Forums » Guild Office

The Old Timers Guild

• 31 posts
    November 16, 2017 10:17 AM PST

Always glad to hear that people have positive interactions with our members!

• 15 posts
    November 20, 2017 9:14 PM PST

lol, i remember playing with old timers in archeage alpha and one other game. They always chill. Was goig to join join then but i was already in another guild.

• 31 posts
    November 21, 2017 2:47 PM PST

thanks gabelle! we look forward to seeing you again in Pantheon :)

• 2 posts
    December 31, 2017 7:25 PM PST
    Sounds like my type of guild.
    • 22 posts
    February 11, 2018 7:40 AM PST

That sounds mighty interesting. 

• 8 posts
    March 22, 2018 4:18 PM PDT

Waves HI!

~Litha

• 89 posts
    March 31, 2018 6:41 PM PDT

Thank you for the nice compliments!

- tpsabre Old Timer's Guild member

• 81 posts
    September 26, 2018 6:29 AM PDT

Sounds like my kind of guild. One question: Can I expect to find plenty of OTG-guildies to play with in European timezones?

• 92 posts
    September 27, 2018 6:55 PM PDT

Jabir said:

Sounds like my kind of guild. One question: Can I expect to find plenty of OTG-guildies to play with in European timezones?

With the game so far out from release it may be a little hard to guage that right now. However, in the meantime, feel free to visit our guild site and apply for general membership.

The Old Timers Guild is the last guild you will every join. :)

This post was edited by Koreno at September 27, 2018 6:59 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    October 3, 2018 11:47 AM PDT

Hey OTG. I've run into some of your folks in games before...most recently hunting in BDO, but I also used to play ESO, WoW, and EQ1 back in the day. Always had very positive interactions with OTG members...seems like a  fun-loving, casual group of more mature folks. This is exactly what I would like to find in Pantheon as well. I tend to play one game at a time, and while I do love to advance as much as I can in-game, family and work-related RL obligations make me a casual sort of gamer by necessity. I took the link and went to your guild site, read the charter details and such, then tried to make a login but the email link just never shows up at my Gmail account. (Yes, I checked SPAM and also hit resend, waited a bit, etc.) Is your forum sign-up currently down? Anyhow...plenty of time to get this worked out, obviously, since we still have to wait a bit for Pantheon to be finished. I'm excited to see it once Alpha hits. 

Please let me know if you have a solution for me to get the login for OTG forums, etc. Thanks,

-Djai

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: The link(s) did finally show up, so I was able to login and submit the app. False alarm, and thanks for your consideration! 

This post was edited by Djai at October 3, 2018 4:10 PM PDT
    • 1047 posts
    October 3, 2018 10:22 PM PDT

I grouped with many Old timers guild members in DDO on the Fernia server from 2006-2009ish (which merged and became Ghallanda). 

I quit shortly after it went free to play in mid 2009 when the game changed.  It was always a pleasure to group with Old Timer members. 

• 89 posts
    October 6, 2018 4:02 PM PDT

Hi Djai , I've had the same problem before with other websites.  I can remember creating a hotmail account, as it was free, for "Fallen Earth" as the verification links just never showed up in my email box.  I'm tpsabre over at OTG if you see my name around some of the patheon OTG forum threads.

Hi philo ; Thank you for the kind compliments.  I've been with OTG since 2008 and they're really a great guild with like minded people.  Cheers - Tom