Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Classic Everquest, play for free (Project1999)

• 769 posts
    April 22, 2016 8:59 AM PDT

I'll be logging in tonight as well, late night EST. Finally got the office and internet set-up after a move to NC. Ready to ruin some lands like you've ruined mine.

I second the question "Who all can invite?"

• 220 posts
    April 22, 2016 6:29 PM PDT

Overheard in P99: a fish says" You have the audacity to beg from me??!"

Gammy lvl 4 paladin begining the journey toward EC for TR guild invite =)

• 163 posts
    April 22, 2016 7:20 PM PDT

Most any guild member can invite you in. Do a /who all "terminus rising" and just pick one of us!

• 106 posts
    April 23, 2016 8:00 AM PDT

Apparently addicted to dieing.  This time while running back thru highpass hold. Would have probably made it if not for the Orc Mercenary backstabbing me twice for over 100 dmg... 

• 21 posts
    April 25, 2016 9:43 PM PDT

BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

I logged in on one of p99 chars night before last and saw a few of you Terminus Rising folks running around north ro and west freeport.  I'll try to get online tonight and get a guild invite.  Who all can invite?

I can, sorry for late response. Just get a hold of me on the discord chat. I'm Eddrick there.

This post was edited by evogelion at April 25, 2016 9:44 PM PDT
    • 384 posts
    April 26, 2016 6:44 AM PDT

I'll be happy to invite anyone who needs it. Malsirian is in gfay. Primarily playing on Timbil though so message me there. :) 

• 180 posts
    April 26, 2016 11:47 AM PDT

I saw several of you in Unrest within the past week or so.  And I spoke with one of your guild members while playing my warrior, Dithien.  I would join you but my friends created a small guild for ease of chat, and we mostly have a full group every time we play.

• 55 posts
    May 22, 2016 5:12 PM PDT

So when I started playing on P99 I tried to get an invite into the Pantheon guild but it seems many have gone mostly inactive or people moved to more active (or higher level) guilds. Spoke to Gadgets about it and he suggested maybe another guild that was a bit more active and accepted lower players. I did look into that but they had recently instituted a min level of 15 to apply so instead I have recreated my old EQ Live guild on the P99 server. I have a couple friends playing with me and I have invited some other lowbies into the guild. We have about 10 players now (and growing) all in the range of 6-16 mostly playing Iksars in the FoB area but will likely play some in the old world as well.

I know some might be looking to kill some time in P99 while waiting for Pantheon so I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone who is interested in joining a lowbie friendly guild. We have *no* high level players so you won't find twink gear or plat but you will find other lowbies who want to form groups for dungeons and XP. We are currently hitting Kurn's Tower and it's been a lot of fun. I encourage anyone who was on the fence about trying P99 to just do it. The community has been great and the game is still fun and challenging just like I remembered it. It actually puts modern MMOs to shame in most respects IMO.

Feel free to contact me in-game. We also have a discord channel set up for coms. Usually on my monk Thees but can also be found on my druid Ballhaus or you can contact my guild officer Heroku. Playtimes are usually weekdays in the evenings and anytime on weekends. Most of us will likely be switching over to Pantheon in the future so it will be nice to have a solid group of players to hit the ground running in Pantheon!

< Vita Infinita > - once had Quarm on farm but now has bone chips on farm.

This post was edited by EQBallzz at May 22, 2016 5:33 PM PDT
    • 151 posts
    May 31, 2016 1:16 PM PDT

EQBallzz said:

So when I started playing on P99 I tried to get an invite into the Pantheon guild but it seems many have gone mostly inactive or people moved to more active (or higher level) guilds. Spoke to Gadgets about it and he suggested maybe another guild that was a bit more active and accepted lower players. I did look into that but they had recently instituted a min level of 15 to apply so instead I have recreated my old EQ Live guild on the P99 server. I have a couple friends playing with me and I have invited some other lowbies into the guild. We have about 10 players now (and growing) all in the range of 6-16 mostly playing Iksars in the FoB area but will likely play some in the old world as well.

I know some might be looking to kill some time in P99 while waiting for Pantheon so I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone who is interested in joining a lowbie friendly guild. We have *no* high level players so you won't find twink gear or plat but you will find other lowbies who want to form groups for dungeons and XP. We are currently hitting Kurn's Tower and it's been a lot of fun. I encourage anyone who was on the fence about trying P99 to just do it. The community has been great and the game is still fun and challenging just like I remembered it. It actually puts modern MMOs to shame in most respects IMO.

