Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Merchandise

• 1095 posts
    February 15, 2016 7:11 PM PST

I'm really wanting a panthen hat, maybe a hoodie.

Hats can be themed for each class. Be cool.

Any plans for this coming back or coming to a store as another way to fund the game? Also works as advertisement / marketing.

What would the fans like to see?

This post was edited by Aich at February 15, 2016 7:16 PM PST
    • 194 posts
    February 15, 2016 9:21 PM PST

I'd love a coffee mug!

• 66 posts
    February 15, 2016 9:41 PM PST

oohh i would love a mousepad, shirts, hats.....

• 132 posts
    February 15, 2016 9:49 PM PST

Hoodie and shirt please. 

• 96 posts
    February 15, 2016 9:50 PM PST

I'd love a shirt, wish my pledge included one! More specifically, I'd love a "Founder" or "Tester" shirt. I'd pay for it!

C'mon Kils, put a word in!! I'm sure others would buy a tester related shirt too and that means more money for you guys!

• 781 posts
    February 15, 2016 10:11 PM PST

Warlored said:

I'd love a shirt, wish my pledge included one! More specifically, I'd love a "Founder" or "Tester" shirt. I'd pay for it!

C'mon Kils, put a word in!! I'm sure others would buy a tester related shirt too and that means more money for you guys!

I second that motion ! ;)

• 132 posts
    February 16, 2016 8:29 AM PST

Pantheon: You should check into teespring.com they would help with this and you could make a little money. 

• 1778 posts
    February 16, 2016 9:26 AM PST
    Id get some. Im a hat guy myself( im lazy and dont like to comb my hair... lol)
    • 1714 posts
    February 16, 2016 12:32 PM PST

I want a huge decal I can put down the side of my truck. 

• 106 posts
    February 16, 2016 5:36 PM PST

I would gladly start a store and split with VR if they didnt want the hassle of managing it.

Is this something VR would be interested in? Send me a pm :)

• 2419 posts
    February 16, 2016 5:49 PM PST

I want plushies of every NPC.

• 1095 posts
    February 16, 2016 5:52 PM PST

Deadlyfury said:

I would gladly start a store and split with VR if they didnt want the hassle of managing it.

Is this something VR would be interested in? Send me a pm :)

I'll give ya a hand. :) 10% of sales? :)

This post was edited by Aich at February 16, 2016 5:57 PM PST
    • 393 posts
    February 16, 2016 7:01 PM PST

Mug for coffee please!

• 1714 posts
    February 16, 2016 7:06 PM PST

Vandraad said:

I want plushies of every NPC.

And...and of Brad. 

• 9115 posts
    February 17, 2016 1:45 AM PST

As a lot of you are aware, we removed our store quite a while ago now and we have no intentions of reopening it anytime soon but with that said, merchandise is actually a bit of a nightmare to manage and comes with costs associated with it, so right now it is not something we are looking too much into but I have raised this with the team and we are discussing a few possible options that may be easy to manage and still offer some Pantheon merch, so leave it with me and I will get back to you guys once we decide either way :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 17, 2016 1:45 AM PST
    • 157 posts
    February 17, 2016 5:22 AM PST

Kilsin said:

As a lot of you are aware, we removed our store quite a while ago now and we have no intentions of reopening it anytime soon but with that said, merchandise is actually a bit of a nightmare to manage and comes with costs associated with it, so right now it is not something we are looking too much into but I have raised this with the team and we are discussing a few possible options that may be easy to manage and still offer some Pantheon merch, so leave it with me and I will get back to you guys once we decide either way :)

Cool

• 7 posts
    February 17, 2016 7:51 AM PST

Interestingly enough, I was browsing the Amazon store and found Pantheon t-shirts. Kilsin, based on your previous statement, I am under the assumption that this is not an endorsed product. Is that correct? The shirt design has a graphic from the concept art section of the site and says "Pantheon" at the top.

• 1778 posts
    February 17, 2016 9:35 AM PST
    @ Kilsin

Sounds good brother and thanks.
    • 211 posts
    February 17, 2016 10:49 AM PST

Get me a hat that says, "MAKE MMOs GREAT AGAIN!"

• 1095 posts
    February 17, 2016 11:25 AM PST

AgentGenX said:

Get me a hat that says, "MAKE MMOs GREAT AGAIN!"

lol. 

• 72 posts
    February 17, 2016 1:11 PM PST

Aich said:

I'm really wanting a panthen hat, maybe a hoodie.

Hats can be themed for each class. Be cool.

Any plans for this coming back or coming to a store as another way to fund the game? Also works as advertisement / marketing.

What would the fans like to see?

I want a shirt and on the front it reads, "I don't mind dying" with the Pantheon logo

And on the back it says, "As long as I get a revive"

• 9115 posts
    February 17, 2016 4:07 PM PST

Hendrale419 said:

Interestingly enough, I was browsing the Amazon store and found Pantheon t-shirts. Kilsin, based on your previous statement, I am under the assumption that this is not an endorsed product. Is that correct? The shirt design has a graphic from the concept art section of the site and says "Pantheon" at the top.

Definitely not endorsed mate, can you please PM me the link to the t-shirts in question when you get a chance?

• 1095 posts
    February 21, 2016 10:51 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Hendrale419 said:

Definitely not endorsed mate, can you please PM me the link to the t-shirts in question when you get a chance?

I saw this on amazon also. sent you the link.

This post was edited by Aich at February 21, 2016 10:54 AM PST
    • 668 posts
    February 21, 2016 10:58 AM PST

Since we are all sending in our wish lists...

I would like several Pantheon, Rise of the Fallen poster options, T-Shirts for sure, and I would definitely buy the coffee mug.

• 221 posts
    February 21, 2016 6:52 PM PST

Heard Brad knits.  Bet he'd make some serious money on pantheon snuggies. Prob leave him with little time to work on the game tho..