Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Iron Maiden Book of Souls World Tour!

• 61 posts
    February 20, 2016 9:14 PM PST

Cant wait for the show to come to Toronto! I was there on their last tour of Somewhere back in time in 2008 with their 757, Now they up the ante with a 747! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Souls_World_Tour

Gona be epic, one of their best album! Shame they wont do Empire of the clouds on tour! 

• 1468 posts
    February 20, 2016 10:01 PM PST

Iron Maiden are one of my favourite bands of all time although I have to say I prefer the older stuff to the newer stuff with the exception of Brave New World which is an epic album. Which I could go and see them live but for various reasons I can't.

• 61 posts
    February 20, 2016 10:05 PM PST

Have you had a listen of the new album? I also like Brave New World but Book of Souls in my opinion is far better and also complete.

• 1468 posts
    February 20, 2016 10:21 PM PST

Senadin said:

Have you had a listen of the new album? I also like Brave New World but Book of Souls in my opinion is far better and also complete.

I'll queue it up on Spotify now and give it a listen again. I think I only listened to it once when it came out and then I went back to their older stuff.

• 61 posts
    February 20, 2016 10:24 PM PST

Listen to Empire of the Clouds and The Red and Black, if nothing else. Granted they BOTH are long song. Empire of the cloud is E P I C!