Forums » Support

Membership types....

• 30 posts
    August 19, 2015 7:19 AM PDT

Hello all,

So, i've just recently started coming back to look at updates since the kickstarter.  I know that I backed it when it was KS and then donated that same amount once this site launched....I couldn't find anything to show me what my account status was or meant.  

• 8618 posts
    August 19, 2015 7:42 AM PDT

Hi Kajidourden,

I have moved this thread to "Support" since it relates to account/pledge.

You can find a list of Pledge types and their contents here: 

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/wiki/view/pageId/261/slug/pledge-levels

If
    you can not find your email confirmation or receipt from the pledge purchase, please put a Support Ticket in and we will be able to help you further by checking your account against our database. You can find the Support tab on the far right, just under the Pantheon banner on this site.

This post was edited by Kilsin at August 20, 2015 6:56 PM PDT
    • 100 posts
    August 19, 2015 3:50 PM PDT

Kilsin! 

A follow up to this question as to I comment all the time on the Facebook posts but have not been on the site in a while. I pledged 375 back when it launched which for the kickstarter, that pledge was to make it into alpha and so on. The pledge I put into is not on that list though, what kind of information can you give on that?

=D

• 8618 posts
    August 19, 2015 5:02 PM PDT
    Aposi said:

Kilsin! 

A follow up to this question as to I comment all the time on the Facebook posts but have not been on the site in a while. I pledged 375 back when it launched which for the kickstarter, that pledge was to make it into alpha and so on. The pledge I put into is not on that list though, what kind of information can you give on that?

=D

Hi Aposi :)

We do  not sell that type of pledge anymore, so to still receive it, you need to be able to show us your Kickstarter email receipt as proof of payment (the one you get when you first successfully pay for it) and then we can go ahead and link it to your account but for anyone else, that pledge and any others like it, is no longer available.

I believe there is a KS bridge pledge for that specific one (Journeyman's Pledge?) on our subscription page, if you would like to know what is included in that pledge, you can find that information on our KS page still:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen

• 100 posts
    August 20, 2015 11:37 AM PDT
    Crap, I may have deleted the email at some point. Says in my profile i have 375 as a Web Order. Which i believe i had to message someone when the site store initially launched because the site store didnt have the pledge but if we showed proof that we pledged for it, it was set up for that pledge. I am at work so I will check my email amd messages when i get home to see if i can find it.
    • 8618 posts
    August 20, 2015 4:12 PM PDT
    Aposi said:
    Crap, I may have deleted the email at some point. Says in my profile i have 375 as a Web Order. Which i believe i had to message someone when the site store initially launched because the site store didnt have the pledge but if we showed proof that we pledged for it, it was set up for that pledge. I am at work so I will check my email amd messages when i get home to see if i can find it.

If you have any problems just put a support ticket in mate and make sure to include your account and forum name so I know who it is, then i can have a look for you :)

• 100 posts
    August 20, 2015 5:38 PM PDT
    Alright, well from what I've been able to find is my pledge by logging into kickstarter. Although since that email was so long ago it was probably accidentally deleted when cleaning out my email.

I was going to check my sent messages through the site to see if it was through here or an email but messages are not working, says contact administrator :p.
    • 8618 posts
    August 20, 2015 6:05 PM PDT
    Aposi said:
    Alright, well from what I've been able to find is my pledge by logging into kickstarter. Although since that email was so long ago it was probably accidentally deleted when cleaning out my email. I was going to check my sent messages through the site to see if it was through here or an email but messages are not working, says contact administrator :p.

Haha it's always the way mate! ;)

• 100 posts
    August 20, 2015 6:54 PM PDT
    I am assuming you are the one i would be in contact with by sending in a ticket? If so i will just do that to make it easier, ha.
    • 8618 posts
    August 20, 2015 10:44 PM PDT
    Aposi said:
    I am assuming you are the one i would be in contact with by sending in a ticket? If so i will just do that to make it easier, ha.

Yes, either myself or BlueEyedGator will be helping you mate :)