Forums » News and Announcements

Interview with MMORPG.com: Catching Up on the Past Year

• 9115 posts
    August 20, 2015 6:03 PM PDT

Dear Pantheon Community,

Chris "Joppa" Perkins our Creative and Audio Director and Ben de la Durantaye our Director of Communications caught up with Robert Lashley from MMORPG.com for a quick recap of the last year, check it out on this link below!

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1006/feature/10005/Pantheon-Rise-of-the-Fallen-Catching-Up-on-the-Past-Year-.html

• 3016 posts
    August 20, 2015 6:24 PM PDT

Am very happy to see Ben back,  welcome Ben :)

• 557 posts
    August 20, 2015 6:40 PM PDT

"We are not afraid of a corpse run"

Lovin' it!

• 384 posts
    August 20, 2015 6:41 PM PDT

Nice interview! One thing I know for sure: Joppa can answer a question! There so many interesting little tidbits in there!

Whenever I tell people about Pantheon one of the things I always mention is the EQ/VG pedigree of the team. I mean Brad, obviously, but it shows through so much in all the other devs too... it's really exciting!

Couple things that really struck me:

We are trying to pick up where we left off due to technical limitations.

Perfect!

AND

We want to recapture storytelling and recapture immersion. 

Sweet!

AND

We have several climate types listed out: anaerobic, pressure, toxicity. These are naturally occurring phenomenon. Climates that you would experience in the real world. There will be an acclimation system. With atmospheres they are unnatural phenomenon: fear, rage, insanity, supernatural darkness.

What?! Badass! Love that idea!

There is so much win in the answer to that one question. How can you not be excited!?  I'm ready for the end of September! and Beyond!

• 46 posts
    August 21, 2015 6:34 AM PDT

Great update - enough breadcrumbs to keep us from starving while we wait for next month! 

• 154 posts
    August 21, 2015 12:18 PM PDT

Nothing new content wise for us here but good quality media coverage and promise for a follow up all of which is really nice to see.

• 453 posts
    August 22, 2015 7:03 AM PDT
    CanadinaXegony said:

Am very happy to see Ben back,  welcome Ben :)

• 105 posts
    August 28, 2015 10:22 PM PDT

Thanks guys for doing the interview. Good stuff.