Forums » News and Announcements

March Monthly Newsletter - Twitch, GDC, New Art and more!

• 668 posts
    March 8, 2016 8:07 PM PST

Good to hear because I will be on the road traveling as well....  Was killing me that I will miss the "live" stream

• 9115 posts
    March 8, 2016 9:08 PM PST

Zarriya said:

internalprime8 said:

Kilsin, do you know if the Twitch feed will be only available live or will it be available to watch on the VR channel as a recording afterword? I will be on a plane when the stream starts and won't have access to WiFi.

Yes internalprime, Kilsin said it will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube afterwards :)  Have a good flight.

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/447187/watch-gameplay-of-pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen-friday-on-twitch#latest

Thanks Zarriya, I got distracted before I could finish replying! :)

• 12 posts
    March 8, 2016 9:58 PM PST

I plan on being to watch it, I am off that day.

• 83 posts
    March 8, 2016 11:11 PM PST

hoping it will be 1080 recorded for youtube, i think i'd like watch this on my tv for once :)

Usually not much for video/podcasts, but this i gotta see.

• 271 posts
    March 9, 2016 12:28 AM PST

Seconded.. please re-upload it to Youtube; Some of us are bound to miss it on Twitch, some of us will want to link it to other forums, spread the word.

• 366 posts
    March 9, 2016 4:22 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Zarriya said:

internalprime8 said:

Kilsin, do you know if the Twitch feed will be only available live or will it be available to watch on the VR channel as a recording afterword? I will be on a plane when the stream starts and won't have access to WiFi.

Yes internalprime, Kilsin said it will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube afterwards :)  Have a good flight.

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/447187/watch-gameplay-of-pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen-friday-on-twitch#latest

Thanks Zarriya, I got distracted before I could finish replying! :)

Yw,  I am sure yesterday was quite a busy day for you!

• 366 posts
    March 9, 2016 4:24 AM PST

Aenra said:

Seconded.. please re-upload it to Youtube; Some of us are bound to miss it on Twitch, some of us will want to link it to other forums, spread the word.

yes Aenra, it will be posted to youtube - see above post :)  Very good request, I agree a lot of us will be linking. I know I will have it posted on our site.

• 308 posts
    March 9, 2016 5:36 AM PST

I know it will be uploaded to Youtube later, but will it also be saved to the Pantheon twitch channel?  My work blocks youtube but not twitch, go figure............

• 271 posts
    March 9, 2016 5:38 AM PST

Lesson learned, never post from phone again... Had somehow missed Kilsin's post. My apologies :)

:i'mwithstupid:

• 563 posts
    March 9, 2016 5:50 AM PST

Aenra said:

Lesson learned, never post from phone again... Had somehow missed Kilsin's post. My apologies :)

In your defense, the current forums don't seem to be very mobile friendly xP

• 271 posts
    March 9, 2016 6:11 AM PST

..:D

• 366 posts
    March 9, 2016 6:41 AM PST

Aenra said:

Please no apologies needed - I was just being helpful in answering your question. Its a lot to read every post ( I do not read every one), I miss things too!

This post was edited by Zarriya at March 9, 2016 6:44 AM PST
    • 82 posts
    March 10, 2016 5:02 PM PST

Im counting down the hours cant wait to see some gameplay footage :)

• 104 posts
    March 10, 2016 9:17 PM PST

Will there be Gnomes? I hope there's Gnomes.

• 781 posts
    March 11, 2016 1:06 AM PST

Will have you guys on my mobile at work !  Can't wait ! :)

• 366 posts
    March 11, 2016 7:00 PM PST

I just got home and will watch it now.  For those looking for the link for replay, you may find it here: https://www.twitch.tv/visionaryrealms/v/53850665

• 366 posts
    March 12, 2016 6:11 AM PST

Oh what a great stream :D

Looks really great for the state of development they are in which is pre-pre-alpha! Most people have never seen a game in this stage of development. Remember  art, animations, sounds, UI, and pretty much everything else are a work in progress. Unlike the development you may have seen in the past  - this is an honest, unhyped presentation. For comparison, here is what WoW looked like early on in development: http://kotaku.com/very-early-screenshots-of-world-of-warcraft-1711350152   IMHO this is really a promising beginning and shows the team has put a lot of work into the product.

The team seems to have a nice chemistry - I enjoyed listening to them!

I felt a very strong EQ vibe from the sounds, combat, UI, reputation, flavor text and more. I am sure EQ fans will be very happy.

Thank you VRI for providing a really great session!

This post was edited by Zarriya at March 12, 2016 6:12 AM PST
    • 595 posts
    March 12, 2016 9:44 AM PST

Zarriya said:

Oh what a great stream :D

Looks really great for the state of development they are in which is pre-pre-alpha! Most people have never seen a game in this stage of development. Remember  art, animations, sounds, UI, and pretty much everything else are a work in progress. Unlike the development you may have seen in the past  - this is an honest, unhyped presentation. For comparison, here is what WoW looked like early on in development: http://kotaku.com/very-early-screenshots-of-world-of-warcraft-1711350152   IMHO this is really a promising beginning and shows the team has put a lot of work into the product.

The team seems to have a nice chemistry - I enjoyed listening to them!

I felt a very strong EQ vibe from the sounds, combat, UI, reputation, flavor text and more. I am sure EQ fans will be very happy.

Thank you VRI for providing a really great session!

Very well said @Zarriya.  I had a blast watching last night, and found myself very immersed even with the many placeholder assets (I'm assuming most everything outside of the environments were such).

I have seen those WoW images before, great comparison!  Very much looking forward to seeing this evolve as the months/years go by!

*Edit Font/size (seems to change every post I make, hmm)

This post was edited by Nikademis at March 12, 2016 9:46 AM PST
    • 781 posts
    March 12, 2016 11:58 AM PST

Thanks Brad and Everyone at VR for that great presentation !  Awesome :)  You guys are making soo many people happy, thx again !

This post was edited by Kelem at March 12, 2016 11:58 AM PST
    • 9115 posts
    March 12, 2016 5:38 PM PST

Great post Zarriya and thank you all for the kind words and support, it was so good to be able to finally show off a little bit of our hard work and we appreciate the positive response from the community, it means a lot to the whole team! :)

• 19 posts
    March 14, 2016 3:11 AM PDT

Really enjoyed the twitch stream, was great to see the hard work that has been put into this come alive, thank you for that!

• 89 posts
    March 14, 2016 5:24 AM PDT

As I've said in other posts I loved the stream and the general feel the game is giving me.

One question though - Will there be a higher resolution version available on youtube?  It would be great to see the zone in higher detail because when you stopped moving it looked beautiful.

• 70 posts
    March 21, 2016 7:33 AM PDT

Well thanks for the info here!  I was able to sign up for the newsletter but I haven't figured out how to get the March issue or some issues from before so I can catch up on what has been going on...Is that possible or do I have to wait for April to start reading these?

• 89 posts
    March 21, 2016 8:01 AM PDT

Hi Baldrith,

The March newsletter (and prior) should be viewable  here http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=4eb4247692251348b2d00e6ab&id=20a6cf2972&e=2f7ab150fb

This post was edited by ArchMageSalamar at March 21, 2016 8:02 AM PDT
    • 70 posts
    March 21, 2016 8:05 AM PDT

ArchMageSalamar said:

Hi Baldrith,

The March newsletter (and prior) should be viewable  here http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=4eb4247692251348b2d00e6ab&id=20a6cf2972&e=2f7ab150fb

Thanks so much ArchMageSalamar!