Forums » News and Announcements

Kilsin's Guest Appearance on VoT Podcast!

• 9115 posts
    May 19, 2016 4:05 AM PDT

Hey Folks,

Here is the Youtube upload of the Dev Q&A with the Voices of Terminus crew and myself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPBq9Kg2sRg

• 201 posts
    May 19, 2016 4:26 AM PDT

Kilsin what time schedule are you on here?

I see you at the butt crack of dawn, and throughout the day... Do you ever sleep? lol!

• 563 posts
    May 19, 2016 4:27 AM PDT

It was a great episode! I listened to it at work last night :P You've got a great, deep voice Kilsin.

On a side note, I heard you mentioned Joppa was Chris Perkins (jumped onto the forums to double check the name in "the team" link) Is he the Chris Perkins that DM'd PAX and Penny arcade/PVP Podcasts DND games?

This post was edited by Rachael at May 19, 2016 5:19 AM PDT
    • 201 posts
    May 19, 2016 4:32 AM PDT

someone had to be playing everquest.... I heard the Iconic DING during the video... WHO WAS IT? Kilsin was it you!? "Looks around curiously with darted eyes"

• 9115 posts
    May 19, 2016 5:18 AM PDT

LeonSanborn said:

Kilsin what time schedule are you on here?

I see you at the butt crack of dawn, and throughout the day... Do you ever sleep? lol!

A crazy time schedule! lol, I do sleep but VR/PRF get most of my attention :)

LeonSanborn said:

someone had to be playing everquest.... I heard the Iconic DING during the video... WHO WAS IT? Kilsin was it you!? "Looks around curiously with darted eyes"

I think that is their twitch follower alert noise for when someone new follows their channel, pretty cool hey! :)

• 9115 posts
    May 19, 2016 5:19 AM PDT

Rachael said:

It was a great episode! I listened to it at work last night :P You've got a great, deep voice Kilsin.

On a side not, I heard you mentioned Joppa was Chris Perkins (jumped onto the forums to double check the name in "the team" link) Is he the Chris Perkins that DM'd PAX and Penny arcade/PVP Podcasts DND games?

Haha, thank you!

No, different guy but that is not the first time someone has asked that lol, our Chris P is better btw (jking we love all Chris P's! ;)

• 201 posts
    May 19, 2016 5:20 AM PDT

ah I work night shifts so it is unusual to see people respond pretty quickly when I comment on things. (Pacific TZ)

That makes sense I guess lol, it is pretty nifty.

• 263 posts
    May 19, 2016 5:55 AM PDT

Yes it was a great show and we were glad to have you on the show. Very nice discussion hope to do it again soon.

• 91 posts
    May 19, 2016 5:56 AM PDT

Thanks to VoT and Kilsin for this :).

• 781 posts
    May 19, 2016 9:19 AM PDT

Awesome :) Thx guys

• 595 posts
    May 19, 2016 12:52 PM PDT

Great stuff guys.  Really looking forward to future streams and also special guests!

• 613 posts
    May 19, 2016 12:53 PM PDT

Great show guys!!! 

Ox

• 9115 posts
    May 19, 2016 5:20 PM PDT

Yarnila said:

Yes it was a great show and we were glad to have you on the show. Very nice discussion hope to do it again soon.

Definitely man, it was a lot of fun, thanks for having me :)

• 66 posts
    May 20, 2016 2:25 AM PDT

mwahahhaa, i asked one of the only questions that sort of stumped Kilsin :D. "which community idea do you like the most?" *laughs maniacally*

other than that, great show!

• 9115 posts
    May 20, 2016 3:46 AM PDT

Furty said:

mwahahhaa, i asked one of the only questions that sort of stumped Kilsin :D. "which community idea do you like the most?" *laughs maniacally*

other than that, great show!

Hahaha, it was more that a bunch came to mind and being 6am and riding on 4 hours sleep I couldn't pick a favourite on the spot lol, nice question man :)

• 66 posts
    May 21, 2016 1:32 AM PDT

that's ok Kilsin, i understand, being on little sleep does that to a person...just be ready next time!!! also..i still dont think backstab was OP during the livestream :D

• 9115 posts
    May 21, 2016 2:49 AM PDT

Furty said:

that's ok Kilsin, i understand, being on little sleep does that to a person...just be ready next time!!! also..i still dont think backstab was OP during the livestream :D

Me either man! ;) 

• 201 posts
    May 21, 2016 5:11 AM PDT
    I dont know.... . The ability to 1 shot or nearly 1 shot a target with just backstab seems like op as ****.
    • 3016 posts
    May 21, 2016 7:05 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Hey Folks,

Here is the Youtube upload of the Dev Q&A with the Voices of Terminus crew and myself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPBq9Kg2sRg

Yup had a listen when it was live...quite informative actually. :)  Thanks for doing that Kilsin...got to hear your accent (love accents of any kind :))

Cana

• 9115 posts
    May 21, 2016 5:38 PM PDT

LeonSanborn said: I dont know.... . The ability to 1 shot or nearly 1 shot a target with just backstab seems like op as ****.

It was broken and unbalanced in our dev build for the stream but now is a bit of a joke so you will hear it a lot ;)

• 9115 posts
    May 21, 2016 5:38 PM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Kilsin said:

Hey Folks,

Yup had a listen when it was live...quite informative actually. :)  Thanks for doing that Kilsin...got to hear your accent (love accents of any kind :))

Cana

Thanks Cana, it was good to talk to you all instead of type for once! :)

• 2138 posts
    May 22, 2016 6:10 AM PDT

I enjoyed the show!

• 76 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:55 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Rachael said:

On a side not, I heard you mentioned Joppa was Chris Perkins (jumped onto the forums to double check the name in "the team" link) Is he the Chris Perkins that DM'd PAX and Penny arcade/PVP Podcasts DND games?

Haha, thank you!

No, different guy but that is not the first time someone has asked that lol, our Chris P is better btw (jking we love all Chris P's! ;)

Brilliant...nothing is better than the EQ level up sound...Maybe the intro theme tune...ugh wrong quote epic fail, in regards to the twitch follower sound.

This post was edited by Vega at May 25, 2016 11:56 AM PDT
    • 839 posts
    May 26, 2016 12:57 AM PDT

Kilsin! You're an Aussie! Didnt know that matey! 

I hope you can lobby to keep the game to be able to be run smoothly with our "epic" Australian internet speeds we struggle with... haha, rocking 300k transfer rate at best of times with my ADSL2

Where in Australia do/did you hail from? 

This post was edited by Hokanu at May 26, 2016 12:57 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 26, 2016 2:42 AM PDT

Hokanu said:

Kilsin! You're an Aussie! Didnt know that matey! 

I hope you can lobby to keep the game to be able to be run smoothly with our "epic" Australian internet speeds we struggle with... haha, rocking 300k transfer rate at best of times with my ADSL2

Where in Australia do/did you hail from? 

Hi mate! I don't have any problems connecting to the Dev server, it's very smooth but still I expect it to be around 150-300 ping if we connect to US servers, not sure yet how we will spread the servers out of how many we will have but the team are aware of issues like this ;)

I'm from NSW, north of Sydney on the Central Coast.