Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Still unopened.

• 208 posts
    February 24, 2016 10:19 AM PST

http://imgur.com/pcO8a80?r 

I hope VR decides to do a collectors edition. I just like having a physical box.

This post was edited by Bluefyre at February 24, 2016 10:20 AM PST
    • 781 posts
    February 24, 2016 11:30 AM PST

me too :)

• 511 posts
    February 24, 2016 11:31 AM PST

Mine is opened, but in storage :P I am not sure they are doing physical boxes. I think if they where it would have been added into pledge tiers. Plus while having a physical box and media and any other physical good is great, they are not cheap to make or distribute...

• 208 posts
    February 24, 2016 11:36 AM PST

Dreconic said:

Mine is opened, but in storage :P I am not sure they are doing physical boxes. I think if they where it would have been added into pledge tiers. Plus while having a physical box and media and any other physical good is great, they are not cheap to make or distribute...

They said somewhere that they might look into it if it was feasible, if I recall correctly. I doubt they will end up being able to do it, but I remain hopeful. :)

• 1468 posts
    February 24, 2016 1:36 PM PST

I wonder how they are going to actually distribute digital editions of the game? If they used Steam it would certainly make my life a hell of a lot easier but I can understand why they would want to use their own digital distribution platform.