Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

EQs new progression server

• December 15, 2015 8:14 AM PST

I'll add you to my friends list tonight and look out for your login.

• 384 posts
    December 15, 2015 8:48 AM PST

Thanks! Did you get Bloodbeard?

• December 15, 2015 8:50 AM PST

Yes I did :)  Dwarf Cleric, presently level 7!

• 384 posts
    December 15, 2015 8:56 AM PST

Awesome! I'm 2. Woot!

• 409 posts
    December 15, 2015 9:38 AM PST

@BloodBeard - I will make a gnome WAR then and just run my way over to BB. NM, saw that you are elvel 7. I can catch up ina  quick hurry if I have an outside heal or two to let me keep grinding.

This post was edited by Venjenz at December 15, 2015 9:39 AM PST
    • 179 posts
    December 15, 2015 10:11 AM PST

Yup Bloodbeard i'm just picking on him might not have chat set up to receive tells and he was in combat also.

• 384 posts
    December 15, 2015 12:38 PM PST

Venjenz said:

@BloodBeard - I will make a gnome WAR then and just run my way over to BB. NM, saw that you are elvel 7. I can catch up ina  quick hurry if I have an outside heal or two to let me keep grinding.

hmmm. Maybe I should switch to a Barb shaman to make it easier to meet up with y'all. 

• December 15, 2015 12:51 PM PST

Venjenz said:

Stick with your original if you want!  BB has been seen hanging out in Commonlands lately :)   I'll probably be leveling there, nro, or befallen until 8 or 9, I think.   If you get the chance to do some grinding, you'll be within the level range for grouping pretty quick.  At level 5,  everyone gets the Origin AA, so being from different parts of the world wont matter that much.  Get bound near your hunting place and you can always Origin to Neriak when selling/banking.

I could also try Lavastorm and see how I fare there.  Then you could exp in Neriak close to that zoneline and come get a full heal and buffs when needed.

• December 15, 2015 12:56 PM PST

Malsirian said:

Venjenz said:

hmmm. Maybe I should switch to a Barb shaman to make it easier to meet up with y'all. 

The Ogre is actually closer, I think.  But,  you should roll whatever class/race you want to play. :)  We'll all be able to meet up soon.

• 384 posts
    December 15, 2015 2:43 PM PST

Perfect, I'll stick with my Ogre. :)

• 14 posts
    December 15, 2015 9:36 PM PST

Just started, decided to go with a High Elf Cleric.  Name is Eldryth.

• December 16, 2015 1:20 PM PST

We'll get you in the guild soon.  I'll be on sometime this evening and will look for you.

• 753 posts
    December 16, 2015 1:35 PM PST

Alright - because I'm currently actually in a meeting and can't split attention to go read 5 pages of threads, whats the guild name and who can do invites?  Not sure I'll get on tonight, but I am playing.

• 14 posts
    December 16, 2015 7:08 PM PST

Thanks!  But I can't get on tonight- been very busy today and have to get up early tomorrow.  Schedule should open up after that though.

I think I'll try a Shaman as well, even though from what I've heard it'll be tough to reach everyone.  Don't know what the name will be, but it'll be a Barbarian.

and Wandidar- don't know who can invite (sounded like everyone?), but the guild's name is Pantheons Rise.

• December 17, 2015 6:43 AM PST

Eldryth is correct and I believe everyone on the forums is an officer.

I couldn't get on last night because of stuff.  Tonight I won't be online either as I've secured a seat at a pre-screening of The Force Awakens! :D

See you all in game this weekend.

• 671 posts
    December 17, 2015 10:59 AM PST

I have some Chainmail, Raw Hide and Fine Steel weps for anyone just starting and needs a boost. Or if you need a Guild invite.

Send me an /t Zvorak 

• 46 posts
    December 18, 2015 9:40 AM PST

Forgot how slow the grind is...slowly getting there though. Have 1.5 weeks off at end of year and planning to grind a lot then.

• 15 posts
    December 19, 2015 8:20 AM PST

Kaelang will be my character name.

Rolling a Cleric or a Warrior. :) 

• 13 posts
    December 19, 2015 3:10 PM PST

If anyone needs a monk feel free to look me up!  Name is Sanvich and I hope to be around a lot! :)

• 781 posts
    December 19, 2015 5:33 PM PST

Just rolled a Druid name is Kelemval :)  Would love an Invite if you guys have room.  Have not played this type of mmo in years though, so it is going to take some getting used to on my part,  would love the knowledge of others though to help me transition back into the old school gaming.  Thx guys :) 

• 2 posts
    December 27, 2015 6:54 PM PST

Been noobin it up with a barb shm lvl 4.  Add me so I can annoy you with my nubness.  I hope practicing here makes me better and not worse for when Pantheon rolls out. ;)

Name's Danbury

This post was edited by lanaklin at December 27, 2015 6:55 PM PST
    • 179 posts
    December 30, 2015 10:04 AM PST

Please send a message to Nysana if you haven't received an invite yet.

• 409 posts
    December 30, 2015 2:29 PM PST

Awesome! Why didn't they email this! (unless I've missed it xD)

Joining asap!

• 56 posts
    February 18, 2017 11:17 AM PST

NoobieDoo said:

It's a 'true box' server with, I believe, both instanced and non-instanced raids. And each expac unlocks every 90 days.

It's about time they did a server where you can't dualbox, although an expansion pack unlocked every three months sounds a little quick.

• 36 posts
    March 9, 2017 3:50 AM PST

Did the severs die yet considering I wasted 4 months of my time on it just so it can stay broken?