Forums » Support

Digital Copies/Keys

• 1016 posts
    April 20, 2016 10:45 AM PDT

Hello,

I am a Knights pledge level and was wondering how to get a third copy of the game? Do I need to purchase another pledge or is there going to be another level when Alpha gets close?

I am in need of 3 copies or keys.

Ox

• 120 posts
    April 20, 2016 10:50 AM PDT

Buy one at retail when the game launches. Or are you looking for 3 Alpha keys? If so I'd think you'd need to donate for two more Knights pledges as I believe each Knights pledge (have one myself) comes with two digi downloads to play the game at launch but only 1 alpha key. Seemed pretty clear.

Garmr~

This post was edited by Garmr at April 20, 2016 10:51 AM PDT
    • 1016 posts
    April 20, 2016 11:01 AM PDT

I am looking for the Alpha keys.  Yeah I have not had enough coffee this morning.  Yeah it looks like I will have to purchase and additional 2 K-Pledges.  I was reading the latest conest and noticed the alpha keys.  None of us do Social Media so I was looking for alternatives. 

Ox

• 8618 posts
    April 20, 2016 5:31 PM PDT

All pledges come with a single bonus client download but that copy does not get any testing keys or perks from the pledge, they are a perk themselves to allow a friend or family member to join in when Pantheon launches.

If you just want copies of the game to play at launch, keep the Knight's Pledge (2 copies) and purchase another copy of the game when we release it at launch. If you are after Alpha keys, you will need to purchase 3 Knight's pledges or be lucky enough to win Alpha/Beta keys from our competitions/giveaways etc.

I have gone ahead and moved this to Support, as it does not relate to General Pantheon and is asking for help with a question, please be mindful of where you post in future to avoid having your post moved or removed.