Forums » News and Announcements

New Pantheon Fan Site

• 557 posts
    April 19, 2015 5:32 PM PDT

Hi guys.

I'm quite new to the Pantheon community, but trying to hit the ground running.

We're putting together the framework for a new Pantheon community portal over at https://www.pantheon.rocks. ; Your ideas, contributions and feedback are most welcome.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

~ Celandor ~

• 9115 posts
    April 19, 2015 5:40 PM PDT

Nice mate! I have registered and had a look around, it's looking good! :)

• 23 posts
    April 19, 2015 5:45 PM PDT

I'd just like to say I enjoy the background image.

• 557 posts
    April 19, 2015 5:45 PM PDT

Well the plan is to provide a community portal that we can all have some say in as to how it grows.  I've given it a firm push off the dock, but looking for others to help hoist the sales and set our course.

• 378 posts
    April 19, 2015 5:50 PM PDT

Same, just signed up, looks good mate 

• 163 posts
    April 19, 2015 7:49 PM PDT

How Fun! Congratulations on getting her off the ground. I also like the background image very much. I imagine fan sites take much time to grow and require consistency in updates and content. The community might not have a huge demand for another site right now, so don't get discouraged if it doesn't grow rapidly! 

• 999 posts
    April 20, 2015 5:49 AM PDT

Looks good - signed up there as well.  Already helped - I don't follow twitter much so I was able to read this article about Pantheon from Veluux (from the Theoryforge interview) on Tentonhammer:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/columns/gravity-well/insight-pantheons-redemption

This post was edited by Raidan at April 20, 2015 5:52 AM PDT
    • 154 posts
    April 20, 2015 10:13 AM PDT

Thanks for the hard work Celandor! It really looks good visually. I went and signed up as well!

• 23 posts
    April 21, 2015 3:54 AM PDT

All signed up and ready to grow along side everyone else as we discover Pantheon.

The sight looks amazing, I love how the front posts glide in, its very smooth and clean.

• VR Staff
    • 102 posts
    April 21, 2015 4:52 AM PDT
    Very nice job Celandor. Well worth the trip!