Forums » Guild Office

The Old Timers Guild

    • 2 posts
    March 6, 2017 10:47 AM PST

    Hey TOG!   Am a member but haven't been on the forum in awhile.   Last played Archage in the ToG guild. 

    Looking forward to playing Pantheon since it will be bringing back some of the things I loved from EQ, my first MMO.

    See you in BETA!

     

     

    • 7 posts
    March 6, 2017 11:43 AM PST

    kptrman said:

    Hey TOG!   Am a member but haven't been on the forum in awhile.   Last played Archage in the ToG guild. 

    Looking forward to playing Pantheon since it will be bringing back some of the things I loved from EQ, my first MMO.

    See you in BETA!

     

     

     

    We are OTG (Old Timers Guild) not TOG (The Older Gamers), but we too are looking forward to some Pantheon action with everyone!

    • 2 posts
    March 7, 2017 9:38 AM PST

    EvilPeppard said:

    kptrman said:

    Hey TOG!   Am a member but haven't been on the forum in awhile.   Last played Archage in the ToG guild. 

    Looking forward to playing Pantheon since it will be bringing back some of the things I loved from EQ, my first MMO.

    See you in BETA!

     

     

     

    We are OTG (Old Timers Guild) not TOG (The Older Gamers), but we too are looking forward to some Pantheon action with everyone!

     

    Opps!!   Thought it was the same, just abbreviated differently!! 

    • 1 posts
    March 11, 2017 11:04 AM PST

    Nice grapphics and so you know ....we can start singing" I'll Be There" anytime now.

    • 1 posts
    March 13, 2017 4:38 PM PDT

    Sup OTG peeps! Uisge from Rift here. Can't wait to get in this game and tear it up! 

    • 2 posts
    March 23, 2017 6:29 AM PDT

    Will be glad once this game goes live for playing..  With the progeny system.. I'm thinking my first character won't be druid.. I'll save that for the progeny.. I'll go with Wizard or Summoner first... Maybe Bard..

    • 3 posts
    April 6, 2017 8:30 PM PDT

    My wife and I were in the Old Timer's Guild in Everquest 2 for a bit - Mystagogue (shaman) was her character, Ive had a ton of characters in EQ2 so not sure who I was at that time.  I think might have had my current main of Zlith in the guild (necromancer).  Was a fun guild that grouped up, soloed/duoed and did a lot of crafting.

    • 96 posts
    April 7, 2017 5:58 PM PDT

    I'm loving the OTG community. I can't wait to get things running in Pantheon with these amazing, supportive and wildly diverse people that I hope to get to know better soon through shared trauma!

    • 121 posts
    April 21, 2017 12:32 PM PDT

    Heh ... shared trauma.  That's one way to put it.

    Cheers - Valhalla

     

    Old Timers Guild : tpsabre

     


    This post was edited by valhalla at April 21, 2017 12:33 PM PDT
    • 31 posts
    April 25, 2017 1:59 PM PDT

    OTG members are psyched for the new live stream! look forward to discussing with everyone :)

    • 202 posts
    May 8, 2017 7:41 PM PDT

    Was able to get the process started, after sitting on the decision since August of last year. Have played with OTG in past titles, on numerous occasions all the way back to 2006. Really like this community, they are incredibly welcoming and actually live by their tenets as they say (increasingly hard to find these days it would seem.) I had a bit of a hiccup accessing the site, but was able to bypass the issue by using the following to access the forums directly, http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

     

    Look forward to playing with everyone and getting to know you all! 


    This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at May 12, 2017 7:37 AM PDT
    • 30 posts
    May 9, 2017 12:14 AM PDT

    Zlith! Man, what're the odds!? A couple friends and I were just whoofin' down post gym pasta carbs & discussin' the ebb and flow in how gamers have changed in our genre over two decades - an occassional debate of ours sparked this time by Kilsin's recent great players post. Your name came up when talkin' 'bout people that step up and dedicate countless hours to guild leadership and take on rolls a struggling guild might be weak in, for nothing more than knowing they need it and you can do it. So good to see your name man. I'm glad to have spent some EQ2 time watchin' you work. Thanks for takin' me in to the guild while I was so sick IRL & couldn't play much, for puttin' up w/ my addiction to the 'postrophe key, an' for lettin' me do all the years o' content I had missed without an ounce of pressure to raid if I wasn't up to it. If you or yours ever need anythin' from me or mine, it's yours man.

    - Eolenaeron

    • 23 posts
    May 17, 2017 8:12 AM PDT

    OTG is amazing looking forward to a great adventure in Pantheon with them ( Wildfires here :) )

    • 7 posts
    May 17, 2017 8:33 AM PDT

    jflorine101 said:

    OTG is amazing looking forward to a great adventure in Pantheon with them ( Wildfires here :) )

     

    Waves to Wildfires. /wave

    • 24 posts
    May 17, 2017 8:35 AM PDT

    EvilPeppard said:

    jflorine101 said:

    OTG is amazing looking forward to a great adventure in Pantheon with them ( Wildfires here :) )

     

    Waves to Wildfires. /wave

     

    :D

    • 121 posts
    May 20, 2017 6:46 PM PDT

    Hiya Wildfires. 

     

    • 23 posts
    May 21, 2017 3:50 AM PDT

    heya Valhalla .

     

    Hope to see you all in EQ in a few days on Agnarr server 

    • 59 posts
    June 5, 2017 6:30 AM PDT

    Guys FYI google search says the guild website is hacked and it took me to another page. Have to use google cache to see the guild page.

    • 7 posts
    June 5, 2017 8:40 AM PDT

    Vash said:

    Guys FYI google search says the guild website is hacked and it took me to another page. Have to use google cache to see the guild page.

     

    Our Admins are aware and working hard to get this issue resolved.

    Thanks for the note.

    • 59 posts
    June 5, 2017 10:17 AM PDT

    Hopefully they can get the URL back if someone slammed the renewal or something.  See y'all in game in a few months hopefully., Vash - OTG AOC Chapter 2008

    • 1 posts
    June 23, 2017 6:24 PM PDT

    Glad I'm going to see friendly faces here in pantheon!!.

    • 6 posts
    August 26, 2017 12:54 PM PDT

    Sounds like a fun group!  Just my style :)

    • 2 posts
    September 20, 2017 1:50 PM PDT
    Where do we sign up? This sounds more like my speed
    • 121 posts
    September 28, 2017 6:22 PM PDT

    Hi Pinesol.  Glad you found us.

    -Valhalla  (oldtimersguild tpsabre)

    • 466 posts
    September 29, 2017 1:02 PM PDT

    Just saying hi. I've grouped with several members of this guild in some past games. Always seemed to be good peeps for anyone thinking about joining. Can't think of any negatives from my interactions. Good to see you guys still going strong.