Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Explain your Forum Avatar

• 264 posts
    April 25, 2016 3:08 PM PDT

A wizard guy, well because that is the class I play :) 

This post was edited by Skycaster at July 3, 2016 2:45 PM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    December 30, 2016 12:24 PM PST

My Forum Avatar is a portrait I drew for an entertainer friend of mine...I still like it so used it as my avatar. :)

Cana

• 1281 posts
    January 2, 2017 1:45 AM PST

Enchanter class logo because I <3 Enchanters. Wether or not I like Pantheon Enchanters is yet to be seen.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at January 2, 2017 1:45 AM PST
    • 1618 posts
    January 2, 2017 12:13 PM PST

I am a total loot whore, grinding all week for minor improvements. Nothing really speaks to me more than a Dragon loving a piggy bank.

Also, my wife is really into dragons and one of my main three names in games is Pigglesworth.

This post was edited by Beefcake at January 2, 2017 12:14 PM PST
    • 578 posts
    January 2, 2017 9:00 PM PST

ummm, if you cant figure out mine then i prolly cant help you. lol

But my main character in every MMO is named Noobie Doo in some form or another. I really like EQ and VG and even EQ2, I believe, because you can actually get Noobie (or Nooobie) as the first name and Doo as the last. In other MMOs I have to make Noobiedoo all one word or usually some version of it.

I use Noobie as a play on words similar to how someone who is really big is nicknamed Tiny. I usually play a bard, but no matter what class I play I always do tons of research on my class, if I encounter someone who is really good at the same class then I will definitely try to pick up some pointers, and you can always count on me to know my stuff. I started naming my character Noobie Doo in EQ 1 so I had to, wanted to, have a last name for him. I could have stuck with the Tiny reference 'format' and left it at Noobie but I really wanted a last name so I came up with the play on Scoobie Doo.

• 780 posts
    January 3, 2017 1:24 AM PST

Mine is just a painting I made by doing what Bob told me to do.  It's not as easy as he says it is, but this one came out okay.  You can do it!

EDIT 1/9/17:  Changed it to the Leeds United crest.  Have to support the lads from Leeds.  MOT.

This post was edited by Shucklighter at January 9, 2017 5:59 PM PST
    • 243 posts
    January 3, 2017 12:32 PM PST

Shucklighter said:

Mine is just a painting I made by doing what Bob told me to do.  It's not as easy as he says it is, but this one came out okay.  You can do it!

Lol Shuck, my girls and I watched about 4 hours of Bob on Netflix over christmas break. 

Mine is a slug, since I am from Oregon.  Perhaps the grossest thing you can step on while running out to your car in the middle of the night with no shoes on.

• 780 posts
    January 3, 2017 12:40 PM PST

Nice!  Do you have the pale yellow ones, also?  Those were definitely the most disgusting.  I've never been to Oregon, but I remember the slugs from the Hoh Rainforest in Washington.

• 3016 posts
    January 6, 2017 11:05 AM PST

Beefcake said:

I am a total loot whore, grinding all week for minor improvements. Nothing really speaks to me more than a Dragon loving a piggy bank.

Also, my wife is really into dragons and one of my main three names in games is Pigglesworth.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons,  for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup! (sorry just came to mind)  :)

• 2886 posts
    January 6, 2017 11:09 AM PST

Beefcake said:

Did you basically just admit that your wife pegs you from behind? lol TMI

• 1618 posts
    January 6, 2017 3:02 PM PST

Whatever keeps her happy and lets me play all the Pantheon I want.

• 170 posts
    January 8, 2017 7:46 AM PST

Just me with my son after one of his baseball games his freshman year of college.

This post was edited by Abacda at January 19, 2017 5:23 PM PST
    • 97 posts
    January 8, 2017 1:26 PM PST

The "Q" from the Everquest logo, because, well..... Quintra

• 32 posts
    January 8, 2017 3:32 PM PST

It's actually a frog.  A frog that likes taters, precious!

• 200 posts
    January 8, 2017 6:14 PM PST
    I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..

That should explain the randomness enough...lol
    • VR Staff
    • 246 posts
    January 8, 2017 6:16 PM PST

It's the company logo.

• 3016 posts
    January 8, 2017 7:19 PM PST

Tatertoad said:

It's actually a frog.  A frog that likes taters, precious!

What's it gots in its pocketses My Precioussss? :)

• 9115 posts
    January 8, 2017 8:14 PM PST

Istuulamae said:

It's the company logo.

Hahaha, I thought about saying this but I had already posted! nice one, man :D

• 432 posts
    January 11, 2017 10:26 PM PST

Its ME!

:D

-Todd

• 38 posts
    January 12, 2017 2:29 PM PST

Mine reminds me of the retro NES video games I grew up playing. It's not actually from the earliest Super Mario games, but it looks better than the really early ones. The animated version also spits fire, which is pretty cool.

Unfortunately, it has about zero connection with the username. No hidden meaning or grand idea there. Ah, well. Did I mention it spits fire?

• 839 posts
    January 12, 2017 8:01 PM PST

An Iguana i snapped in Galapagos, i thought he looked like a wingless dragon who had just been disturbed and was deciding whether he should bother waking up or not! 

• 432 posts
    January 12, 2017 8:49 PM PST

He's dis cute widdle lizard face!

-Todd

• 1281 posts
    November 12, 2017 8:13 AM PST

It's a picture of me that someone took on our 2016 charity Toy Run for the Phoenix Children's Hospital.

• 98 posts
    November 12, 2017 8:41 AM PST

Mine's a drawing I did of one of my EQ1 toons.

• 159 posts
    November 12, 2017 10:44 AM PST

<-- My main character in ESO: Náredhel, a magicka sorcerer DPS, wearing the skin awarded for completing veteran Maw of Lorkhaj (one of my proudest moments in that game).