (or similar voice) would explain what was going on, etc. :) (Btw, I love cinematic game trailers)

After the trailer, as the grand finale, a short introduction with LIVE gaming, featuring 6 members of the team. Some sort of Demo put together which would also be playable by the visitors at the booth at the convention floor. :)

Yep, I'm a dreamer! Hahaha! :)

This post was edited by StormCloud at June 13, 2016 5:01 PM PDT