Forums » News and Announcements

March Monthly Newsletter - Twitch, GDC, New Art and more!

• 9115 posts
    March 8, 2016 3:58 AM PST

This month's newsletter is packed full of good news and it's headed to your email inbox as we speak!

Be sure to check it out by subscribing to our mailing list at https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/newsletter/, if you haven't already for more details about watching the VR team play Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen live on a Twitch stream! :)

• 66 posts
    March 8, 2016 4:53 AM PST

wait wait wait...if my e-mail is correct...is this true? please say its true..its in my e-mail, so it must be true! Its a shame i start work at that exact time the stream goes up. Please tell me the broadcast will be made available for viewing after its done

• 1468 posts
    March 8, 2016 4:53 AM PST

Very cool information. Thanks for the release. I'm looking forward to the 11th of March now although I'll have to stay up really late to actually watch it. When you do your stream can you make sure you keep the recording of the video so those who might not be able to make it for the live stream can watch it at a later date? I think Twitch does this automatically but it might be worth checking your Twitch settings to make sure that the feature is enabled.

So yeah, looking forward to seeing the game in real life :). Especially the graphics and the gameplay.

• 563 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:00 AM PST

So excited to watch the twitch feed, (why do I have to work that day! Ill have to wake up a few hours early to see it and probably miss some due to work) I'm sure you all will archive it so those of us that can't make it for the live casting can still witness this great event! :D

Thanks for all the continued hard work everyone at VR!

• 79 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:31 AM PST

Kilsin, do you know if the Twitch feed will be only available live or will it be available to watch on the VR channel as a recording afterword? I will be on a plane when the stream starts and won't have access to WiFi.

• 366 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:41 AM PST

Looking forward to it!  :D

• 384 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:52 AM PST
    Can't wait!
    • 104 posts
    March 8, 2016 6:22 AM PST

/squeee

Seems I wasn't subscribed to the mailing list. Is it going to be posted somewhere?

Found it. http://bit.ly/1ntux8W

This post was edited by Aena at March 8, 2016 7:37 AM PST
    • 157 posts
    March 8, 2016 7:00 AM PST

Groovie!  Looking forward to it!

• 32 posts
    March 8, 2016 7:12 AM PST

Guess who gets off work just before 4pm PST on Fridays.

This guy. Woooo. Woo? Woo. Also grats on 2100 posts kilsen.

This post was edited by kinidin at March 8, 2016 7:24 AM PST
    • 511 posts
    March 8, 2016 7:39 AM PST

kinidin said:

Should say gratz on 2100 dreams crushed :D

• 9115 posts
    March 8, 2016 8:03 AM PST

Dreconic said:

kinidin said:

Should say gratz on 2100 dreams crushed :D

Lol, post count doesn't mean anything to me guys, if it was being reflected properly, it would be sitting around 6,000+ but due to the pre-2015 archive everyone got knocked down a few pegs.

I should install a Dream Crusher counter though, that would be more fun to look at than post counts! haha ;)

• 9 posts
    March 8, 2016 8:15 AM PST

Will definitely be watching on twitch!

• 93 posts
    March 8, 2016 9:20 AM PST

Awesome

• 781 posts
    March 8, 2016 10:18 AM PST

Awesome guys :)  Can not wait ! :)

• 19 posts
    March 8, 2016 12:58 PM PST

Email not received, not sure if I subscribed to the mail list, thanks Aena for posting a link!

• 595 posts
    March 8, 2016 2:24 PM PST

Can't wait!  The official Pantheon Twitch streams were great fun, but very little was every divulged.  It's exciting that we are finally on the precipice of receiving something tangible to satiate out desire for all things Pantheon.  This is a very exciting time and I'm glad to be part of this monumental moment in the development.  Congratulations VR, you're doing it!

See you all Friday <3

• 1095 posts
    March 8, 2016 2:25 PM PST

Kilsin said:

watching the VR team play Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen live on a Twitch stream! :)

• 9115 posts
    March 8, 2016 4:07 PM PST

Direct link to the March newsletter for those who missed it:

http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=4eb4247692251348b2d00e6ab&id=20a6cf2972&e=7fe958ea24

Be sure to sign up to the newsletter to receive future emails and check to make sure they don;t go into your junk folder.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/newsletter/

• 1095 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:03 PM PST

That art at the top of the newsletter looks like a serious Mulan from Disney. Maybe its me?

This post was edited by Aich at March 8, 2016 5:04 PM PST
    • 52 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:13 PM PST

For anyone else who was having trouble finding the email... I found that gmail had flagged it as a promotion so I had missed all the emails! 

• 1095 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:16 PM PST

Vaildez said:

For anyone else who was having trouble finding the email... I found that gmail had flagged it as a promotion so I had missed all the emails! 

You can delete those circles, so it all goes to your inbox.

• 52 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:18 PM PST

Aich said:

Vaildez said:

You can delete those circles, so it all goes to your inbox.

True... But then my Inbox blows up in a day =P   I setup a tag for all Pantheon emails so it won't happen again!

This post was edited by Vaildez at March 8, 2016 5:19 PM PST
    • 311 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:34 PM PST

Can't wait to see it might be a lil late or even have to see it later.

• 366 posts
    March 8, 2016 6:36 PM PST

internalprime8 said:

Kilsin, do you know if the Twitch feed will be only available live or will it be available to watch on the VR channel as a recording afterword? I will be on a plane when the stream starts and won't have access to WiFi.

Yes internalprime, Kilsin said it will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube afterwards :)  Have a good flight.

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/447187/watch-gameplay-of-pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen-friday-on-twitch#latest

This post was edited by Zarriya at March 8, 2016 6:47 PM PST