Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Pantheons Rise - Everquest TLP guild

• February 24, 2016 11:36 AM PST

Malsirian said:

Sorry I wasn't on more. I was playing quite a bit for a few weeks but then had to go out of town. Once we got back it seemed I was busy most nights and then after a while.... I just didn't get back to it. The times I did get to hang out with some of you were great and Bloodbeard, out of all the time I've spent in EQ and the countless encounters, our run in with that Troll Slayer will stay fresh in my mind for a long time lol! I might end up logging back on at some point just not sure when (or if) that'll be. I definitely know that after playing a bit here with y'all I'm looking forward to Pantheon even more (if that's possible :)

Malsirian -  I'll never forget it either.. that was hilarious.  :)

Pyye -  I understand such situations, as my gf has had two shoulder surgeries in the past year, is a long time type 1 diabetic with complications arising, and I am going through a big shift in culture and people at work...  Sometimes it's enough to just keep going forward.  I play when I am able but take my own time (as my level shows haha) Best wishes for your family! 

• 79 posts
    February 26, 2016 6:09 AM PST

Pyye said:

I played an enchanter to max level but had to stop playing for a bit...  I owe some of you an explanation why.

My younger wife had to go through a stem cell transplant and that was one of the toughest things to have to deal with yet in life.  I literally spent 3 1/2 weeks at the hospital everday with her and at times when I did get home, I was in no mood to play a game.  I said "younger" wife because it just goes to show, cancer picks on anyone, without rules...  I was also primary caretaker which came with some strict rules of watching over her for a month after she was able to get home.

On top of all of this, I was still trying to do my RL job and close out the year.  Made it through all of this somehow, and now just got a promotion to even bigger responsibilities.

So as you can probably see, I did not have much time for EQ1 once all this came down...  Good news is right now we have some normalcy back in our lives and I am trying to get back into what was once before.

Take care, talk to you all soon.

Sorry to hear that Pyye, hope your wife has a full and speedy recovery. Games mean little when you are worried about your loved ones.

• 671 posts
    February 26, 2016 4:20 PM PST

Pyye said:

I played an enchanter to max level but had to stop playing for a bit...  I owe some of you an explanation why.

My younger wife had to go through a stem cell transplant and that was one of the toughest things to have to deal with yet in life.  I literally spent 3 1/2 weeks at the hospital everday with her and at times when I did get home, I was in no mood to play a game.  I said "younger" wife because it just goes to show, cancer picks on anyone, without rules...  I was also primary caretaker which came with some strict rules of watching over her for a month after she was able to get home.

On top of all of this, I was still trying to do my RL job and close out the year.  Made it through all of this somehow, and now just got a promotion to even bigger responsibilities.

So as you can probably see, I did not have much time for EQ1 once all this came down...  Good news is right now we have some normalcy back in our lives and I am trying to get back into what was once before.

/e hands Pyye a Tumpy Tonic...

Zvorak hands Pyye a Tumpy Tonic..

• 511 posts
    February 27, 2016 11:09 AM PST

Pyye said:

Praying for you and your family!

• 106 posts
    March 5, 2016 9:05 PM PST
    To those that still play on this server what guilds have you joined? I'm at a point where I'd like to interact with guildies and I know so of you are in other guilds. I'm looking to group and eventually raid here and there. Any suggestions?

Bleeds 35 war
    • 109 posts
    March 7, 2016 10:43 AM PST

Simples said: To those that still play on this server what guilds have you joined? I'm at a point where I'd like to interact with guildies and I know so of you are in other guilds. I'm looking to group and eventually raid here and there. Any suggestions? Bleeds 35 war

Currently guildless, rolled an Ikky monk on Kunarks launch day and am loving him, he's my "main" now. Never guilded him so no worries there, I did guild remove Garmr from PR tho, just cant stan logging into silence when Im wearing a guild tag.

So, Im in the ame boat as you. Im looking at options but most established guilds are already pushing past classic content and rushing thru Kunark, we'll see.

I did put Bleeds on friends list tho, I keep an eye out for ya and am catching back up. 23 as of last night.

