Forums » Community Sites

Unofficial Pantheon Discord Voice / Text Chat

• 1468 posts
    June 12, 2016 10:13 AM PDT

We have been running an unofficial Pantheon Discord Voice / Text chat server for sometime now and have over 100 members already. We discuss all kinds of things from Pantheon to other games to general PC stuff and everyone is welcome. If you want to join then download the client from here:

https://discordapp.com/download

Then when you have installed the app either sign in with your existing account or make one (you only have to make one account no matter how many computers or phones you have).

Simply follow the link below and sign in with your account and you'll have joined the server and can now talk with us all :).

https://discord.gg/0qLCKi6ImOvt7K3N

• 511 posts
    June 12, 2016 10:55 AM PDT

Thanks Cromulent, not sure how this did not get posted before! It is really great getting to meet all of you people and hang out. Especially nice when a dev comes by and talks with us!

• 72 posts
    June 13, 2016 4:20 PM PDT

If you aren't on Discord yet, why the hell not? Great place. :)

• 22 posts
    December 21, 2016 2:25 PM PST

*bump* Was there a fresh invite for this Discord server? The prior invite has expired. Is the server still used? Looking to connect with more Pantheon fans! Errr, fantheons!

• 1468 posts
    December 21, 2016 4:30 PM PST

Faelor said:

*bump* Was there a fresh invite for this Discord server? The prior invite has expired. Is the server still used? Looking to connect with more Pantheon fans! Errr, fantheons!

The invite link in the original post has not expired. I just checked it out in the server settings. You should just follow the link and it'll add your account to the Discord server.

This post was edited by Cromulent at December 21, 2016 4:32 PM PST
    • 219 posts
    February 20, 2017 2:59 PM PST

I did a forum search and found two discord servers, both were posted by you.  I think this one is newer (by date), but didn't know which one was the right one.  One post was from Feb 2016 and the other June 2016...

• 1468 posts
    April 8, 2017 6:27 PM PDT

Renathras said:

I did a forum search and found two discord servers, both were posted by you.  I think this one is newer (by date), but didn't know which one was the right one.  One post was from Feb 2016 and the other June 2016...

I edited my original post ages ago. They both point to the same server.

• 26 posts
    April 30, 2017 8:05 AM PDT

Just downloaded the chat thingy, guess I better find the server now.  Hope to chat with folks soon

Stargem, the original since 1999

• 6 posts
    December 1, 2018 8:11 PM PST

This definitely needs a bump since Discord is so widely used now.

• 4 posts
    February 5, 2019 7:09 AM PST
    Is there a new link? This one seems to have expired. :(
    • 4 posts
    February 5, 2019 1:56 PM PST
    Oh it works now! lol either that or i did something wrong.
    • 72 posts
    January 29, 2021 3:39 PM PST

Come and join this Discord server!