Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

EQOA: I miss it

• 18 posts
    August 25, 2019 10:47 PM PDT

i had a much earlier version of this map without the points of interests labeled. It was instead covered with handwritten notes, quest mob locations, coachman routes, items i wanted, and names of people who had made my naughty list, finally threw it out with all the notepad printouts of quest walkthroughs during my last move, broke my heart, RIP.

• 1479 posts
    August 26, 2019 1:47 AM PDT

oneADseven said:

Best MMO world ever.

That map is quite fun, it does take most Everquest's places but organize them a bit differently. For example in EQ, both Grobb and Oggok were 1 zone close to each other, Oggok opening to the Feerrott, and Grobb to innothule swamp.

If I get it right, there was only one continent with all the races and it was called "Tunaria" right ? If i remember right it was the past version of antonica in EQ, when the elves lives in what lies later as the desert of ro. In EQ they migrated to fayder once something happened to their home lands and it burned into sand.

I allways love old games maps. So much details yet not crowded with useless visuals.