This post was edited by Garmr at March 7, 2016 10:44 AM PST
  • March 8, 2016 7:41 AM PST

There's never been more than a few folks on at any time.  Not even a full group most nights.  We gave it a shot, but it didn't work out I reckon.  I'm still in the guild but haven't been able to get online since Friday night, and then I made a leezard.  I do enjoy the iksar.  BB is still in PR.  I had/have no intentions of raiding and all that.  The guild was just a place for people to enjoy the new server.  I think most believed we'd be testing Pantheon by now........... 

• 671 posts
    March 8, 2016 8:55 AM PST

Damn, I didn't even know Kunark was released....

Sorry, I have not played much it is spring and I have other projects. But like Beard said, we rarely have more than 4~6 people on, and most are waiting for Pantheon's Alpha invites.

• 109 posts
    March 16, 2016 5:59 AM PDT

If your'e done on Phinigel, feel free to parcel the goodies to Garmr before your account expires. Just sayin....lol

-Garmr

• 2 posts
    March 16, 2016 9:19 AM PDT

Is this still going? I recently started on Phin after watching the stream, I have a 6 sha named Taramdar.

This post was edited by xzenarcade at March 16, 2016 8:08 PM PDT
  • March 16, 2016 12:19 PM PDT

I do not know how many people log in, but I can invite you tonight Talamdar.  Do you think you'll be ingame?

• 2 posts
    March 16, 2016 7:58 PM PDT

For sure, 170% xp starting tonight :)  I mistyped when I originally posted, it's "Taramdar"

This post was edited by xzenarcade at March 16, 2016 8:08 PM PDT
    • 106 posts
    March 21, 2016 8:40 AM PDT
    I jumped 10 lvls over the weekend
  • March 22, 2016 6:56 AM PDT

I got in some time with the xp boost, but my time was cut short.  I did log in twice but didn't find you Taramdar.... obviously because I was looking for Talamdar :)

• 2 posts
    March 26, 2016 3:26 PM PDT

Just made a gnome mage. Neez.. feel free to hit me up anytime

• 71 posts
    March 29, 2016 7:25 AM PDT

This just might be what I am looking for to hold me over.

I may choose a class I have never tried before. Do you still need anything specific?

• 128 posts
    March 30, 2016 11:59 PM PDT

I am in as well now. Will let you guys know once i settle for a class. Started as my old Necro but quite unsure right now. Might want to switch to something differend this time. Or i may even be lucky enough to get my wife on board as well, then ill definitly switch it up for something more group friendly haha.

• April 1, 2016 7:03 AM PDT

I can invite you folks.  Let me know you play times and char names.   I would not expect too many guild members online though.

• 71 posts
    April 1, 2016 8:44 AM PDT

BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

I can invite you folks.  Let me know you play times and char names.   I would not expect too many guild members online though.

I'm on as Lakland. On throughout the day at various times. I have a lvl 11 Ranger.

I have perodically checked but have not seen anyone on except for one and it seems like he moved to another Guild.

• 128 posts
    April 2, 2016 5:17 AM PDT

I am on about 20hours a day right now. Names are Zaradum (Necromancer) and Balrogath (Shadowknight paired up with my wife, yay).

Ill check if someone is online every now and then, but still having trouble with traveling. Not exactly easy with those evil toons and without ports :(

• 71 posts
    April 2, 2016 8:31 AM PDT

I just got the invite from Bloodbeard last night, thanks.

I will look for Zaradum and Balrogath when I log on next, Feel free to add me to friends list in the meantime. I'm on as Lakland.

Edit: Or for anyone else that is on rhe Phinny server as well

This post was edited by Lakland at April 2, 2016 8:33 AM PDT
  • April 6, 2016 8:37 AM PDT

Rattenmann,  i can get to you.   I've pretty much run all of norrath with the dwarf,  and have an iksar if you're in kunark.    If you want an invite just let me know here.  I should be in game this evening.

• 128 posts
    April 6, 2016 8:58 AM PDT

Ehm thanks Blood. 

But i was invitet days ago. And i thought it was you actually hehe.

• April 6, 2016 10:23 AM PDT

haha!  I don't remember it, but that doesn't mean anything these days. ;)

• 71 posts
    April 7, 2016 4:46 PM PDT

A few of us are on quite often, so feel free to join the ranks if you been on the fence with this.

This post was edited by Lakland at April 7, 2016 4:46 PM PDT