Forums » Guild Office

The Old Timers Guild

    • 14 posts
    May 13, 2016 8:03 AM PDT

     

    http://www.oldtimersguild.com/


    This post was edited by Altha at May 13, 2016 2:38 PM PDT
    • 7 posts
    May 13, 2016 11:30 AM PDT

    Sounds legit! :D

    • 121 posts
    May 13, 2016 12:31 PM PDT

    OTG 4 life! 

     

    - tpsabre

    Old Timers Guild

     

    • 6 posts
    May 13, 2016 3:43 PM PDT

    Awesome!  ;)

    • 9 posts
    May 13, 2016 7:16 PM PDT

    Cheers OTG!

    • 1 posts
    May 14, 2016 3:45 AM PDT

    Yay!! more OTG!

    • 316 posts
    May 14, 2016 5:15 AM PDT

    Hey OTG we sure know you guys ;) Welcome and glad to see more Guilds roll out!

  • May 16, 2016 9:27 AM PDT

    Nice entrance!  I'm going to check out your pages and possibly try to join in with a group somewhere.  Was there a group on the Everquest1 Phinigal server?  I thought I saw some running around there, but maybe i'm mistaken.

    • 7 posts
    May 22, 2016 7:44 PM PDT

    Any OTG people playing p1999?

    • 14 posts
    May 25, 2016 7:27 AM PDT

    BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

    Nice entrance!  I'm going to check out your pages and possibly try to join in with a group somewhere.  Was there a group on the Everquest1 Phinigal server?  I thought I saw some running around there, but maybe i'm mistaken.

    Yes- we have guilds on the progressive servers

    • 14 posts
    May 25, 2016 7:33 AM PDT

    perogi said:

    Any OTG people playing p1999?

     

    No-

    • 7 posts
    May 25, 2016 11:55 AM PDT

    Altha said:

    perogi said:

    Any OTG people playing p1999?

     

    No-

     

    Bummer - it's the last great MMO in its purest state.

    • 2 posts
    May 31, 2016 9:37 AM PDT

    Greetings and wellmet..  Looking forward to playing with OTG people in the Pantheon MMO universe.

    • 5 posts
    June 1, 2016 8:01 AM PDT

    I've been in OTG for 10 years.  It's the best move I've made in my gaming life.   I love OTG!  Great people, helpful, friendly, funny...I can't say enough good things about my experience in OTG

  • June 10, 2016 10:12 AM PDT

    Altha said:

    BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

    Nice entrance!  I'm going to check out your pages and possibly try to join in with a group somewhere.  Was there a group on the Everquest1 Phinigal server?  I thought I saw some running around there, but maybe i'm mistaken.

    Yes- we have guilds on the progressive servers

     

    I don't know how i missed this post.  Thank you for the reply Altha.  I will look OTG up on EQ and check it out.  Thanks again :)

    • 217 posts
    June 20, 2016 5:38 AM PDT

    Great guild name, IMHO :)

    • 14 posts
    June 20, 2016 1:20 PM PDT

    Oldtimer said:

    Great guild name, IMHO :)

     

    Ha- of course!

    • 14 posts
    June 20, 2016 1:20 PM PDT

    BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

    Altha said:

    BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

    Nice entrance!  I'm going to check out your pages and possibly try to join in with a group somewhere.  Was there a group on the Everquest1 Phinigal server?  I thought I saw some running around there, but maybe i'm mistaken.

    Yes- we have guilds on the progressive servers

     

    I don't know how i missed this post.  Thank you for the reply Altha.  I will look OTG up on EQ and check it out.  Thanks again :)

     

    No problem, let me know if you need any help with that.

    • 121 posts
    July 1, 2016 4:33 PM PDT

    perogi said:

    Any OTG people playing p1999?

     

    I was there a few weeks ago re-living my early days of my barbarian warrior.

     

    The people, of all levels, who crossed my paths were very friendly and would stop

    to say hi, roleplay, or buff. 

    • 92 posts
    July 2, 2016 11:50 AM PDT

    OTG Rocks!

    The best group of friendly, helpful, chill adult gamers you will find.

    If you join OTG prior to launch, please come join us in one of the many other games we have a presence in.


    This post was edited by Koreno at July 2, 2016 11:51 AM PDT
    • 4 posts
    July 11, 2016 11:38 AM PDT

    These guys are Horrible!  You should stay away from them all...except for that Witless guy.  He's outstanding, or so I've heard.

    • 11 posts
    July 17, 2016 6:14 AM PDT
    Hey guys I am definitely looking to join a guild when we get closer to beta/launch. Your guild definitely suits me. I've been playing MMOs since Eq came out. I'm so excited for this game. I had so many memories in eq and vanguard for a short period of time. Let's hope this game is just as good. Let me know when u guys wil start recruiting.
    • 9 posts
    July 17, 2016 3:19 PM PDT

    Woot!  I've passed all of the initation processes (the bed of nails was kinda tough), but I am now a member.  I look forward to running with everyone.  

    • 14 posts
    July 22, 2016 4:34 PM PDT

    Hi LilJoe, Corpselocker, good to hear from you. LilJoe, We won't start 'officially' recruiting for a while yet, but you're welcome to check out or join our forums.

    Corpse, glad to have you with us!

    • 9 posts
    July 27, 2016 4:52 PM PDT

    Thanks, Altha.  The forums over at the Old Timer's Guild are overwhelmingly impressive.  I wish I had joined sooner ;)