Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

House and Guild Banners/Emblems?

• 1778 posts
    September 18, 2015 11:56 AM PDT
    Has there been any talk on this subject? Its one of the features Ive seen in other MMOs that I thought was cool. Though some implementations werent well thought out. Thoughts?
    • 87 posts
    September 18, 2015 4:47 PM PDT

I think this would be really neat. I dont know about having them on cloaks or breastplates, too complicated/gaudy, but i could see forming up a raid or an event and give the raid leader the option to name a standard bearer and have a flag on a pole with the guild designed emblem on it during your raid. Or maybe temporarily planting it in the ground until the raid disbands. Imagine riding up on another guild raiding an overland target. Whats going on? Who is that? Oh, it's guild soandso's battle flag! just my thoughts on it :)

• 2138 posts
    September 18, 2015 6:00 PM PDT

Keiiek that would be so cool. It would be a way of communicating, oh look Guild X is there, they must be going after Y- or even hear it form a scout to save time and pick another target or if PvP.....capture the flag, get dibs on the target. lol

• 87 posts
    September 18, 2015 7:57 PM PDT

If they did that, they should do away with guild tags on /who all, not on individuals, but just zone wide. Then there would be a reason to have to visually see the flag

• 1281 posts
    September 24, 2015 4:41 PM PDT

I think the ability to deisgn a crest/seal is important when it comes to things like being able to quickly identify factions. If PvP becomes a big deal in Pantheon then I would say it's important to have this kind of feature.