Forums » Support

Quick Question

• 3 posts
    March 23, 2016 4:17 PM PDT

I paid $250 to back the game, and then did the monthly sub.  I have the email confirmations, but where on the site can I check the status of my contribution?  I feel I should be able to find that somewhere.

Also, I read that by contributing via the sub, I will slowly climb the ranks in backer tiers?  Is that true?  So in like three months I will be at the $300 tier?  Just curious.  Thanks!

~ Moku

• 1718 posts
    March 23, 2016 5:24 PM PDT

You might be better off asking this down in the Support board.

• 8628 posts
    March 23, 2016 5:55 PM PDT

Hi ThatMoku, we used to display this information but due to a change in our forums, the module that controlled it broke and we can no longer display it accurately, we are moving to our new vBulletin forums soon and when that happen this information will best available to view on your profiles again (only you will be able to see it) but until then, there is no point trying to fix this module when we will be moving away from this website, as soon as the new website is ready Iw ill let you all know as I can tell you I am looking forward to them more than you folks! lol :)

I have moved this down to Support as it is a support related question.

• 151 posts
    March 24, 2016 12:31 PM PDT

Hi Moku. As to your second question, accumulation of subscription payments stopped as of 1/22/16. Any subs you had prior to that date are eligible to be pooled toward a higher tier but no subs after that date are. Thanks for your support!

• 8628 posts
    March 24, 2016 5:45 PM PDT

BlueEyedGator said:

Hi Moku. As to your second question, accumulation of subscription payments stopped as of 1/22/16. Any subs you had prior to that date are eligible to be pooled toward a higher tier but no subs after that date are. Thanks for your support!

Oops, thanks Blue! :)