Forums » News and Announcements

Kilsin's Guest Appearance on VoT Podcast!

• 839 posts
    May 26, 2016 7:19 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Hokanu said:

Kilsin! You're an Aussie! Didnt know that matey! 

I hope you can lobby to keep the game to be able to be run smoothly with our "epic" Australian internet speeds we struggle with... haha, rocking 300k transfer rate at best of times with my ADSL2

Where in Australia do/did you hail from? 

Hi mate! I don't have any problems connecting to the Dev server, it's very smooth but still I expect it to be around 150-300 ping if we connect to US servers, not sure yet how we will spread the servers out of how many we will have but the team are aware of issues like this ;)

I'm from NSW, north of Sydney on the Central Coast.

Sweet mate, thats great to know they are thinking of the technologically disadvantaged as well! - Sydneysider here from Glenhaven.  If your spending some time in Sydney should PM me and catch up for a bev or 2!

• 9115 posts
    May 27, 2016 2:51 AM PDT

Hokanu said:

Kilsin said:

Hokanu said:

Kilsin! You're an Aussie! Didnt know that matey! 

I hope you can lobby to keep the game to be able to be run smoothly with our "epic" Australian internet speeds we struggle with... haha, rocking 300k transfer rate at best of times with my ADSL2

Where in Australia do/did you hail from? 

Hi mate! I don't have any problems connecting to the Dev server, it's very smooth but still I expect it to be around 150-300 ping if we connect to US servers, not sure yet how we will spread the servers out of how many we will have but the team are aware of issues like this ;)

I'm from NSW, north of Sydney on the Central Coast.

Sweet mate, thats great to know they are thinking of the technologically disadvantaged as well! - Sydneysider here from Glenhaven.  If your spending some time in Sydney should PM me and catch up for a bev or 2!

Sounds good mate, will do! :)