Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Server firsts - messages items etc...

• 147 posts
    June 19, 2016 4:53 AM PDT

Elrandir said: One thing that might be cool would be to have a Lore Keeper in each of the starting cities with a book, a 'History' of all the goings on on that server. It could be viewed chronologically or you could search for particular events. Something like this could even be explained within the context of the current lore of Terminus that's been provided. Say by something like each of the books being found shortly after each Collision, and being written in the powerful language of the Drak'Elrin. The 'Books of History' contained the power to record events as they unfolded anywhere throughout Terminus.

This ^

Very creative idea that just seems like a perfect fit for a mmoRPG.

• 60 posts
    January 16, 2017 12:47 AM PST

Linkamus said:

I'm actually somewhat against promoting game generated "server first" recognition / rewards. For the community to recognize it, that's totally fine, but having the game actually recognize it would kind of make me feel like I failed at the game in a way if someone got their epic before me or whatever (which they definitely will! Lol) It's the OCD completionist in my I guess. I think the completionists here would understand. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

As someone who has been diagnosed with ocd and considers myself also a completionist(and proud :D), I have no problem with this. Do you mean if they also get title's that become unobtainable?