Forums » News and Announcements

FAQ - We want your help!

This topic has been closed.
    • 2138 posts
    August 29, 2015 11:13 AM PDT
    Caesium said:

Why such bias in some of the recent questions? FAQ entries should be neutral. Not all of us are opposed to DPS meters and suchlike.

I see more like, the reaction given to an over-nuke.

1. Normally: no big deal, it happens. In a group situation the caster will die, and maybe the group. IN a raid situation, the caster will die, but may be rezzed at some point. Caster then gets "feel" for it.

2. Geeky: I like to see how big my nukes are. Sometimes I like to correlate it between mana use and spell cost vs damage to maybe discover some efficiencies, so a DPS meter would be nice to see.

So, maybe an easy way to get to data from fight logs buried in a file in the PC.

• 16 posts
    August 29, 2015 4:40 PM PDT

Will there be a Guide Program, or some sort of Server run Events. Whether automated seasonal events or Roleplaying.

• 308 posts
    August 29, 2015 8:20 PM PDT

forgive me if this one was asked, i read all the posts but some questions may have fallen thru the sieve that is my brain.

How will class advancement work in PROTF?

• 2 posts
    August 29, 2015 8:37 PM PDT

What is the time line for each round of testing?  (Pre Alpha for example)

• 208 posts
    August 29, 2015 10:30 PM PDT

Will there be maps in game or will it just be a compass?

• 99 posts
    August 30, 2015 11:08 AM PDT

Will there be Racial Skills that make more then just a small difference in Gameplay.

• 9115 posts
    August 30, 2015 5:09 PM PDT

Thank you all very much for the questions, I have around 120 to sort through now and between the team and myself we will cut it down to make a nice informative FAQ!

We will end it now but we really appreciate your help on this :)