Feel free to contact me in-game. We also have a discord channel set up for coms. Usually on my monk Thees but can also be found on my druid Ballhaus or you can contact my guild officer Heroku. Playtimes are usually weekdays in the evenings and anytime on weekends. Most of us will likely be switching over to Pantheon in the future so it will be nice to have a solid group of players to hit the ground running in Pantheon!

Might be contacting you soon. I am going to take the plunge and get 99 going here. I am downloading it now. If I recall it required you to burn the images to disc. If thats the case will be a day or two until I can get some discs. If not I will be on tonight. If you are still playing that is.

• 21 posts
    May 31, 2016 2:32 PM PDT

Sabot said:

Might be contacting you soon. I am going to take the plunge and get 99 going here. I am downloading it now. If I recall it required you to burn the images to disc. If thats the case will be a day or two until I can get some discs. If not I will be on tonight. If you are still playing that is.

Naw, windows 10 come with a ISO launcher and if you have 8, 7 or xp you can use daemon tools lite to make the computer think its an actual cd.

• 151 posts
    May 31, 2016 4:33 PM PDT

You are right. Fired right up. Took a few modificatins but nothing to hard. Been playing a while now. its working great.

• 55 posts
    June 4, 2016 1:25 AM PDT

Sabot said:

EQBallzz said:

We are now into the teens and 20's in the FoB area and have started some alts that are around 10 in the EC area. Had some chaotic fun at the derv camp tonight in WC. Stupid Dragoon Z'tyl will pay someday for his brutal slayings! Feel free to contact me in game and/or join our discord channel here: https://discord.gg/0107CX2J2C50MQTrr

• 180 posts
    June 5, 2016 10:29 PM PDT

Anyone in their mid to upper 20's feel free to contact me (Dithien).  We are doing Permafrost this week and we often have a spot or two open if you don't mind traveling.

We are trying to experience the full gamut of dungeons and zones in EQ that we never grouped in years ago. Add me to your friends list. We usually play 6-11pm est several nights during the weeks and a night or two during the weekend. If you see me on, we are grouping and may have a spot for you. We are all old EQ veterans although I haven't played in 14 years. 

• 201 posts
    December 5, 2016 2:22 PM PST

Anyone direct me to a good safe place to acquire the Titanium files that isn't a bajillion dollars?

• 40 posts
    December 12, 2016 2:13 AM PST

Antonius just google download eq titanium torrent.  Check the comments on the download and some will say that it's clean.  There's only really one out there that's titanium I think.  Scan it with antivirus once downloaded anyways but I installed it without issues and it was clean.  And I felt no guilt since I already paid for all the expansions so...

• 19 posts
    December 17, 2016 2:15 PM PST

If you're looking for the Titanium CD isos (which you'll then download and use Daemon tools to install) search "Everquest Titanium Iso" on google and click on the second link. Epicemu... This is where I downloaded the game... didn't receive a single virus and it's working phenomenally.

Oh and this is NOT a torrent. So don't worry about that. I hate using torrents and rarely ever do these days. Just download the isos (5 blue links for each cd) then follow the P99 install guide.

Plaugeminded - 12 Necro.

This post was edited by JHaslip at December 17, 2016 2:17 PM PST
    • 35 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:08 AM PST
    You can find me online as Englund, an Iksar Necro.

Anybody still playing?
    • 77 posts
    February 10, 2017 4:59 PM PST

Trying to start.  Found the links here, will try them soon enough.  Sounds like it died down though.

• 5 posts
    April 24, 2017 3:59 PM PDT

I would love to play some P99 but try as i might i have never been able to navigate torrents or the bay to actually get a copy of titanium.

• 384 posts
    April 24, 2017 6:45 PM PDT

Unbalanced said:

I would love to play some P99 but try as i might i have never been able to navigate torrents or the bay to actually get a copy of titanium.

Check the pantheon discord, Unbalanced. There's a link pinned in the P99 section. 

• 5 posts
    April 25, 2017 12:35 PM PDT

JHaslip said:

If you're looking for the Titanium CD isos (which you'll then download and use Daemon tools to install) search "Everquest Titanium Iso" on google and click on the second link. Epicemu... This is where I downloaded the game... didn't receive a single virus and it's working phenomenally.

Oh and this is NOT a torrent. So don't worry about that. I hate using torrents and rarely ever do these days. Just download the isos (5 blue links for each cd) then follow the P99 install guide.

Plaugeminded - 12 Necro.

This worked amazing, i have been wanting to play p99 for years and got my wish last night. Thank You Plauge

Healhammer 4 Cleric