Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Project 1999

• 7 posts
    January 5, 2015 8:54 PM PST
    Really enjoying playing p1999 right now. Logging in every few days to play with the same crowd who are doing the same. It's kurns tower grinding for the time being. Having a blast. 14 necro atm. Baron, if anyone finds themselves that way.
    • 3016 posts
    January 5, 2015 10:01 PM PST
    Treyekh said:
    Really enjoying playing p1999 right now. Logging in every few days to play with the same crowd who are doing the same. It's kurns tower grinding for the time being. Having a blast. 14 necro atm. Baron, if anyone finds themselves that way.

Welcome Treyekh, there are a few who hang out at P99 I'm sure you'll bump into them. :)

• 3016 posts
    January 5, 2015 10:02 PM PST
    Jason said:
    Throatseeker said:

Hey folks give this a gander...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73664

While I still have Titanium that I bought many years ago (and that's what I used for EQemu), a birdie told me that some people download it for free off of Pirate bay (officially I cannot endorse such actions LOL ) . 

Be careful that place has trojans and other kinds of pests.    My computer wouldn't let me download from there.  lol

• 59 posts
    April 15, 2016 11:11 PM PDT

I got p99 downloaded and working, as well as a few others from the Pantheon Discord. We have about 7-10 people playing and some of us are brand new. I got to level 5 last night on my Wood Elf Druid. :) If you're playing hit us up in Discord! 

• 21 posts
    April 16, 2016 6:09 PM PDT

Derpy