Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

New Official Site

• 453 posts
    August 16, 2015 7:09 PM PDT

Forgive me if this information has been posted already and I am just overlooking it, but regarding this new official site that is being transitioned over to:

Will it be this site here but will go thru a face lift or two or will there be a new site entirely? Will all the posts and stuff here be wiped clean at some point?

Thankie :)

• 9115 posts
    August 16, 2015 11:57 PM PDT

Hey Jason, We have stated a few times that it will be a couple of months away, so I can't give any details out just yet but hang tight, once we are ready to release that information, I will get it out to everyone no matter what time of day or night it is, you guys know I share as soon as it's ready ;)

What I can say is that (like I posted with the Dev Site update recently) we save all data, even when we turn things off, so everything will be preserved for internal use so we can refer back to any information that we may want to review down the track. It won't be accessible to the public, though.

Note: I have just moved this down to Off Topic as it relates to the website and not the game itself, just so you know where to find it in case it disappeared (this website does weird things sometimes, can't wait to move! lol)

• 453 posts
    August 17, 2015 5:35 PM PDT
    Thanx for the reply :)