Forums » Fan Fiction

Pantheon - Rise of the Fallen FAN MADE VIDEO

• 263 posts
    March 16, 2016 9:22 AM PDT

But i will say one thing on dalinsias behalf he does half a great voice to do voice acting we even have some plans for that but we will make you all wait. Just because we can ;) We have some ideas and are currently working on some stuff.

• 163 posts
    March 16, 2016 10:24 AM PDT

Hey all thanks for the compliments and support. We are trying to inspire and bring more players and those veterans of hardcore Ever Quest to Pantheon Rise of the Fallen. We like what we see with pantheon and we will do more videos and bring more creative content when we get our hands on it.

Thanks all and I will be more involved the forums soon. Thanks for all the support.

• 163 posts
    March 16, 2016 10:31 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

Oxillion said:

Aye!  I dually swear to be apart of your guild!  Waithing for my slap across my face so I can remember it.  LOL

Ox

Awsome I will let Dalinsia have the honors of slaping you across the face ;)

Dalinsia reaches out slaps Oxillion across the face for 200 HPS and hands a guild membership on a finely detailed scroll.

• 613 posts
    March 16, 2016 12:33 PM PDT

Oxillion wipes the trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth and grins.  He spits a mixture of saliva and blood to the ground, stands and reaches out in friendship. 

Now that's a guild invite!!!!

Ox

• 133 posts
    April 7, 2016 3:14 PM PDT
    Awesome video! Thank you for making it and sharing it.
    • 12 posts
    April 10, 2016 6:13 PM PDT

Really great job ! 

• 15 posts
    April 10, 2016 6:49 PM PDT

Wow, just saw this. Really loved the voiceover, such a wonderful fantasy tone to listen to. Kept me engaged and interested the entire time.

Wild's End looks beautiful!

:)

Make more! Cheers!

-Steelear

• 263 posts
    April 13, 2016 3:21 PM PDT

Our newest FAN MADE VIDEO

Courtesy of the new screenshots given to us with Aprils news-letter

Pantheon Rise of the Fallen - The Frail Age - FAN MADE VIDEO Story 1

• 263 posts
    April 13, 2016 9:03 PM PDT

So here is a yet again new Video of all Scrrenshots we got toady. Hope you guys like this one to ;)

Pantheon Rise of the Fallen April Newsletter FAN MADE VIDEO

• 15 posts
    April 14, 2016 10:40 AM PDT

Sweet! 

• 8 posts
    April 18, 2016 6:25 PM PDT

Awesome voice acting man... whoever did it. Great video.

• 2886 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:57 AM PST

Nice!