Forums » Guild Office

United Kingdoms - European Guild

• 1538 posts
    May 12, 2016 5:06 AM PDT

Edit: Posted in the wrong forum.

For our recruitment thread please see here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/3309/united-kingdoms-european-guild

United Kingdoms would be pleased to talk with all the other guilds forming up for Pantheon. If any potential members have any questions then please ask in this thread or the recruitment thread (or on our forums if you prefer, you can find the link to our forums in our recruitment thread linked above).

United Kingdoms is a guild that dates back to 2003 on the Antonious Bayle server in EverQuest and we have played multiple MMOs together. We are a friendly bunch of people and are always on the look out for people who are willing to learn how to play their class and want to get into raiding. All members of United Kingdoms are good at playing their classes and we respect other players on the server that we play on. We generally raid 3 or 4 days a week and have had considerable success in previous games we have played. We hope to copy that success in Pantheon. We are looking for more like minded players in Europe (and the rest of the world) who want to group up together and raid together.

For more information on the guild please see our recruitment thread.

You can join our forum here:

https://www.unitedkingdoms-guild.com/

You can join our Discord server here:

https://discord.gg/0uRQE1uOZU6OmQdu

This post was edited by Cromulent at April 2, 2018 9:17 PM PDT
    • 6 posts
    October 9, 2016 6:08 PM PDT

Not in the timezone anymore, but I enjoyed guilding with you all when I was stationed in England; after Ratzap and a few others left, Antonius Bayle wasn't the same. Glad to see you all prepping for Pantheon.

Brion aka Slogath (Iksar Monk)

• 1538 posts
    October 15, 2016 5:43 AM PDT

Drazzot said:

Not in the timezone anymore, but I enjoyed guilding with you all when I was stationed in England; after Ratzap and a few others left, Antonius Bayle wasn't the same. Glad to see you all prepping for Pantheon.

Brion aka Slogath (Iksar Monk)

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been checking the forums as much as I have done in the past and missed this post. Good to hear from you. If you are ever in a European timezone feel free to drop by and say hi :).

• 1538 posts
    April 8, 2017 11:01 AM PDT

United Kingdoms are growing strongly. As the oldest and most active European Pantheon guild we are always looking for more members to help swell our ranks. Check out the recruitment thread in the original post in this thread for more information.

• 1538 posts
    April 19, 2017 5:20 PM PDT

We are still growing and still looking for new members. If you think you want to play in a mature and highly motivated guild that wants to kill the high end raid mobs then feel free to apply. Our recruitment thread is linked in the first post of this thread.

• 1538 posts
    May 17, 2017 1:36 AM PDT

Still recruiting although we might close recruitment at some point soon depending on how many new members apply. We are getting pretty big at the moment.

• 1538 posts
    June 26, 2017 7:44 AM PDT

Still going strong. See our recruitment thread for details.

• 2289 posts
    June 26, 2017 8:27 AM PDT

Friendly shout out for my friend Cromulent ... if you plan on playing on the Euro-server, he's been hard at work putting together a respected guild image and home for you to enjoy.  If you get into crafting ... even better!  I have no doubt that Crom will be leading the charge on many conversations tied into crafting.  Looking forward to testing with some of you guys in the future ... it will be a long journey ... a year plus!  It will be a great opportunity for folks to form some cross-server relationships that you'll be able to leverage in the future.  Best of luck to UK.

This post was edited by oneADseven at June 26, 2017 8:28 AM PDT
    • 1538 posts
    September 9, 2017 10:17 AM PDT

United Kingdoms is still going strong and looking for new members especially for pre-alpha and alpha. See the forum for more information.

We are making our guild Discord server open to the public so you can come and chat with us as well. Join using this link:

https://discord.gg/0uRQE1uOZU6OmQdu

• 1538 posts
    October 20, 2017 7:13 AM PDT

We have added a few more members recently. We are still looking for more though. If you are a European player and want to play in a mature and friendly environment then please check us out.

• 4 posts
    November 3, 2017 6:15 AM PDT

Hi Crom and big wave to all new United Kingdoms members

• 8 posts
    November 3, 2017 2:45 PM PDT

Swansong said:

Hi Crom and big wave to all new United Kingdoms members

Swanny!

• 1538 posts
    December 5, 2017 3:16 AM PST

United Kingdoms is still recruiting. For more information see the link in the first post for our recruitment thread.

• 1538 posts
    January 21, 2018 2:30 PM PST

Just a quick message that the United Kingdoms guild forum might be down for 72 hours this week as I move the website to a new server. The downtime will depend on how fast your ISPs DNS servers up date the IP address for the website. It might be a lot less than 72 hours but in the worst case scenario expect 72 hours of downtime.

Oh and United Kingdoms is still recruiting :). If you want to apply drop by our Discord or wait for the website to come online again.

• 1538 posts
    January 22, 2018 9:58 AM PST

The United Kingdoms website has been successfully moved to the new server and is working correctly but your DNS might still need to update. This might take up to 48 hours but should be much sooner.

But as I said the website is online and is working just fine.

• 1538 posts
    April 2, 2018 9:17 PM PDT

United Kingdoms is still recruiting and is alive and well (although I have had to take a month off, so things have been a bit quieter than usual), but I'm back and ready to go!

We have a pretty big guild at the moment and are always looking for new members to get to know.

The link to our forum and an invite link to our Discord server are in the first post in this thread :).

• 6 posts
    April 3, 2018 2:42 AM PDT

Tell me this is Crom from P99

• 1538 posts
    April 3, 2018 9:04 AM PDT

JynxMaze said:

Tell me this is Crom from P99

I did play P99, but I wasn't called Cromulent, unfortunately. Cromulent was my old EQ name from the Antonious Bayle server during the Luclin to OoW time frame back when that was current.

• 1538 posts
    June 7, 2018 1:46 PM PDT

As the largest European guild in Pantheon, United Kingdoms is still looking for new members.

If you are interested, please check out our Discord server or our website (both found in the first post in this thread).