Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Pantheons Rise - Everquest TLP guild

• December 17, 2015 9:29 AM PST

Pantheons Rise is a guild forum members have created on the TLP server Phinigel.  We began the guild in order to enjoy the server which has brought the closest experience to classic Everquest as I've seen since classic was released.  The server will release expansions every 90 days.  Our goals will be to group with each whenever possible.  From there, it's play your game how you like to play your game. :)

We are having a good time, so come and join us!  If you have questions, post them below.

For invitation purposes the Officers are as follows:

Bloodbeard

Venjenz

Noobie

Zvorak

Pyye

Gemdiver

Send anyone of us a /tell or post here with your character name(s) and we will get you an invite asap.

• 595 posts
    December 17, 2015 10:28 AM PST

Very cool guys.  I think I will likely stick with p99, but if I do decide to make the plunge I will most certainly let you know!

• 15 posts
    December 20, 2015 4:42 PM PST

I'm an officer now toooooo. :(

• 668 posts
    December 21, 2015 7:00 AM PST

That was done so anyone can invite new Pantheon folks to the guild, since you have to be in same zone to offer guild invite.  No major responsibility! lol

• December 23, 2015 7:12 AM PST

I've made the run to Inno Swamp and Maldo is now a member of the guild.   I think Kelemval is the next person who needs and invite, but I haven't been able to catch them online.

Please add them to your friends list.  I check my friends on login, and 3 or 4 times during the night, just to see if anyone needs an invite.

This post was edited by BloodbeardBattlecaster at December 23, 2015 7:13 AM PST
    • 2 posts
    December 29, 2015 5:43 PM PST

I'll be lvling in EF and BB the next few nights.  Name is Danbury, SHM.

• 106 posts
    January 2, 2016 11:10 AM PST
    Can someone explain what a TLP server is? And is this a server using the normal eq launcher?
    • 46 posts
    January 4, 2016 8:19 AM PST

Don't ask me what TLP stands for, but its a progression server that starts with just the original game from launch (with a few slight tweaks) and then unlocking expansion content periodically. Some of the other TLP servers have it vote-based where the server population votes when they are ready for a new expansion. This new server, Phinigel, is time-locked, so new expansions unlock every 12 weeks. I don't think 12 weeks will be enough to get through most of an expansion's content so I think it will lead to a pretty even mix of players in different zones with some guilds working through Kunark content while the crazy 24/7 hardcore crowd could be into Velious and so on. We're having a great time so far. 

• January 4, 2016 11:22 AM PST

TLP =  Time Locked Progression :) 

I'm not sure what you mean by normal eq launcher, but it is the official everquest game.   The launcher is the same as the live game.  You will only see Phinigel, and other "special" servers, if you are on a gold status subcription plan.

This post was edited by BloodbeardBattlecaster at January 4, 2016 11:22 AM PST
    • 11 posts
    January 5, 2016 2:51 AM PST

Krushiem Barb Shaman,,, in Halas atm... needs invite

• 170 posts
    January 5, 2016 6:22 AM PST

Ok, I can't find a game I like and my wife is bored too. If we decide to re-Everquest I need to know if any ladies are in the guild. My game time depends heavily on my wife liking and playing. If theres not at least another woman or two she'll get bored and that means I'm out. So if there is a lady or two,three,etc. let me know and I'll give it at play.

• 46 posts
    January 5, 2016 7:45 AM PST

I know that there is at least 1 who is definetely a real life woman who expects her boyfriend to create a toon and join the guild with her soon. I expect there are a couple more but too creepy to ask every female toon whether its a female behind the keyboard. There's also an unguilded husband/wife team that I've been grouping with and hoping to recruit into the guild. 

I will be on all day each day this week. Look for either my main character (Gemdiver), or my vendor parked in East Commons tunnel (Afkite). I'm a wizard so if you're starting somewhere remote like Erudin or Halas, I can give you a ride to civilization if you like. 

• 170 posts
    January 5, 2016 9:06 AM PST

Ok whats the deal. I have EQ DL'd and when I look at servers I don't see one that says TLP (or anything put RP,PvP,Starard) anyone know which one it is or what I have to have to have it? It says I have 19 of 22 expansions.

• 46 posts
    January 5, 2016 10:23 AM PST

The server is Phinigel Autropos. It should be near the top of the list in a special section at the top. You do need an active subscription in order for them to be visible so that is the only thing I can think of ? 

• 106 posts
    January 5, 2016 5:45 PM PST

BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

TLP =  Time Locked Progression :) 

I'm not sure what you mean by normal eq launcher, but it is the official everquest game.   The launcher is the same as the live game.  You will only see Phinigel, and other "special" servers, if you are on a gold status subcription plan.

that answers both my questions, thanks.  i'm slilver status, so i can't see it.

• January 6, 2016 7:30 AM PST

Krushiem -   Did you get an invite yet?   I'll finally be able to get on again tonight and can make sure you get guilded if you haven't already. :)

• 46 posts
    January 6, 2016 8:15 AM PST

Once you are on the server it is pretty easy to get plat and use it to buy Krono which continues your subscription for free. Going rate right now is 1500p = 1 krono = 1 month of all-access subscription. So as long as you can farm at least 1500p a month (which is 1 nice rare drop from a higher lvl dungeon or maybe 3-4 hours killing sea furies in OOT), you can play for free.

• 11 posts
    January 8, 2016 9:46 AM PST

Guild is great, but we are looking for more 

• 2419 posts
    January 8, 2016 8:46 PM PST

Do you have a Teamspeak or other voice comms server?  I can't go back to play EQ1, but I'd love to spend some time chatting with people.

• 46 posts
    January 10, 2016 4:00 AM PST

No teamspeak yet. For the most part each person is still working their way up in levels so we haven't been into a guild raid or such yet where voice coordination can help. If we do though, we'll put something up here so non players can join. 

• 11 posts
    January 10, 2016 6:59 AM PST

IT wouldnt hurt to have a server for comms for this community. I mean it would be nice to build the community. We could have it for Pantheons guild in EQ but also for meetings with the community and hopefully later for Betas.... ( if it wont break any kind of NDA ) 

Good comms good community.......

• 11 posts
    January 10, 2016 7:01 AM PST

PS we are looking for a good tank for our Pantheon ( EQ ) guild.....

• 106 posts
    January 10, 2016 4:04 PM PST
    I made an ogre warrior named Bleeds he's only lvl 2. I went and bought a sub
    • 46 posts
    January 11, 2016 4:20 AM PST

Me or Krush should be on today for an invite - Krush was in Guk so he probably is the closest. 

• 106 posts
    January 15, 2016 7:23 AM PST
    Thanks for the invite, now lvl5 warrior. This will be good to pass the time till pantheon