Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

• 170 posts
    January 2, 2016 11:10 AM PST

Just a thought...I'd totally wear Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen swag if there was some availible. Hats, shirts, hoodies and that would be another way to A) get people taking about it when they see you wearing it and B) get some added money for the cause. Anyone else want some?

• 154 posts
    January 2, 2016 5:13 PM PST
    I'm in. There's 2 shirts I'm sure they'll do it now!
    • 1714 posts
    January 2, 2016 7:37 PM PST

I'd buy

• 9115 posts
    January 3, 2016 12:59 AM PST

This is something we have been considering for a while, I will let you know if we decide to go with it, I would rock a Pantheon T-Shirt too, maybe a coffee mug ;)

• 453 posts
    January 3, 2016 11:24 AM PST

I'd definitely buy a couple shirts and a coffee mug and my wife wants a full-size Brad McQuade inflatable doll :)

• 149 posts
    January 4, 2016 9:07 AM PST

I love gaming swag. I am all about it!

• January 4, 2016 11:24 AM PST

Jason said:

I'd definitely buy a couple shirts and a coffee mug and my wife wants a full-size Brad McQuade inflatable doll :)

Say what?!?  :D

I'd probably have to get a shirt and a mug....

• 781 posts
    January 4, 2016 12:48 PM PST

Sign me up :)

• 149 posts
    January 6, 2016 11:36 AM PST

Speaking of swag, does anyone know if there are any plans for "collectors editions" of the game when it gets closer to release? I know some of the Pledge tiers have physical items but not many and didn’t know if they had plans to release a physical collector’s edition of the game with maps/art books/soundtrack(Please!)/etc

• 170 posts
    January 7, 2016 3:55 PM PST

Oh good call on the CE. I would love some info on it.

• 27 posts
    May 5, 2018 8:51 AM PDT

So wicked old thread... but i'll ressurect it :D

Swag locations? Cafe Press or whatever it is? It's another revenue channel, just sayin.

Also, I bring my ultra cool Pantheon mug to work. I'm at the oasis getting a refill, and some notices it. Giv me a chance to gush about my favorite upcoming MMO.

*editd, because after 2 decades gaming and working in software, I still can't type...*

This post was edited by Kytastrophe at May 5, 2018 8:52 AM PDT
    • 62 posts
    May 5, 2018 11:39 AM PDT

and YES - I'm in for some Swag too.
    Hmmm the inflatable Brad McQuade life-size doll - does make for some interesting thoughts...

• 287 posts
    May 6, 2018 8:46 AM PDT

a pantheon snuggie for those long gaming nights is a must.

• 399 posts
    May 6, 2018 4:06 PM PDT

Kytastrophe said:

Swag locations? Cafe Press or whatever it is? It's another revenue channel, just sayin.

Also, I bring my ultra cool Pantheon mug to work. I'm at the oasis getting a refill, and some notices it. Giv me a chance to gush about my favorite upcoming MMO.

*editd, because after 2 decades gaming and working in software, I still can't type...*

edited?  :)

• 27 posts
    May 6, 2018 5:24 PM PDT

Durp said:

Kytastrophe said:

edited?  :)

I do believe we'd already established that my typing skills leave something to be desired...

This post was edited by Kytastrophe at May 6, 2018 5:25 PM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    May 8, 2018 4:57 PM PDT

We had a long, long thread right at the start of these forums with lots of discussion on t-shirts, hoodies, bobble heads of the Devs and Boss mobs,  bumper stickers, coffee mugs..you name it we added it to the thread. 

I think it has long since been archived,   but I would still..buy a tee, hoodie or coffee cup...should they decide to put up a web store.  :)

Cana

• 30 posts
    June 19, 2018 10:52 PM PDT

Shoosh and take my money!! ^_^

Wish they'd start a page selling swag... I think I'd buy branded items for everyone I know as I converted each of them to the ways of Pantheon one by one haha.  My guildies already tease me for converting every conversation into something Pantheon related.

• 303 posts
    June 19, 2018 11:17 PM PDT

I'd love being able to buy a t-shirt that would support pantheon. If it doesn't happen I guess I'll just make my own but that would obviously not benefit VR or the game apart from being an advertisement.