Forums » News and Announcements

Refund Policy, Pledge and Subscription Update!

• 9115 posts
    August 20, 2016 5:44 AM PDT

Kelem said:

Got it ! :)  Sorry to keep you re-stating things Kilsin, i mean no harm :) , thx bro

No problem at all bro :)

• 85 posts
    August 20, 2016 5:53 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

As we have stated many times Kelem, no public member is playing or testing Pantheon, it is strictly internal only with Dev and Investor demos, the first public batch of community members to ever step foot in Terminus will be Pre-Alpha testers from the VIP and Champion tiers ;)

Do the Champion tiers still provide Pre-Alpha access? I wanted to upgrade to Cohort pledge soon, but I noticed it no longer offered pre-alpha in the description (or am I mistaken?).

• 166 posts
    August 20, 2016 6:12 AM PDT

Endalmir said:

Do the Champion tiers still provide Pre-Alpha access? I wanted to upgrade to Cohort pledge soon, but I noticed it no longer offered pre-alpha in the description (or am I mistaken?).

Regarding to the official page only the VIP Levels give you pre-alpha access. Originator, Aestetician and Ascendant pledges have pre-alpa access in their description.

As this item is written below the postcard of the team, which is the last item you can unlock at Champion Level, I suppos only VIP Levels will get access to the pre-alpha.

But only the team can clarify this for sure.

• 563 posts
    August 20, 2016 6:30 AM PDT

Landbert said:

Endalmir said:

Regarding to the official page only the VIP Levels give you pre-alpha access. Originator, Aestetician and Ascendant pledges have pre-alpa access in their description.

As this item is written below the postcard of the team, which is the last item you can unlock at Champion Level, I suppos only VIP Levels will get access to the pre-alpha.

But only the team can clarify this for sure.

Pre-alpha was available to some of the old kickstarter pledges lower than VIP, but are no longer available. Only the people who pledged to that level at the time have pre-alpha access without necessarily being a VIP :)

• 39 posts
    October 14, 2016 6:13 AM PDT

Anyone know if the Pathfinder pledge has changed since 2014?  I wish I would have saved the list at the time I made the pledge.

This post was edited by Jitai at October 14, 2016 6:22 AM PDT