Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon: Rise of the Followers Contest!

This topic has been closed.
    • 9115 posts
    April 14, 2016 4:40 AM PDT

Dear Pantheon Community,

We would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you from everyone here at Visionary Realms to each and every one of you who have supported us and stuck with us through our journey so far, and we have decided to do a *Contest as a small token of our appreciation!

Below you will find a link that will take you to the *Contest information and rules page on our official forums, and as we are holding this *Contest over Twitter and Facebook, I will add the Facebook information below.

http://pantheonmmo.com/contests/rise_of_the_followers/

Pantheon Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pantheonmmo/

Pantheon Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PantheonMMO

Main Prizes:
    5 x Knight’s Pledge each (Value $100 ea)

Secondary Prizes:
    10 x Alpha Keys - Alpha access date is still TBD, winning does not mean immediate access to the game.

That's it, nice and easy. Click the link for more details and we wish everyone the best of luck! :)

• 156 posts
    April 14, 2016 5:03 AM PDT

Great stuff!

Considering other media avenues in the future such as youtube or reddit?

• 9115 posts
    April 14, 2016 5:25 AM PDT

Umbra said:

Great stuff!

Considering other media avenues in the future such as youtube or reddit?

We can definitely look to expand for future contests, we just wanted to thank our loyal supporters on our most popular official platforms for our first one :)

• 271 posts
    April 14, 2016 6:03 AM PDT

Contests are awesome, in any way, manner or form!! :D

Will try and spread the word!

P.S. apologies but i forgot, lol.. as i'm already above Knight's pledge, i (on a personal level that is) got no reason to partake. I'd still like to though since it helps Pantheon's visibility. So perhaps you could clarify some points for us Ben?

- are current pledge owners eligible for this?

- if so, what happens with their prizes? (i propose a second, internal contest within our forums, where they can be given to others)

This post was edited by Aenra at April 14, 2016 6:12 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    April 14, 2016 6:23 AM PDT

Aenra said:

P.S. apologies but i forgot, lol.. as i'm already above Knight's pledge, i (on a personal level that is) got no reason to partake. I'd still like to though since it helps Pantheon's visibility. So perhaps you could clarify some points for us Ben?

- if so, what happens with their prizes? (i propose a second, internal contest within our forums, where they can be given to others)

It is more for those with lower pledges than the Knight's Pledge or for those without any but you can definitely still enter if you already have a pledge that is equal or higher value and give the prize away to friends or family, you can also definitely spread the word by giving us a "Like" and "Share" plus "ReTweet" etc. to help spread the word but if you already have an equal or better pledge there probably isn't much reason, but you can encourage family and friends to enter so they can have a chance to join you! :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 14, 2016 5:51 PM PDT
    • 124 posts
    April 14, 2016 7:18 AM PDT

I just posted this in my venues as a way to get folks interested in checking it out with a chance for freebies... everyone likes freebies

not worried about getting any rewards as I've already pledge and would just end up giving away any prize if won

• 366 posts
    April 14, 2016 7:19 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Aenra said:

It is more for those with lower pledges than the Knight's Pledge or for those without any, so you can definitely spread the word by giving us a "Like" and "Share" plus "ReTweet" etc. to help spread the word but if you already have an equal or better pledge there probably isn't much reason, but you can encourage family and friends to enter so they can have a chance to join you! :)

yep I entered but but it was more to show support. Whenever I win it goes directly to a deserving guildie in tight financial situation.

This post was edited by Zarriya at April 14, 2016 7:20 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    April 14, 2016 8:24 AM PDT

You can enter to win even if you already have an equal or greater pledge and you can give it away to friends or family if you like :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 14, 2016 5:47 PM PDT
    • 366 posts
    April 14, 2016 8:33 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

You can enter to win even if you already have an equal or greater pledge and you can give it away to friends or family if you like :)

Thank you for that clarification Kilsin. Normally it is a Key that get passed out directly from the dveloper/publisher and can be passed on, but I guess not in this case.

Mod Edit: To reflect edited quote :)

Zariya Edit: Because I can :)

This post was edited by Zarriya at April 15, 2016 3:31 PM PDT
    • 91 posts
    April 14, 2016 9:46 AM PDT

Dont you think, faithfull follower of PRotF, already told their Friends, you follow you on Twitter or Facebook? ;)

• 179 posts
    April 14, 2016 11:42 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Glad things got sorted out.

This post was edited by Anasyn at April 15, 2016 9:45 AM PDT
    • 31 posts
    April 14, 2016 1:51 PM PDT

I'll be upgrading my sub shortly so the alpha/beta doesn't mean much to me but was a good way to get it out for more people to see the game. Keep up the great work!

• 9115 posts
    April 14, 2016 5:46 PM PDT

I made a mistake folks (sorry I am human!), you can enter to win if you already have a pledge equal or higher and you can pass the win onto a friend or family member, sorry for the confusion it was late and I mixed up my replies/rules with something else ;)

• 25 posts
    April 14, 2016 6:16 PM PDT

Awesome, I am hype and excited by the progress. :)

• 366 posts
    April 14, 2016 6:22 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

....... I mixed up my replies/rules with something else ;)

ooo something else?   for us????   ;)

Just teasing, It is good to hear we can give the key to a friend.

This post was edited by Zarriya at April 14, 2016 6:34 PM PDT
    • 25 posts
    April 15, 2016 9:21 PM PDT

PhilipVany here on twitter :)

• 9115 posts
    April 15, 2016 11:36 PM PDT

Zarriya said:

Kilsin said:

....... I mixed up my replies/rules with something else ;)

ooo something else?   for us????   ;)

Just teasing, It is good to hear we can give the key to a friend.

Haha, it was actually the pledge policy of only 1 per person, I had just re-read it to help someone with info and it was fresh in my head and mixed it up, but there is lots of other secret squirrel stuff that I have up my sleeve for you all as development progresses. ;)

• 271 posts
    April 16, 2016 5:39 AM PDT

It's a squirrel conspiracy then. Nasty, nasty little creatures. I knew it.

• 453 posts
    April 16, 2016 1:24 PM PDT

Awesome sauce!