Forums » News and Announcements

PAX East 22nd April

• 211 posts
    April 23, 2016 7:01 PM PDT

Let's get down to the nitty gritty, boys: Did Brad attend the Twitch after-party with all the female streamers c(:

• 17 posts
    April 24, 2016 11:32 AM PDT

Aposi said:

Was this streamed and if it was, anyone know if there is a VOD for it from twitch?

I hope so! So far, the closest I found to a recap is this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjcBmO0GZHg

This post was edited by xarek at April 24, 2016 11:34 AM PDT
    • 59 posts
    April 24, 2016 8:29 PM PDT

Xarek said:

I hope so! So far, the closest I found to a recap is this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjcBmO0GZHg

Thanks for the post.  I'm hoping someone in the audience recorded it and is just now getting home ready to post the video.   If anyone spots it first, please don't hold back. :)

This post was edited by Zathris at April 24, 2016 8:31 PM PDT
    • 271 posts
    April 25, 2016 11:07 AM PDT
    • 613 posts
    April 25, 2016 12:24 PM PDT

Good Article! I think there is a larger audience now. More and more people are taking notice to the ideas being put forward and it appeals to them. This is a great thing.

I am curious to what they had going on there. Demo’s and such possibly? If so was there some new goodies snuck in? Just curious.

Looks like it was a good showing.

Good job guys!!!

Ox

• 378 posts
    April 25, 2016 7:16 PM PDT

Where are all the Me & Brad at PAX East Selfies People ?

• 671 posts
    April 28, 2016 10:06 PM PDT

Great preview^, hope to see the full panel discussion. I bet that was a lot of fun.

Additionally, I do not believe Pantheon will not need any traditional marketing...  & by the end of 2017, anyone who loves challenging mmorpgs will have heard of the fantasy world of Terminus.. virally

No matter what metric you gage with, with the freestyle character framework baked into Pantheon and story lore and deep character development, anyone remotely interested in true to form RPG gaming will be eager to buy-in to the Terminus story. With the idea of forging their own...   even if the have to take off from work, burn thru vac/sick days, or dump their wives...

And with nearly 7+ million eager MMORPG fans looking for a new home...?  I bet Pantheon lands over a half-million of them as permanent subscribers, to this lore driven story world of Terminus...  that will be played out, over the next 15 years. Will you dare..? Who will you be..?

Visionary Realms is going places...

• 613 posts
    April 29, 2016 9:18 AM PDT

And with nearly 7+ million eager MMORPG fans looking for a new home...? I bet Pantheon lands over a half-million of them as permanent subscribers, to this lore driven story world of Terminus... that will be played out, over the next 15 years. Will you dare..? Who will you be..?

Well said! 

even if the have to take off from work, burn thru vac/sick days, or dump their wives...    WIFE AGGRO!!!!

Ox

• 201 posts
    May 2, 2016 2:39 PM PDT

So I am really curious here....... Why is there only a slight over view of what actually happened at the PAX east conference?

Like I am on youtube trying to find something about the MMO panel and all we get is a "Brief Overview" of what they were talking about....

whereas all these other panels Markiplier.... Rooster Teeth, Warframe, and the warcraft movie for **** sakes... get all of it pretty much saved? who dropped the ball on this one? like cmon now!.

• 9115 posts
    May 2, 2016 4:58 PM PDT

LeonSanborn said:

So I am really curious here....... Why is there only a slight over view of what actually happened at the PAX east conference?

Like I am on youtube trying to find something about the MMO panel and all we get is a "Brief Overview" of what they were talking about....

whereas all these other panels Markiplier.... Rooster Teeth, Warframe, and the warcraft movie for **** sakes... get all of it pretty much saved? who dropped the ball on this one? like cmon now!.

This was hosted by MMORPG.com, Brad was an invited guest, we have no control over what is shown, advertised, released via the media etc. the little that was released, we shared around our official platforms to spread the word and tell you all about it. Brad went by himself so he was a speaking guest on one panel, how they advertise that is on them, it was out of our hands. ;)

• 201 posts
    May 4, 2016 12:51 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

LeonSanborn said:

This was hosted by MMORPG.com, Brad was an invited guest, we have no control over what is shown, advertised, released via the media etc. the little that was released, we shared around our official platforms to spread the word and tell you all about it. Brad went by himself so he was a speaking guest on one panel, how they advertise that is on them, it was out of our hands. ;)

Well... that is lame.. You think that the Hosts would have gotton some sort of coverage to record this for those that were not there.

• 671 posts
    May 4, 2016 9:15 PM PDT

I just want to see the full panel discussion...

Also, if the "guests" were introduced & not given a bigger introduction that would've been somewhat lame.

But then again ---> Punt

• 271 posts
    May 5, 2016 1:03 AM PDT

I used to watch these.. the whole panel when available (recording-wise). I have long since stopped, as it is just wishful thinking, "free", safe theorising and indirect advertising.

What i still do, is read "articles". My fault entirely of course. They too fail in informing. Censored, edited and re-edited, condescending or patronising, emphatically, obviously pro or against from the get go. Easy, shallow questions, bit of arse licking developer depending, bit of over-generalising. Nothing of worth, nothing of depth. And heavens forbid, no cornering. Ask something easy or dumb, receive something starting with """we want to""" """our goal has always been""", move on to the next question. Journalism at its finest, lol

Most of you are my age. You probably recall a different kind of journalism, before bloggers delluding themselves into thinking they are the real thing. I'd ask you to show me what it is you found 'great!' in any of the recent press attention Pantheon got. Not just PAX, all of the press attention. Good for visibility, sure, and i did my small part in repasting links and videos. But for those ether already aware of the game, or wanting to know specifics? Where and how do you see 'great!'? What was it you learned that you did not know beforehand? What fear or concern that you may have had was put to rest? What exact question was it that the reply to which helped into making the article or presentation 'great!'? I honestly don't get it..

edit: Visibility is important, i will say that again because attention span is always an issue today. This is me addressing an audience that was already aware of the game.

edit part II, lol: why do i ask? Because getting to know how the fan base thinks and functions is always prudent. Inverse projecting if you will.

This post was edited by Aenra at May 5, 2016 1:10 AM PDT
    • 613 posts
    May 5, 2016 9:39 AM PDT

I used to watch these.. the whole panel when available (recording-wise). I have long since stopped, as it is just wishful thinking, "free", safe theorising and indirect advertising.

In todays world that in nothing and EVERYTHING! 

Good post though.  I do mix a little on what you do.  I am very specific on sources now.  Way to much noise out there now to filter.

Ox 

• 271 posts
    May 5, 2016 9:47 AM PDT

Oxillion said:

I am very specific on sources now.

By all means help me out and name said sources if you'd please. Am not exactly your Internet regular, am sure there are loads of sites i must be unaware of. Would honestly appreciate it! :)

This post was edited by Aenra at May 5, 2016 9:48 AM PDT