Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon Article on Gamers Nexus!

• 9115 posts
    March 17, 2016 10:22 AM PDT

Thanks Gamers Nexus for the article! If anyone would like to check it out, you can find it over at their site or on this link http://bit.ly/1WtAqzd

• 93 posts
    March 17, 2016 10:39 AM PDT

Awesome. Good publicity.

• 366 posts
    March 17, 2016 12:01 PM PDT
    A nice read. I am linking this to my sister, a former hard core 1999 eq1 player who (when I mentioned Pantheon ) said she doesnt have time for an eq game anymore will maybe like the 2 hour session idea.
    • 1468 posts
    March 17, 2016 8:11 PM PDT

I think the 2 hour time frame sounds like a great idea. Being able to achieve something in a reasonably short period of time will keep people coming back for more and if people think they are achieving something they might even start to play for longer as they get pulled into the game world. Plus a 2 hour game session is much more compatible for people with kids / busy jobs / etc.

• 219 posts
    March 17, 2016 8:18 PM PDT

Cromulent said:

I think the 2 hour time frame sounds like a great idea. Being able to achieve something in a reasonably short period of time will keep people coming back for more and if people think they are achieving something they might even start to play for longer as they get pulled into the game world. Plus a 2 hour game session is much more compatible for people with kids / busy jobs / etc.

My only fear is that I dont want them to diminish or take away from the game to do this.

Pyde Pyper

• 1468 posts
    March 17, 2016 8:32 PM PDT

Pyde said:

Cromulent said:

My only fear is that I dont want them to diminish or take away from the game to do this.

Pyde Pyper

I doubt that will happen. If you want to do a 12 hour grind I'm sure you'll be able too. From the sounds of it they are planning on having a 2 hour session being the default with people able to achieve something in that time frame. But I'd hazzard a guess that those who put in even more time will get even better rewards for the effort that they put in.

• 219 posts
    March 17, 2016 8:42 PM PDT

Cromulent said:

Pyde said:

Cromulent said:

Pyde Pyper

I doubt that will happen. If you want to do a 12 hour grind I'm sure you'll be able too. From the sounds of it they are planning on having a 2 hour session being the default with people able to achieve something in that time frame. But I'd hazzard a guess that those who put in even more time will get even better rewards for the effort that they put in.

That will be me lol. 12 hours a day for 2 weeks once the game launches. Thats all the time off I can take in a row :). Who said management was fun?!

• 1468 posts
    March 17, 2016 8:44 PM PDT

Pyde said:

Cromulent said:

Pyde said:

Cromulent said:

Pyde Pyper

That will be me lol. 12 hours a day for 2 weeks once the game launches. Thats all the time off I can take in a row :). Who said management was fun?!

I'm pretty sure I'll be putting in some huge play sessions when the game launches as well :).

• 1095 posts
    April 30, 2016 6:30 PM PDT

Thanks. 

This post was edited by Aich at April 30, 2016 6:38 PM PDT
    • 781 posts
    May 1, 2016 1:28 AM PDT

Nice :) Good read

• 10 posts
    May 1, 2016 7:43 AM PDT

Thanks for the post!

• 613 posts
    May 2, 2016 9:51 AM PDT

Gret read!  I know this is a off question but how is the funding going?

The game is still in full, early alpha swing and not scheduled until sometime in 2017. Initial Kickstarter funding failed to meet its goal by ~$339,000, and turned to a private angel investor in September of 2015. A second private funding round will be required to bring the game through development on schedule, but release windows are still a moving target as the team moves forward.

I know this can make or break the game but just thought I would ask. 

Ox