Forums » Support

My Pledge

• 4 posts
    September 24, 2015 9:36 AM PDT

Support,

I Pledged $85 back in Feb of 2014 which at the time stated guaranteed alpha and beta access for testing, etc. etc. I do not see this information anywhere on my profile. This concerns me as I do not have anyway of seeing what was promised for my pledge. I have the Paypal email reciept for my payment to you still.

How do I know everything that was promised for my pledge still is true and accredited to my account? I want to make absolutely sure of this before I move forward with again starting a monthly pledge.

Thanks,

Fatal

• 206 posts
    September 24, 2015 9:41 AM PDT

I'm not sure where the support ticket area is on the new site but I'll look around and try to find it for you. I'm sure Kilsin will be able to help out also once a ticket is submitted they have records of everything.

• 10 posts
    September 24, 2015 9:48 AM PDT

It could just be an issue of the new site since I don't see many of the things they had in the old forums that would go to your pledge. I would just give them some time :)

• 4 posts
    September 24, 2015 9:58 AM PDT

Yeah, I'll certainly be patient. Just want to confirm the information.. Now if I can just find where to edit my signature since the link in mine is outdated...  Found the signature editing part.

This post was edited by FatalMinion at September 24, 2015 10:07 AM PDT
    • 20 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:08 AM PDT

Not only has it Changed my pledge status I got an email they activated my account to Apprentice Dev and that it would be $14 a month. I made a substatial pledge early on because I do believe in the game(vision) and I dont mind making smaller contributions. But I would like to know that my original pledge is going to be honored and a little heads up or asking if we wanted to do a monthly pledge on top of that would have been cool before actually doing it.

• 11 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:32 AM PDT

Same for me too. No pledge showing on my account. I cant see anywhere to submit a ticket at the moment

• 511 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:39 AM PDT

Hey guys, I think you'll find your original info as it was on the previous site is still recorded.

Go under Settings/Subscription.

This direct link may work for you.

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/payment/settings

• 11 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:43 AM PDT

Thanks for the reply.

Shows no pledge for me, so still need that support ticket link

• 20 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:46 AM PDT

It does show my current subscription as my one time pledge amount from KS/Site opening, but nothing about the email I got stating something about Champion level and being charged $14.95 a month going ahead. And the thank you email following it thanking me for joining at $14.95 a month......

• 357 posts
    September 24, 2015 12:49 PM PDT

I think its just still in the process of being moved over. i do not have any of my benefits logged on my profile at all yet. but the team will get all of it sorted out.

• 5 posts
    September 24, 2015 4:11 PM PDT

I am in the same boat. I had an origial backer pledge and a few other items that do not show up. Just my monthly donation is currently showing.

• 21 posts
    September 24, 2015 5:40 PM PDT

Hey guys, I originally pledged for Paragon on the Kickstarter, but my sub still says Pathfinder. I tried to go through changing my sub, but it seems to want paypal again. Any help? I still have my receipt like the messaged asked for, and my previous emails about it with Tom.

This post was edited by Brandus at September 24, 2015 5:55 PM PDT
    • 34 posts
    September 24, 2015 7:58 PM PDT

I'm a Lifetime Apprentice Developer and had an Orange name on previous website.  Nothing showing here.  

I'm also a Bridge Pledge (previously Journeyman's Pledge from Kickstarter) and nothing showing under my account.  

I have a feeling that the pledges not showing is the result of the new website.  Just make sure you keep your original payment info handy.

This post was edited by Maric at September 24, 2015 7:58 PM PDT
    • 152 posts
    September 25, 2015 10:42 AM PDT

Same here...

I had a nice, wonderfull "Orange Name", now im a "Free Player"... I dont mind, to donate more money, but this isnt cool... :-(

• 8618 posts
    September 25, 2015 6:43 PM PDT

We had some hiccups with our accounts, forums and eCommerce and trying to link them all together, we are working very hard on fixing these issues as fast as we can in readiness for our official launch next week.

Name colour, pledges and subscription information etc. will all return to normal once we sort the bugs out so please bear with us while we work towards fixing these issues :)

The emails were also due to a purge of the site and unfortunately, the site decided to spam everyone with a ton of old notification messages, which we are also trying to make sure doesn;t happen again but over the course of this next week there may be outages, issues or bugs pop up and changes made to the forums, so please have patience and know that we are working on these issues as fast as we can :)

• 96 posts
    September 29, 2015 6:05 AM PDT

still being worked on or has this been resolved?  Been biting at the bit to help financially and now with the Angel investor, even more so!

Xan

• 7 posts
    September 29, 2015 3:14 PM PDT
    Kilsin said:

the site decided to spam everyone with a ton of old notification messages

Lol this sounds like what just happened to my client's production site when a component suddenly "woke" up and started sending over 30k old order confirmation emails. I feel you there :P

This post was edited by Liquidsky at September 29, 2015 5:42 PM PDT
    • 8618 posts
    September 29, 2015 5:44 PM PDT

We now have a new support link for this site guys, bottom right-hand corner, third one down, click on support if you have any troubles with your accounts, payments, pledges etc. but please keep in mind, we have everything saved and you will not miss out on your previously purchased pledges, even if it doesn't show up on your account just yet but we are still working hard to fix that issue :)

• 152 posts
    November 5, 2015 10:34 AM PST

Ok, wrote a Ticket. Lets pray, everything works out well :)

• 50 posts
    November 6, 2015 1:34 AM PST

think i'm gonna wait a few more months to complain about my original $45 Alpha invite pledge not showing :)

• 152 posts
    November 6, 2015 2:22 AM PST

Got a reply yesterday on my Ticket. Looks like, the Website/Forum-Guy(s) still in re-building/organizing the Stuff here. I pledged yesterday for the "Knight's Pledge" and my Account got promoted (kinda...). But still not properly and im still missing (like Gelax), mit original 45$ Pledge-Thing.

Anyway, the Ticket got solved superduper-quick. Wrote it yesterday evening and got an (not automated) answer, this morning.

i still think, they should split-up website, forums, wiki, other features. mabye a one_login_for_everything, but a clear split, between the 'things'.

• 8618 posts
    November 6, 2015 3:22 AM PST

As I have stated previously guys, these forums broke, they do not show the information that we used to show so we are moving to a new forum solution over the next month or two, we are in the process of setting those forums up now and coding them to show that type of data for you all again, until then, sadly there is nothing we are able to do to display that information on this site.

All purchases since the creation of Pantheon are available to us, so event hough you don;t see that information, we can see it and recall it at any time, so do not worry, everything is safe and sound, we just need new forums (that work properly) so we can display that information again but we are working hard on it as we speak, so hopefully it won;t be too much longer. :)

• 34 posts
    November 10, 2015 1:08 PM PST

Thanks for the update Kilsin.

• 309 posts
    November 17, 2015 2:48 PM PST

Thank you for the update! This is helpful!