Forums » News and Announcements

Vote For Us!

• 9115 posts
    February 9, 2016 5:47 AM PST

Dear Pantheon Community,

MMOGames.com are having a special theme each month in 2016 with everyone voting for their favourite game. February is about Fantasy games, and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is amongst them! This is a great way to show everyone how big our community is and let them know we are a force to be reckoned with!

So head on over to http://www.mmogames.com/topmmos/best-online-fantasy-game/ and make your vote count!

Let's see how many votes we can get for Pantheon! :)

Final Results Are In!

Fantastic effort everyone, while we knew it would be tough, we still kicked some major butt and showed a few big names that we are around and are not going anywhere! It was great to see so much community support and camaraderie as that is what makes us stand out from the rest. :)

Dungeons & Dragons Online - 4136

Black Desert Online - 2826

Wizard 101 - 1695

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - 1383

Elder Scrolls Online - 1142

Guild Wars 2 - 947

FFXIV: ARR - 910

WoW (Legion) - 804

EQ2 - 563

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 28, 2016 4:18 PM PST
    • 71 posts
    February 9, 2016 7:10 AM PST

Done! Though seeing EQ1 on the list made me weep tears of nostalgia, but alas she is not the same beautiful soul we once knew. You're our only hope, young Pantheon.

• 429 posts
    February 9, 2016 7:37 AM PST

Pantheon ROTF :):):) tried to vote more LOLOL

• 366 posts
    February 9, 2016 7:48 AM PST

We can vote once a day.

• 109 posts
    February 9, 2016 9:11 AM PST

There were some valid points made earlier in the thread Im not seeing now, (not sure how I feel about that) but I will say I went and voted Pantheon.

Garmr

• 105 posts
    February 9, 2016 11:09 AM PST
    Vote in.
    • 1095 posts
    February 9, 2016 3:34 PM PST

voted

• 9115 posts
    February 9, 2016 4:22 PM PST

Thank you, everyone!

Yes, you can vote once per day up until the 29th of Feb and just to quote from their site: "The list also includes several games which haven’t been released yet but have a lot of hype around them."

We didn't apply for this, we were just added and received a message letting us know, so while we probably would have been better suited to a "Most Anticipated" list we are thankful for the free publicity and opportunity to mix it with the big names to create some awareness of Pantheon and our awesome community! :)

• 208 posts
    February 9, 2016 6:31 PM PST

You got it boss! Will vote every day. I set up a daily repeating calendar event to remind me. ;) 

i was actually torn because in all honesty, I don't know if Pantheon is the best, but I didn't see anything else worth voting for and I want Pantheon to get as much exposure as possible. I think its obvious BDO will be the winner though as it is the flavor of the month.

• 2419 posts
    February 9, 2016 7:27 PM PST

Voted.  I cried a bit when I saw the "PLAY" button though.  I SO want to play this game.

• 36 posts
    February 9, 2016 7:31 PM PST

Vandraad said:

Voted.  I cried a bit when I saw the "PLAY" button though.  I SO want to play this game.

Agreed!

I'll keep poking the other button every day, though :)

• 781 posts
    February 9, 2016 8:47 PM PST

wow, sweet, thx for this info :) !

• 9115 posts
    February 10, 2016 12:58 AM PST

Haha, thank you everyone, it is great to see so many votes :)

• 563 posts
    February 10, 2016 6:51 AM PST

Very happy to see the numbers Pantheon is already generating! Just tried to vote again but I guess it was too close to my first vote (the date has changed dammit!).

I will continue voting!

This post was edited by Rachael at February 10, 2016 6:52 AM PST
    • 428 posts
    February 10, 2016 8:37 AM PST

Voted again.  I voted when it was like 20 now its over 200.  Lets kick it into gear and overtake final fantasy.  VOTE EVERY DAY GUYS 

• 36 posts
    February 10, 2016 12:41 PM PST

Come on guys we need to beat Wow ffs and as for BDO which is winning thats pathetic there has to be more support for this game get voting let push it, tell your mates and get the old players voting who we all played with in times gone by.

• 9 posts
    February 10, 2016 12:46 PM PST

I knew WoW and other big games like Black Desert and Guild Wars 2 would get votes but we are getting beat by Dungeons and Dragons Online!?  Only game I am even remotely interested in playing anyway is Pantheon, so it has my vote every chance I can get.

• 208 posts
    February 10, 2016 3:24 PM PST

Goregod666 said:

I knew WoW and other big games like Black Desert and Guild Wars 2 would get votes but we are getting beat by Dungeons and Dragons Online!?  Only game I am even remotely interested in playing anyway is Pantheon, so it has my vote every chance I can get.

To be fair, it is based on a well known IP and is pretty representive of the system it's based on.

• 428 posts
    February 11, 2016 12:07 PM PST

Get todays votes in up over 300 now 

• 781 posts
    February 11, 2016 12:20 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Thank you, everyone!

Yes, you can vote once per day up until the 29th of Feb and just to quote from their site: "The list also includes several games which haven’t been released yet but have a lot of hype around them."

We didn't apply for this, we were just added and received a message letting us know, so while we probably would have been better suited to a "Most Anticipated" list we are thankful for the free publicity and opportunity to mix it with the big names to create some awareness of Pantheon and our awesome community! :)

Well said Kils :)

• 999 posts
    February 11, 2016 5:43 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Voted as well for Pantheon.

If you didn't put/request yourself to be on the list - I'd consider that even better.  Means the gaming community is taking Pantheon's development seriously, which is most definitely a good thing :).

• 208 posts
    February 11, 2016 6:14 PM PST

Keep it going guys. We are approaching 400.

• 9115 posts
    February 11, 2016 7:07 PM PST

Raidan said:

Kilsin said:

Voted as well for Pantheon.

If you didn't put/request yourself to be on the list - I'd consider that even better.  Means the gaming community is taking Pantheon's development seriously, which is most definitely a good thing :).

Absolutely man, it is a good sign :)

• 1095 posts
    February 12, 2016 5:44 PM PST

Bluefyre said:

To be fair, it is based on a well known IP and is pretty representive of the system it's based on.

Yeah. Can vote on your home network and once on your phone if wanted as long as wifi is off and you're on the cell network. And if you're driving around town and picking up open wifi connection, can throw in another vote.

If you wanted.....:)

• 208 posts
    February 12, 2016 6:38 PM PST

Aich said:

Bluefyre said:

Yeah. Can vote on your home network and once on your phone if wanted as long as wifi is off and you're on the cell network. And if you're driving around town and picking up open wifi connection, can throw in another vote.

If you wanted.....:)

Why didn't I think of that? lol And I also have a paid vpn service I didn't think about :0 I better get to work. lol