Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

P:RofF Anonymous

• 124 posts
    March 22, 2016 3:25 PM PDT

Does anyone else have the Twitch stream on replay all day just to feel like they're playing like me???

• 409 posts
    March 22, 2016 4:13 PM PDT

Seek help.

But seriously, I'm waiting too. Bored to death irl.

This post was edited by Nimryl at March 22, 2016 4:14 PM PDT
    • 279 posts
    March 22, 2016 7:33 PM PDT

im getting there. about to start viewing #2

• 124 posts
    March 22, 2016 8:00 PM PDT

Been trying to figure out what/who threw the molotov @45:34 when the group was fighting the scornful ghast.. I think it was the ghast as it has a spell cast like flames coming out of its hands, but there is no spell announcement in the text streams, and Mont just cast a flame spell himself.

Was fricken cool!!!!

• 384 posts
    March 23, 2016 10:08 AM PDT

I've watched it a couple times too =) and I can't find any other games to play. Nothing sounds good. I start something up, stare at it a few minutes and then shut it down. The only thing I really feel like playing is PRF.... Waiting on release is gonna suck.

• 124 posts
    March 23, 2016 11:36 AM PDT

Malsirian said:

I've watched it a couple times too =) and I can't find any other games to play. Nothing sounds good. I start something up, stare at it a few minutes and then shut it down. The only thing I really feel like playing is PRF.... Waiting on release is gonna suck.

Hehe, not to worry, just concentrate on getting your affairs in order because once it comes out, you will be missed and ppl will want to know what happened to you and why you look so pale hehe

• 384 posts
    March 23, 2016 1:42 PM PDT

Nuemcy said:

Hehe, not to worry, just concentrate on getting your affairs in order because once it comes out, you will be missed and ppl will want to know what happened to you and why you look so pale hehe

LOL Truer words were never spoken. :)