Forums » Support

Kickstarter Question

• 45 posts
    May 12, 2016 12:17 AM PDT

1 Question to this Picture - 1$ a year subscription is listed here for Pathfinders Pledge only - but on the Kickstarter the Pathfinder Pledge was above the Paragons Pledge

here the screenshot of the kickstarter project. Paragon was listed after Pathfinder Pledge, just not in the first list, there it is listed after and everywhere else if the previous was not included its written with (Pathfinders Pledge not included - or similiar), which wasnt the case here

This post was edited by Lagencie at May 12, 2016 12:21 AM PDT
    • 1121 posts
    May 12, 2016 12:43 AM PDT

I don't completely get what your asking here. They are the same teir pledge (price wise) from the old kickstarter, one offered the $1 yearly sub fee's, one offered the ability to get into pre-alpha testing. If you wanted both these options you would have had to get the $375 journeyman's pledge level or higher.

• 45 posts
    May 12, 2016 12:50 AM PDT

no because Paragon was a Standalone Tier as listed - So it is not the Same Tier 

• 1121 posts
    May 12, 2016 12:55 AM PDT

But it is the same price as the pathfinder meaning it is neither above or below it, it's the same level, standalone or not. Again I'm not sure what it is that your asking.

Are you asking why it doesn't also include the $1 yearly sub? If you are that doesn't make sense, why would they release 2 pledges for the same price but give one of them more? Who would pay the same price but purposly choose less?

(don't mean to come of rude if I did, I can be bad at wording things sometimes :P )

This post was edited by Rachael at May 12, 2016 1:02 AM PDT
    • 45 posts
    May 12, 2016 1:05 AM PDT

Hmm ... i guess ur right .. didnt look at this that way as the pathfinder wouldnt make sense at all if not for that :P ... hmm well ... i guess i just wait for my pre alpha entry than and im sure i will be glad to pay the normal subscription fee when it come to it :P

• 1121 posts
    May 12, 2016 1:10 AM PDT

I think I know you'r feelings, I'm pretty jealous of the people that essentially don't have to pay a sub (I think they changed it from $1 a year to free actually) but at the same time I'm more than happy to continue to support the game and devs after its release with the sub fee as well :D

With the amount of time I plan to put into Pantheon ~$15/month is a very cheap hobby xP

This post was edited by Rachael at May 12, 2016 1:10 AM PDT
    • 8618 posts
    May 12, 2016 4:50 AM PDT

Kickstarter no longer applies, our pledges have changed a lot over the last year, so many things are completely different to that chart and I would not rely on it or anything from the Kickstarter mate, if you have a specific question about your pledge, please submit a support ticket so we can look into your account in more detail and help you.

All previously purchased pledges will be honoured even if they have been changed after your purchase, and again, please submit a support ticket if you have any questions about your personal pledge or account.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support

This post was edited by Kilsin at May 12, 2016 4:50 AM PDT
    • 45 posts
    May 12, 2016 5:04 AM PDT

erm? I got told a while back that i get my original kickstarter pledge when making a ticket and i did this right away after the kickstarter ended and there i got the info that i get exactly what the kickstarter offered me before?

Did they change it afterwards again?

• 67 posts
    May 12, 2016 7:40 AM PDT

Lagencie said:

erm? I got told a while back that i get my original kickstarter pledge when making a ticket and i did this right away after the kickstarter ended and there i got the info that i get exactly what the kickstarter offered me before?

Did they change it afterwards again?

IIRC right out of the gate post KS the tiers were slightly differnt and about a year ago, April maybe, they grandfathered pledged people and offered a tweaked set for New pledges. 

• 151 posts
    May 12, 2016 7:41 AM PDT

Hi Lagencie. I think as we've discussed this several times through support we're ok now?  

As Rachael stated, though you did get the benefit of the KS pledge as you were an early pledger, it was one or the other but not both. :)

• 45 posts
    May 12, 2016 9:07 AM PDT

I guess so :P

was a little confusing for me as it was said now that the pledges got changed ... so i guess this only goes to the differences between the NEW pledges that are out now - and doesnt affect mine.

• 8618 posts
    May 12, 2016 6:27 PM PDT

Lagencie said:

I guess so :P

was a little confusing for me as it was said now that the pledges got changed ... so i guess this only goes to the differences between the NEW pledges that are out now - and doesnt affect mine.

Correct and I did say that man ;)

"All previously purchased pledges will be honoured even if they have been changed after your purchase"

• 172 posts
    May 13, 2016 10:37 PM PDT

Rachael said:

but at the same time I'm more than happy to continue to support the game and devs after its release with the sub fee as well :D

Me too, with my wife's account 8-D

• 151 posts
    May 15, 2016 3:58 PM PDT

NuggieOndahead said:

Rachael said:

but at the same time I'm more than happy to continue to support the game and devs after its release with the sub fee as well :D

Me too, with my wife's account 8-D

LOL Nuggie.  And you are all greatly appreciated!

• 68 posts
    August 8, 2016 3:11 PM PDT

Except now it costs $250 to get your name in the game credits instead of the old $150 tier from Kickstarter.

• 8618 posts
    August 8, 2016 4:57 PM PDT

Hateborn said:

Except now it costs $250 to get your name in the game credits instead of the old $150 tier from Kickstarter.

Many things changed as we brought the rewards in line with their cost, we want things like "name in credits" to be special and not just list a ton of people with it scrolling so fast you can read them anyway or have it run for 3 hours at a readable pace! We needed to make changes like that to be more reasonable and make them more worthwhile.

And again, all previous purchases will be honoured, so if you purchased a pledge at $150, you still get your name in the credits.

• 68 posts
    August 8, 2016 5:09 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Hateborn said:

Many things changed as we brought the rewards in line with their cost, we want things like "name in credits" to be special and not just list a ton of people with it scrolling so fast you can read them anyway or have it run for 3 hours at a readable pace! We needed to make changes like that to be more reasonable and make them more worthwhile.

And again, all previous purchases will be honoured, so if you purchased a pledge at $150, you still get your name in the credits.

Well, luckily I have time to upgrade my 150USD pledge to 250USD in time to get my name in there! ;)