Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon Article on MMORPG.com

• 9115 posts
    March 17, 2016 10:14 AM PDT

Thanks MMORPG.com for the article! If anyone would like to check it out, you can find it over at their site or on this link http://bit.ly/1pqBw3I ;:)

• 366 posts
    March 17, 2016 11:49 AM PDT
    Its nice to see all the great publicity! I'm stuck in a hotel so it is great to have extra reading material :) good luck at GDC and sleep well when you get home. What an exciting week for you all!
    • 9115 posts
    March 17, 2016 12:18 PM PDT

Zarriya said: Its nice to see all the great publicity! I'm stuck in a hotel so it is great to have extra reading material :) good luck at GDC and sleep well when you get home. What an exciting week for you all!

Thanks Zarriya, it certainly is exciting, the team is so thrilled with the response that we are getting from everyone, it makes all the hard work worth it! :)

• 1468 posts
    March 17, 2016 7:59 PM PDT

Loved this article. Sounds like you are really making a big positive impression with people at GDC. Plus this article talked a little about quests which was good to know as well. All sounds great so far.

• 74 posts
    March 19, 2016 9:20 AM PDT

Cromulent said:

Plus this article talked a little about quests which was good to know as well.

I'm jealous knowing that the GDCers got to see the hermit area and quest.  The Devs probably had this ready to show for the Twitch stream but never got to it!

Any video of this of your demo posted anywhere? Maybe just record and post someone interacting with the NPC and his place?

• 753 posts
    March 19, 2016 10:45 AM PDT

It sounds very much like everything we old timers are looking for... I'm excited!