Forums » Support

NVidia Shadowplay support

• 172 posts
    December 26, 2015 7:49 AM PST

Any thoughts to making sure NVidia's Shadowplay feature is compatible with Pantheon?  It would go a long way in our ability to report and document bugs in game. It would also eliminate the need for people running fraps.

• 8622 posts
    December 26, 2015 3:26 PM PST

Nvidia actually need to support us, not the other way around. Here is a list of their currently supported games: http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/supported-games

They have to add us to their supported list, so maybe that is something you guys could ask them for when we go live with testing. :)

• 172 posts
    December 26, 2015 8:01 PM PST

I was thinking about that after I posted. And thought I had it backwards. I'll see if I can bug them!

This post was edited by Nuggie at December 26, 2015 8:01 PM PST
    • 172 posts
    December 26, 2015 9:56 PM PST

I checked this out 6-8 months ago and it didnt work on Project1999. Since then they have added an option to record your entire desktop. It appears to be working. I will play with it between now and alpha release to hopefully work out any bugs. If I cant get NVidia to support Pantheon this could be an acceptable work-around.

• 8622 posts
    December 27, 2015 12:22 AM PST

Yeah, nice Nuggie, it is a pretty reliable way to stream and capture game footage, a lot fo the Youtube and Twitch streamers speak highly of it and since our game will most likely be on Steam, depending on numbers and how popular it is, we could get them to add us once we release the full game, but that is a good options in case it doesn't happen. 

• 20 posts
    December 28, 2015 2:30 AM PST

That list of supported games is for the automatic optimization feature. I've used the screen capture feature on several games that's not on that list.

• 8622 posts
    December 28, 2015 3:04 AM PST

Bonadew said:

That list of supported games is for the automatic optimization feature. I've used the screen capture feature on several games that's not on that list.

That is good to know Bonadew, thanks for the info :)

• 172 posts
    August 10, 2016 6:59 PM PDT

9 months later and I finally figured out why my voice wasnt recording on my video's. heh.  Should be ready to rock and roll with this when it comes time to do alpha.

If anyone needs any help, shoot me a message.